Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2009, 12:04   #1
BHPian

Bengaluru - Pre-schools

Hi,

My intention of starting this thread is to talk about my experience with pre-schools in Bangalore.

My son was enrolled at Euro kids in Malleshwaram for the two years of preschooling he had to do. The fee structure was exhorbitant, Rs. 35,000 the first year and Rs. 37,000/- for the second year. Though my son did well at school here, the fee blew a big hole in my wallet.

With my brother shifting in to Bangalore from Chennai, I had to do the hunt again and I did not want my bro to spend a lot at this time and most pre-schools.

I checked quite a number of preschools in and around Rajajinagar, Malleshwaram, Basaweshwarnagar and Vijaynagar and finally froze onto "Sunshine Meadows" located at No 795, 2nd E Cross 3rd Block 3rd Stage, Basaweshwarnagar, Bengaluru and on the road exactly opposite Panacea Hospital.

The pamplet says the following: I would recommend people staying in the above areas to enroll their kids to this pre-school as you would get returns which are definitely your money's worth.

SUNSHINE – Playgroup & Nursery
“Nurturing the brighter side”

"Some of the best years in life are the time spent as a child in school..." As working adults in a fast paced society, we sometimes forget just how precious and fleeting those years are.

With that in mind, imagine an alternative to traditional infant, day and after school care that not only met your child care needs, but also provided an activity based learning environment that mirrors those used at centers around the nation. At Sunshine, We focus on enhancing your child's early social and motor skills, and also teach them different forms of arts and creative activities.

Sunshine offers a play way and Montessori based curriculum tailored specifically for children, taught in a fun, nurturing care giving environment. Now imagine this at a cost less than that of the combination of conventional day care and specific interest based children programs.
Sunshine is a start-up comprehensive preschool exclusively for kids aged 24 months to 4 years. The preschool will dedicate its efforts and resources toward ensuring top-rated care giving services in a wonderful ambience, coupled with an advanced curriculum, flexible programs, and a high-quality activity based learning environment tailored for children in these age groups.

Sunshine - Salient features
1. Child-friendly stress free environment
2. Colorful, chirpy & well ordained classrooms
3. Unique Sunshine Thematic Curriculum
4. Managed by qualified educationists
5. Use of child centered approach & Innovative Techniques
6. Intuitive Toys and Equipments (non-toxic)
7. Meeting the needs of the child:
  • Refinement of senses
  • Gross motor development
  • Fine motor development
  • Language development
  • Development of concepts
  • Cognitive skill development
  • Social/ Personality / Psychological development
  • Creative arts and music
  • Practical life (Care of self and environment)
Sunshine will provide the best possible structured environment for healthy development of young children with which the child grows and learns in a natural way.

“ADMISSIONS OPEN”

For Prospectus & Admission enquiries contact: +91 80 654 63678.
Old 25th February 2009, 13:32   #2
BHPian

Your brother can try Little elly also. Not as costly as Euro(25% cheaper I guess). Till now (2 months only) my kid has picked up well. Little Elly has many branches so kid can be shifted to any other branch easily.
Old 25th February 2009, 13:51   #3
Senior - BHPian

Also probably Planet Kids, a little cheaper than Euro and as far as I know, have two branches, one near Nandini Theatre and the other in Vijaynagar
Old 25th February 2009, 14:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

similar thread exists. You can check out here
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...bengaluru.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks