Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2005, 14:33   #1
BHPian

Girls/Women

Now i know we are all obsessed with our cars and bikes here..but lets turn to the topic of the fairer sex for a moment. I know we had a thread before on this (status of TeamBHP'ians) but im too lazy to go look it up. Im 19 still..so im a bit young..but in my short experience, ive found indian girls back here in the states to be, well, in a word.."stuck up"..meaning that they are really hard to get to know and to be around with, unless u show some kind of quality that they like (i.e. wealth, nice clothes, status, nice car, etc, etc). I have yet to understand them, lol. Anyways, is it like this back in india??....how do all of you manage?? Hopefully i can find someone (when i come back to india for school in a few months) that is cool/fun to be with..and likes cars too..heheh, so i can get her on teambhp. all of you wise minds here on Teambhp, enlighten me
CaliAtenza is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2005, 14:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

I really think you should go thru this thread for starters

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2194

As far as women in India are concerned, there are all kinds of varieties. Understanding them isn't really difficult. But yes, quite a few are "stuck up", the kinds where they dont open up to guys much unless you do some 'sensible' talk.

Its better to keep an open mind and approach. A slap or two on the face (not literally!) shouldn't bog you down pal.

All the best!

Revv
Revvmaster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2005, 14:48   #3
tercelpower

dude i dont think all indian girls are like that ........the ones over here in bahrain are friendly down to earth and fun being with ..................................as i know most of them ......after all bahrain is a really small place...hehe

Old 18th May 2005, 14:51   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAtenza
how do all of you manage?? Hopefully i can find someone (when i come back to india for school in a few months) that is cool/fun to be with..and likes cars too..heheh,

U said u are 19.. get educated, settle down well and then get to know them in detail if u want..

Actually...some of the things u said are correct because back in the old age ..i mean stone age ..women used to like men who would be able to feed them well..take care of their children..

Well if u have the goodies...u r the one..

Dont get into the business of understanding em...u may hav better things to do
Old 18th May 2005, 14:52   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvmaster
I really think you should go thru this thread for starters

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2194

As far as women in India are concerned, there are all kinds of varieties. Understanding them isn't really difficult. But yes, quite a few are "stuck up", the kinds where they dont open up to guys much unless you do some 'sensible' talk.

Its better to keep an open mind and approach. A slap or two on the face (not literally!) shouldn't bog you down pal.

All the best!

Revv
ahhh..yeah i know we had discussed this all in a thread before..but its been a while (that thread u mentioned is from last year) , so i wanted to bring it up again. Yeah im preety open minded as far as most things go, so im good on that part. Luckily ive never been litteraly slapped though . Yah im not letting things bog me down, just wonderin what all y'all thought, thats all.
Old 18th May 2005, 15:28   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Agree totally.

Drifter
Old 18th May 2005, 15:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter
Agree totally.

Drifter
yah true...yeah i didnt mean understanding, bad word to use in this case...maybe "figure out" is the better one to use. And yah..i agree on the "better things to do", lol
Old 18th May 2005, 15:59   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muni
No Offence but

if u listen to them carefully then u would not waste so much time understanding them.

we normally think this as the best thing to do i.e. making somebody understand our point of view.

dont understand ???? dont bother u men never will

shubbhi
manaa45 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2005, 16:05   #9
Awaiting Email Confirmation

well indian girls in america are ABCD simple
American Born Confused Desi

indian girls in india are really nice if you manage to wait for the right one to come across
cause you never know which snake lives in which hole
Old 18th May 2005, 16:17   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manaa45
No Offence but

if u listen to them carefully then u would not waste so much time understanding them.

we normally think this as the best thing to do i.e. making somebody understand our point of view.

dont understand ???? dont bother u men never will

shubbhi
finally get to hear something from the girl's point of view (i think??) , well spoken, i might add. And to SCARLET..yah, i agree with u..they are ABCD's...i count myself as one as well too.
Old 18th May 2005, 17:46   #11
Senior - BHPian

Am I Still at Team Bhp or hit some dating forum
Old 18th May 2005, 18:46   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
Am I Still at Team Bhp or hit some dating forum
nice to know we have some indian girls who are car crazy too
Old 18th May 2005, 19:23   #13
BHPian

CaliAtenza, as somebody already said it, if you are just 19 then it is little bit premature to think on this topic.
There are many other important things in life to do first before bringing a woman into life.
Old 18th May 2005, 21:13   #14
BHPian

where did the snake come from ..scarlet
Old 18th May 2005, 21:28   #15
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipulG
CaliAtenza, as somebody already said it, if you are just 19 then it is little bit premature to think on this topic.
There are many other important things in life to do first before bringing a woman into life.
yeah you should enjoy as much as freedom as you can
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks