Team-BHP - Your favourite Team-BHP sticker designs?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Your favourite Team-BHP sticker designs? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/53443-your-favourite-team-bhp-sticker-designs-5.html)

Selected 3 , smart. But 4 is nice as well. Classy

Voted for #8 it really looks cool on Big Cars. :-)

Voted for 3.:thumbs up

The best sticker of the lot!clap:

Picking up Live to Drive.
It would be great if Team-BHP accommodates below stickers

1. Drive it like you stole it.
2. If you can't race it, it in't worth it.

For sure it has to be the bright yellow - Live to Drive

Afterall what is life without driving yaar?

The second would be 'Got BHP?' which compliments the Live to Drive theme

The transparent ones are great for the glass area and neat.

This is a sort of a suggestion actually. Will it be possible to include one 'window-sticker' which can be stuck on the inside of the car akin to PRESS/DOCTOR/ADVOCATE stickers. Currently, we don't have anything else other than the url sticker which can be affixed to the front reg. plate and it's difficult to spot it in your RVM in case a BHPian is tailing you.

Voted for Live to Drive, easily the best among the lot. Very easy to spot and can work as a reflector for trailing vehicles due to bright yellow colour

Live to Drive in my opinion is simply the best of the lot. Its distinctive & Acts as a reflector too.

I voted for designs 2,3 and 8. These ones are the best looking ones I think!

the best stickers are :
1. got bhp ?
2. Live to drive

i think more of these stickers should be provided in the set or at-least an option to buy more nos. of the required sticker while buying the complete set.

Got my TeamBHP stickers today. There is no doubt that "Live To Drive" comes up as tops. It basically captures the essence of a BHPian. Cannot wait to jazz up my car with this.

Selected No.3 -Live to Drive which I have recently put on my vehicle.

It looks elegant and very clearly visible, probably because of the colour.

My personal suggestion is to allow the buyer (Team-BHP member) to order only the required stickers with required quantity instead of ordering the full set, as more than half of them are just lying at home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruzbehxyz (Post 4575084)
Selected No.3 -Live to Drive which I have recently put on my vehicle.

It looks elegant and very clearly visible, probably because of the colour.

My personal suggestion is to allow the buyer (Team-BHP member) to order only the required stickers with required quantity instead of ordering the full set, as more than half of them are just lying at home.

I second that what the gentleman has stated in the post. I also feel that it would be better if team-bhp allow to choose a particular sticker with quantity rather in the sets.

P.S I'm a big of number 3 - Live to Drive because of its color combination. Ordered and waiting for it to arrive.

Both the sticker sets are out of stock from quite a time…
Any idea when will they restock?
Want to order it for my new car. I tried to contact team bhp support using mail but got no response. :unhappy

1,3,4,2 are the best in my opinion!!