Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2005, 10:02   #1
BHPian

Sneeeeeeeeze

Ever happened to you???

You are in the midst of traffic... a signal which has just turned green....the vehicles are just about starting to move... and the taxis and the Indicabs of the world jostling into every little spot available.... while u are squirming inside ur car... and praying that none of them brushes ur vehicle... then... SUDDENLY you go....

AACCHHHOOOOOO!!!......... for that split second of a moment.. u just loose total control.....

Has happpened to me a few times and it would typically be a couple of them back to back.... and every time.. i got thru without any casuality... i said Thank God (talk about ppl telling you a Bless you every time u sneeze! )

This is one driving moment.. not within my control to a great deal... DO I DREAD IT!!!!

Cheers
Old 4th May 2005, 10:05   #2
BHPian

happens to me often i am so used to it i pull my leg of the throttle hands on the steering and head almost popping out of the window and sneezing

i wouldnt want to sneeze in my car ...
Old 4th May 2005, 15:24   #3
BHPian

Yeah, its so strange.... it has happened to me so many times when i have been driving...!!

At times i wonder whats gonna happen if i sneeezzee when i am racing!! Now that will be dangerous!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks