Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2005, 14:04   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Dude,
What are nunchuks?
Old 9th May 2005, 14:09   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Well if i see a mob coming to get me and i have injured some1...best option is to pick up the injured person throw him in u r your back seat and get the hell out of that place.
I have touch wood never had to deal with a mob but the general perception that the aam 'janta' has is that if a young guy is in a big car then he is a spoilt brat and hence its his fault no matter wat. And if u do pick a fight with some1 in bombay...remember think twice... u dont know who this person may be or may know 'bossss' ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Dude,
What are nunchuks?
...Its a lethal weapon specially made to scare mobs away... u press a button and it spits out fire towards the mob attacking u.

Last edited by Sahil : 9th May 2005 at 14:11.
Old 9th May 2005, 14:21   #18
BHPian

Once i was going to gym in M800 and suddenly a cycle came from the right side. He would have got crushed if i had not applied breaks. His cycle hit the right fender. The guy fell down. I got out to help him but he was not hurt. I just slapped him once and turned back towards the car. The moment i turned back, i saw this huge dent on the fender. I turned back again and started beating him. This is when the crowd( labourers, rickshaw pullers etc) started gathering and ofcourse they were taking the poor man's side. So i got into my car and left.

The lesson here is that there is no point getting into a brawl even if you are physically strong. You can never keep your car scratch and dent free. Hence we should learn to ignore such things and maintain our peace of mind.
Old 9th May 2005, 15:01   #19
BHPian

Though it depends a lot on the situation you are in... assuming you are really innocent and as usual.. the mob tries to pin u down... before anyone can raise their voice on you, u start off and appear firm and aware that it is not your fault. Maintain your cool, be a bit loud but polite. Believe me, this has worked for me a coupla times i ahve been in these sticky situations. The main reason for this being the fact that most of the crowd consists of lukkha ppl who have no work... n a bit of serious stuff from your side is sufficient to scare them off.

N even if you are at fault, just tell anyone that interferes that its none of their business and you can pretty well deal with it.

Just that, try and avoid getting physical as much as possible, and still if the situation goes out of hand... as many said.. involve the cops.

Drive safe.
Old 9th May 2005, 15:27   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil
...Its a lethal weapon specially made to scare mobs away... u press a button and it spits out fire towards the mob attacking u.
Hey, don't confuse the kid dude. Lambo, it is an ancient chinese martial arts weapon that can be used only if you know how. In the hands of a novice, it can be more dangerous to the user.

Don't bother keeping it in the car if you don't know how to use it. I have more than 10 of these right from foam to graphite ones. And no, I don't carry Nunchucks in my car.
Samurai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2005, 15:31   #21
BHPian

tats why i said it is only to scare people hehehe.... even if you try to use it it hits you first then the others/....real danger stuff... i hurt my self so many times trying to get it rite ...

Last edited by cheatingdeath : 9th May 2005 at 15:34.
Old 9th May 2005, 16:06   #22
BHPian

No two situations are the same. The most important thing is to keep you cool. You will need your mind to work cohenrently if you are involved in any such situations. Think and act smart and fast. Do not get physical. Call a friend. It helps, 2 heads are better than 1....Involve the cops if necessary.
Old 9th May 2005, 16:06   #23
Distinguished - BHPian

Ok.
The most sensible suggestion apart from Sush and Scuderia was the wheelspin one.
I gotta go and start practising just incase.
Old 9th May 2005, 17:14   #24
BHPian

If you wheel spun and some cop is after you or some one sees the number plate, then what to do?
Old 9th May 2005, 17:38   #25
Senior - BHPian

if its not your fault,if the other person is safe and if you are in a bigger vehicle,just get down and wack the other guy.the one who makes first move is often seen as the right person.

i know this sounds very irresponsible,but this helps.

but when the other person is hurt,your fault or not ,you have to take him to a doctor first and then to the police station.
Old 9th May 2005, 20:45   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini
Ok.
The most sensible suggestion apart from Sush and Scuderia was the wheelspin one.
I gotta go and start practising just incase.

Surely dude....go ahead with it.... !! Its tried and tested...! Plus approved!!

People think taht the driver has gone insane...and will probably knock them off also....!! So everyone starts running for their lives!! hehehe
Old 9th May 2005, 22:19   #27
BHPian

yep unless you run over some other guy while doing the wheel spin
Old 9th May 2005, 22:28   #28
BHPian

these people have sick mentality. the crowd only wants to see the show and just create a scene when a child or a person is hit by a car or any other vehicle the crowd dosent see whether it is the mistake of the child or the person they just feel that the vehicle's owner is in fault.
Old 9th May 2005, 22:56   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatingdeath
yep unless you run over some other guy while doing the wheel spin

doesnt matter dude .... like our hindi movies suggest... "ek khoon ki saza phassii....aur 100 khoon ki saza bhi phasssii" hehehhe

Last edited by jigarmuni : 9th May 2005 at 23:05.
Old 9th May 2005, 23:13   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigarmuni
doesnt matter dude .... like our hindi movies suggest... "ek khoon ki saza phassii....aur 100 khoon ki saza bhi phasssii" hehehhe
don't mind me saying this but you watch way too many old hindi movies

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks