Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2013, 22:16   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Nike experience

Any recommendations for a pair of good walking/running/aerobics shoes? Should be lightweight, and primarily used for aerobics, and secondarily for walking/running. Should be a good brand such as Nike. Have already owned a couple pairs of local brands and need something better.
Old 31st March 2013, 22:24   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
Any recommendations for a pair of good walking/running/aerobics shoes? Should be lightweight, and primarily used for aerobics, and secondarily for walking/running. Should be a good brand such as Nike. Have already owned a couple pairs of local brands and need something better.
The best from nike for running/walking are nike free 3.0/4.0/5.0/Hybrid. They are awesome, very comfortable, superb fit, light weight and comes in excellent colors. I have used 4.0 and 5.0 and they are perfect balance between cushion and feel.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...293+4294967132
Old 31st March 2013, 22:34   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelle View Post
The best from nike for running/walking are nike free 3.0/4.0/5.0/Hybrid. They are awesome, very comfortable, superb fit, light weight and comes in excellent colors. I have used 4.0 and 5.0 and they are perfect balance between cushion and feel.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=sh...293+4294967132
Thanks for the quick response. The link seems to be broken though, the website says it cannot find the page.

Also are these models available in India? What is the approx price range?
Old 31st March 2013, 22:44   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
Thanks for the quick response. The link seems to be broken though, the website says it cannot find the page.

Also are these models available in India? What is the approx price range?
Alternative to Nike free is lunar 1. My father uses it for walking and he is very happy with it. He needs wider at front and this is the best he found after going through multiple brands of shoes like adidas, rebook.

Here is the link. You may get them in stores easily.

http://www.nike.com/in/en_gb/c/runni...lunar-one-plus

For nike free 5.0, i paid $110 from amazon. You may be able to get them from ebay/amazon and have it shipped to India. It will still be cheaper than what's available in India. IIRC, I paid Rs. 7000-Rs. 7500 for lunar 1+ in India.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks