Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2009, 05:34   #16
BHPian

Of all the people in the world , I never would have guessed this would happen to JayD, Had to pinch myself to make sure that I was not dreaming, anyway made a confirmatory call to the PUG member to make sure that it's not an All fools day joke.

And now i would like to quote JayD's New Quote "Every Fiat is a Ferrari", Bah lets see about that in the coming days.
Old 1st April 2009, 06:26   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Its a 2 owner car and has done 85Kms.
2 Owners and 85Kms ??
Old 1st April 2009, 08:02   #18
BANNED

If this is true, I'm going to sell all other cars you own JayD! This one thing will have to be looked after with lots of sincere devotion.

If this is not true, get ready to get bombed in the next meet.

And I've got a feeling you're going to be bombed. Pray Pray Pray!
Old 1st April 2009, 08:10   #19
SYJ
BHPian

JaaaayyyyDDD!!! Don't tell me that the 'thing' which is outside your house is the one you bought!!Why?? why?? why?? I didn't believe this thread till i saw your cousin driving it home yesterday night!! You dog created such a racket, and kept barking at it till someone parked it outside. (For those of who, are wondering how i know this, i'm his next door neighbor!) Checked out the car today morning, and one thing i can say is, hope you got it cheap.Nothing too bad, it cerrtainly needs some work, and a lil freshening up. but i think you already have everything planned out right??

P.S: It looked like an S10 to me, not a gtx. Did you get a cricket bat along with it??

P.P.S: Why do i get the feeling that the car is running on LPG??
Old 1st April 2009, 08:10   #20
Senior - BHPian

pix or it didn't happen
Old 1st April 2009, 09:29   #21
Senior - BHPian

*fell off chair laughing*

Really? A bit difficult to believe in April 1st.

I'll believe it when I see you driving it.
Old 1st April 2009, 09:42   #22
SYJ
BHPian

Okay! Had a small Td of the car now. It drives well, very well infact. The only problem is that the tires are crap and need replacement. There are some scratches on the bumper and the front body panels, and some assorted cosmetic work. But it seems to be verrry well maintained otherwise, and a hoot to drive. At the price you got it for, even a full repaint is okay!! Its being taken to the garage now, will post some pix after it comes back.
Old 1st April 2009, 10:00   #23
BHPian

LOVED it!!

Dudeeeeee Jayadevaaaa....
Where are you planning to park this car when you join us for the next D R I V E??!
Never thought you wud go for this stuff buddy! Anyways... CONGRATS for being a car owner at this young age!! Not everyone in this world get this honour!
cheers

Last edited by nikkibike : 1st April 2009 at 10:01.
Old 1st April 2009, 10:27   #24
Senior - BHPian

Whats happening down South? First, Zak lands up and his Qualis with the beautiful ICE is gone and now this.........
Whats next? Zak Are u buying a Linea?

Anyways Jayyyyyyyyd.. Congratulations. What color is it?
Old 1st April 2009, 11:06   #25
Senior - BHPian

Woaky! The car was taken to the garage, no major work to be done. Only a headlight is needed, which is outta stock.
I guess the'hell of an experience' has started.

A Kind PuG-ian has sen me the contact details of Mangesh! What more do i need now??
Old 1st April 2009, 11:50   #26
Senior - BHPian

Congrats JayD! Good to see you cross the sides!
Welcome to the Fiat club!

Impossible is Nothing
Old 1st April 2009, 11:59   #27
Senior - BHPian

welcome to the 1.6 club and wish you all the best in advance for the phree phlow exhaust
Old 1st April 2009, 12:23   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYJ View Post
You dog created such a racket, and kept barking at it till someone parked it outside.
Casper should be made a member here for being able to discern things on wheels better than his master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkibike View Post
Where are you planning to park this car when you join us for the next D R I V E??!
Oh he already knows what to do thanks to the other owners in this part of the world - he will either research the bus-route (with frequent services) to the destination and take that route, or will leave the car at home and take a rental. In his case, he wont have to rent - he still has the SS80, the Matiz, the Mark 1 and the Landmaster.

Doubt if he will turn up for D R I V Es, though. He has a new best friend - Mangesh!

I think he's happy that he wont have to pay for fuel anymore - he just has to raid the kitchen and take his mom's cooking gas cylinder.

Last edited by Steeroid : 1st April 2009 at 12:29.
Old 1st April 2009, 17:42   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid View Post
Casper should be made a member here for being able to discern things on wheels better than his master.

Oh he already knows what to do thanks to the other owners in this part of the world - he will either research the bus-route (with frequent services) to the destination and take that route, or will leave the car at home and take a rental. In his case, he wont have to rent - he still has the SS80, the Matiz, the Mark 1 and the Landmaster.

Doubt if he will turn up for D R I V Es, though. He has a new best friend - Mangesh!

I think he's happy that he wont have to pay for fuel anymore - he just has to raid the kitchen and take his mom's cooking gas cylinder.
really enjoyed it!

Another BOMB is expected in any moment!!
Old 1st April 2009, 17:54   #30
Senior - BHPian

Guys, what is your opinion on changing the wheel PCD? Some member had successfully changed them to 100 PCD . I think it is carfreak?? I want to change the OE alloys to 15" lenso SHU rims.What say???
Attached Thumbnails
Finally!!! Got my 'new' hot hatch (April fool Prank)-19112006014.jpg  

Last edited by JayD : 1st April 2009 at 17:56.

Most Viewed