Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2005, 17:44   #46
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho
... and I just try and make it work so that other's can benefit from my experiences what's wrong with that...
Nothing wrong with that. In fact I greatly respect your bullish attitude. I think time and again we've talked about these and given any chance we still do.

I really don't want to state my feelings (about your reply note) on this forum. But I'll do so otherwise.

Yes, you're right. I'm not the kind who'll keep on spending money for wild goose chase. I've done that many times in the past and burnt my fingers. And nobody knows that better than you. We both know that very well.

I don't want to send any wrong feeling to anybody here regarding these posts. Psycho, Let's settle this outside the forum.
Old 17th June 2005, 17:59   #47
Team-BHP Support

Whoa, seems like I inadvertently started something. Psycho, that post was not mean't to be taken in a serious tone at all and definatly not the way you seem to have taken it. You already have huge respect from me (whatever that's worth!!) for what you have done.

Hope that's cleared up.
Old 17th June 2005, 18:06   #48
Senior - BHPian

Hey Rudra,Rtech my apologies I just got a bit reactive nothing personal on that post however just my views ... and as you both mentioned lemme get back under that hood and get that working...else no car for the rest of the month...
Old 17th June 2005, 18:43   #49
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Psycho, I respect your passion.

Quote:
No respectable tuner in India would have worked on it
Incorrect. There is another Conti maniac like you. His name is Dilip Desai from Pune and his Contessa is beyond phenomenal. Apparently running 130+ bhp, a german suspension and LSD. He has been a professional rallyist and runs a tuning shop in Pune (last I heard).

When his Conti would make it to the finish line, it would do so ahead of the Gypsies.

GTO
Old 20th June 2005, 11:57   #50
Tom
BHPian

keep up with the good work psycho.....some guys jus dont get it!
Old 22nd July 2005, 15:48   #51
Senior - BHPian

Conti is back on the streets again... being a S-low rider now till I run in and let the conti relax for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
some guys jus dont get it!
Got it long ago didnt reply coz wasnt done with what I wanted to do how about papaboost, you and me meet up at rons for some discussions on "electronics" tomm...
Old 14th August 2007, 17:18   #52
Senior - BHPian

I have read in many places that adding a turbo need not necessarily reduce the FE and in some cases can improve it also.
Was wondering, how does adding in a turbo improve fuel efficiency?

Last edited by ST7677 : 14th August 2007 at 17:19.
Old 14th August 2007, 17:58   #53
Team-BHP Support

Many actually.

Better drivability when driven "sensibly" and optimized combustion resulting in better usage of fuel, are obvious ones. Which are quite true with most of normal performance mods.

but dont bother, once you mod who cares darn about FE
Old 16th August 2007, 15:14   #54
Senior - BHPian

hmmm... you are right, but having expectations set right always helps
Old 18th March 2011, 15:28   #55
BHPian

Re: First experience with a turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Psycho, I respect your passion.

Incorrect. There is another Conti maniac like you. His name is Dilip Desai from Pune and his Contessa is beyond phenomenal. Apparently running 130+ bhp, a german suspension and LSD. He has been a professional rallyist and runs a tuning shop in Pune (last I heard).

When his Conti would make it to the finish line, it would do so ahead of the Gypsies.

GTO
WOW ! and WOW ! Just hit this thread trying to search for performance mods for my Conti. With the 75 BHP that my car puts out, i have hit 135-140kmph. I am just wondering about the top speed in case i had 130+ bhp at my disposal !!

@ psycho: Amazing stuff sir !!Your journey makes for quite an inspirational read. Hope i can say the same for my car one day. Currently am just trying to get the parts collected before I get the suspension fixed. The other mods will come once i save the $$'s !

@GTO, is this gentleman, Dilip Desai, on t-bhp?? Him and his conti would make for a great thread and inspire more conti owners for sure!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks