Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2009, 12:01   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Because it is for free !!!!
but the test was a double blind test methinks. I dont think it would have made a difference there.

I think there might be another reason there. A european lady set up a small shop in our city with genuine italian cuisine, with real italian pizzas etc. But when I took my friends there, they said they liked the crap they're used to getting at dominos better. I guess people like only what they're used to!
Old 13th March 2009, 12:29   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post

How many young audiophile do your know ? Who are serious about the equipment and software played on the same ?
I would hope/assume that most people who spend Lakhs ( there seem to be plenty here itself on the forum ) on equipment are seriuos about there music and software.
Old 13th March 2009, 13:03   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk456 View Post
I would hope/assume that most people who spend Lakhs ( there seem to be plenty here itself on the forum ) on equipment are seriuos about there music and software.
OK Sk yaar how many are there, max 10 or 20...out of 39000 thousand. I think you got my point.

About me i have lots of original CD`S about more than 250+ but I hardly carry them as I fear of getting them stolen or damage..SO I prefer IPOD with wav or mp3 which ever if avalable to me....
Old 17th March 2010, 07:34   #19

I am 27, and I Consider myself "Young" and when it comes to my music i guess I am "old and orthdox" I still in love with that Vinyl Record and Tape Deck besides my Tube/Stereo AMP. And because of this I am called as "grandpa" among my friends. I guess MP3's have really taken over and taken away the joy of "pure" "un-fiddled" music.

Coming to point made by "low_bass" I believe lately I am also finding it difficult to carry my all audio CD packs to car and planning to move to USB/iPOD player. I guess its alot convenient. But when in home I will always prefer my music to "pure".

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks