Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd March 2009, 20:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Indian Idol 4 - Pathetic!

I happened to see the last few minutes of Indian Idol 4 (had set my Tata Sky + to record the programme after that - and this one spilt over... and so last 20 mins or so got recorded as well))

What PATHETIC quality of singing! ALL the finalists CROAKED so badly - it was shocking to watch! They just dint know to sing - period! I couldn't believe my ears! Still in shock!

Last edited by kb100 : 2nd March 2009 at 20:49.
Old 2nd March 2009, 21:55   #2
F50
Senior - BHPian

Wow, you wasted precious 20 mins of your life! I dont even bother to see any reality shows! All of them are pathetic. Indian Idle is another pathetically pathetic show. How can India produce so many singers.
I think by Indian Idle 6 or 7 even our milkman, paperwala, raju, pintu, sunny, munni, chintu etc all will take part.
I know Indians loves music but that doesnt mean all are singers! There has to be an end to his torture. All citizens in this country are artists, some are singers, dancers, actors, comedians, roadies, boardies etc. Everyone is talented!
Old 2nd March 2009, 21:59   #3
Senior - BHPian

Lol kb100 trust me. I watched more than that as i was having sausages for dinner and couldnt change channels and dirty the remote. They extended the the results by playing with words and having close to 2 breaks in between!!
No comments on the singers. Never watched the program before
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:30   #4
Senior - BHPian

Remember reading people in France (IIRC) watching Big Brother style program. The actors were birds and they lived in a nest/cage. Nuts.
Old 2nd March 2009, 22:43   #5
Senior - BHPian

Any One watching Roadies ? all dramebaaz.
Old 2nd March 2009, 23:02   #6
BHPian

Most of the reality shows are terrible.

The only reality show that was worth watching was Amul Star voice of India, Chotte Ustad of last year. The singing was stupendous especially the girl from West Bengal. The talent of those young ones was there for all to see and even the judges were dumbfounded by the mastery of those tiny tots over music.

Amul Star Voice of India, Chotte Ustad, Star Plus | BestDesi.com
Old 3rd March 2009, 00:00   #7
Team-BHP Support

I watched the first edition of Indian Idol. Didn't bother watching any more editions. I stick to sports, news and sometimes movies.
Serials and reality shows are a no go for me. Anyway, most of them are rubbish. I'm much happier playing with my doggie or working on my car or meeting friends if I have time to spare.
Old 3rd March 2009, 08:09   #8
Senior - BHPian

I used to watch it regularly. My sister would scream and take the remote for what she wanted to see. This way I lost touch with Indian Idol, now I am thankful to her.
These reality shows have become a good joke, so much so that I would prefer watching IndiaTV news above all. Such is the state. But usually, being the youngest, I dont get remote so now no worries.
The worst of all shows is Rodies. Do they even know what BHP or torque is ? Do they even know a thing or two about gearing ? Have they ever worked on their machines ?
I am sure they dont even know bore X stroke of Kaz mill. Its just an excuse of using foul language. Those muscleheads must be sent to kargil for a month and they will come to know what is reality.

Indian Idol quality has gone down highly and in reality the good singers are left out fast and those who are physically good looking will remain and go on to win. I remember one person called " Sabarjeet " or something like that. He was the best I have ever heard. When he had the opportunity to come back after being eliminated, he sung " Naino ki mat ...". That was awesome. I dont know if he remained or not.

Best is not to waste time or resources on these so called reality shows. A new trend that is emerging is " judge fight ". What much worse can things get ?
Old 3rd March 2009, 11:13   #9
Senior - BHPian

I AGREE !!!

I pressed the red button in Tata Sly on Sony Channel and they show Exclusive Highlights of Indian Idol. I thought I'd watch it.

PATHETIC with a capital ' P ' .

The last 2 - the girl who won and the Army Guy both were absolutely pathetic singers. I saw them singing Jai Ho from Slumdog, they were disastorous.

And Yes, Even Roadies this season sucks big time. Last time Roadies was good fun. This time you just wonder what was Raghu thinking when he chose these kids.

All reality shows are coming of age now and I guess we need new and better ones.

I am waiting for Big Boss - 3 & Splitsvilla now. Hopefully they should be ok.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks