Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd April 2009, 18:17   #16
Senior - BHPian

Looking at it from a larger perspective this should open our eyes as to how fragile the human emotion and heart can be. People can do extreme things for what seems trivial to others.
What I would like to highlight is that each day we may actually meet someone who is in such a phase in life and not even realise it! Just an encouraging word or actually realising that someone else is thinking extreme is so important.
It's easy to blame somebody who committed or tried to commit suicide. But ask any psychiatrist or a social worker/counsellor who has worked with these people and you will get a lot more insight into suicide. In a lot of cases it is amazing at how close friends and relatives totally missed cues and signs that the person was depressed/suicidal well before the actual event!
In conclusion, I believe the suicide was not caused simply by the 'Nano booking failure' but a set of situations (work, home, family others) and the media and police are just giving the superficial issue (the Nano) prominence and not looking at the deeper issue.
I hope TBHP members do not follow in the same line as the media and police.
As mentioned Suicide is never a way out at all. But a depressed person is in no state of mind to realise it.
Suicide Helplines, a simple conversation, a friendly walk, etc have stopped many suicides - but of course not all!

Last edited by BenjiRoss : 22nd April 2009 at 18:18.
Old 22nd April 2009, 19:58   #17
Senior - BHPian

Did the Nano tie the noose around this idiot's neck? Or did it strangle this retard?

Thread title should be "Irresposible man commits suicide when his wife doesn't entertain his frivolous expenses"
Old 22nd April 2009, 20:01   #18
Senior - BHPian

So, what did Nano do here? Another "BMW" in the making is it?

Coming back to this guy, although a depart soul, what an idiot! Leaving behind a wife and kid just because he could not get a car!!!

I feel sorry for the lady and kid. They take a beating due to this illogical behavior of this guy.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks