Team-BHP - My Unpublished Supercar photos....
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   My Unpublished Supercar photos.... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5406-my-unpublished-supercar-photos.html)

Hi Guys,
I do indulge in some automotive photography and sometimes get published locally....
Here's some of my work that I wasn't able to sell. (From the Detroit Auto Show early this year)...Let me know what you think.... :)

Questions/comments/criticism are welcome....
Any suggestions on improving technique?

You may use these pictures as long as I'm credited as the source :)

The Maserati MC-12

Lexus LF-A Supercar concept

The Aston Martins in all their glory...

The Acura NSX

Maserati

Ferrari Modena

Murcielago

Gallardo

Porsche Carrera GT

Ford GT

And last but not the least..... The Mercedes McLaren SLR

hey dude

amazing pics !! keep them coming

rev

p.s we asked for pics of your car but these are always welcome
lol

Boss
Nice pics but I wonder who will pay for these.
These are production/concepts and official pics are all over the internet. Now if you caught Brad and Angelina in the back seat....that a totally different matter.

Vivek,
Good work. Are you serious about publishing? Have you tried mags like the Motortrend and Car & Driver?

I love to take pictures of exotic autos too. I bought a Canon Digital SLR, 28-300 lens and a filter kit............ because I did not have the money to spend on film. I am yet to take that first amazing pic. I have switched slowly to taking pictures of flora, fauna, and vegetables, because it is simply very hard to take great pictures of autos in any closed place with wierd lighting. You could definitely take great pics outside, but you need to sit and wait for that great car to pass by a lake or a mountain, or a chick :-)

Autoshows are simply not the place to take full pictures of autos. There is no control over ambient light, and there are people all over the place. May be on a week day you can take a tripod and try some closeups when there are less people to clutter. Also a circular polarizer filter is a must. Without such a filter there is reflection from all over the place, especially at an auto show.
Hope this helps,
-Prasadee

Awesome pics there man jus love the porsche

the pictures are great...the exaust of lexus looks cool..

Nice pics dude....

Especially the SLR is very nice.

What gear do you use?

And how do you manage to sell photos with the date stamp?

Nice work...

Thanks guys....

@Prasadee: Nope, never tried for MT or C&D. The best I could do was "The Oakland-Somerset Gazzette" :). I usually take my pics outdoors. Man, I even managed to catch a red Enzo on film (but I was unprepared then and bought a disposable. Crappy night pics).
Thanks for the tips. Will try to use them

@epyupc: I use a Canon digital Rebel SLR, a Canon Rebel(Film) SLR and a Sony DSC-P100 (for regular pics). Yup, you hit the nail on the head about the date stamp. I realised too late that my DSC-P100 had the date-stamp on. I was able to salvage some of those pics, but I couldn't edit these that well.

hey is that the Ferrari Modena or the Ferrari 575 Superamerica ?

@Kinetic: Sorry about the goof up. Got my pics mixed up. That is the 575 Superamerica....

Here's the F430 Modena.