Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2009, 21:12   #16
Senior - BHPian

Keyword is respect.

Reminds me of Honda's ad line for Cub minibikes decades ago, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda!"...same can be said about our community.
Old 5th May 2009, 22:11   #17
Senior - BHPian

Thank you so much for the kind words Michael. It is indeed one of the best reviews we have got. This is a proud moment for all of us. And a big Thank You to fellow support team guys and all the members in the Team BHP family for making the forum what it is today. This is awesome.
Old 5th May 2009, 22:29   #18
BHPian

Kudos to the admin, mods, the rest of the support team and especially to all the members for maintaining such an awesome forum and achieving this feat.

Proud to be a tbhpian.
*Pat on the back for doing something right*
Old 5th May 2009, 23:23   #19
BHPian

thats great, continue the good work team. we support you.
Old 5th May 2009, 23:41   #20
Senior - BHPian

Excellent news! Heartiest Congratulations to everyone on board.
Old 6th May 2009, 00:57   #21
Team-BHP Support

Thank you Michael. We are pleased that you liked our forum. It is indeed such words of appreciation that always eggs us on to keep setting the bar higher.

To all of us, its indeed heartening to note that an independent person who understands automotives so well found our forum such a healthy place for all auto buffs. Each of us have some contribution in making this forum what it is. So cheers to all of us guys.
Old 6th May 2009, 01:15   #22
BHPian

This is fantastic. Congrats to the entire team.
Old 6th May 2009, 02:15   #23
BHPian

Thanks everyone for reading my article review of Team-BHP. This is the second forum I've done a review for. I like Team-BHP because there is no worry of trolling, or lack of respect. It's nice to be apart of a forum that has members who respect one another. It seems like today too many forums are just a way for people to vent and attack one another.

When I first found Team-BHP, it was shortly after my Tata Nano performance article. I was looking to see if anyone had modified the Tata Nano or had prospects of doing so. The Tata nano is similar to the Smart car, and people have been dropping 1300cc turbo powered Suzuki Hayabusa engines into them and generating around 500 whp. I know someone on Team-BHP is going ot mod the Tata Nano, I can't wait to see it.

During my research of Team-BHP I learned even more than the short time I've been a member. I dug through the about us, history, and other parts of the site. Just like every good website out there, Team-BHP is a culmination of love for automobiles and the appreciation of team. This is one aspect that all other automotive forums are missing and probably will never have. TEAM!!!!

Team effort is awesome, and the feeling of being apart of a team is even better. Rush is sending me some stickers that I'll proudly place on my WRX to show that I'm part of Team-BHP. I'm also going to add a nice banner on my blog, Subaru Off Road for Team-BHP. Any other way I can help build the team I'll do it, my way of saying thank you for letting me be apart of this team.

Michael Berenis
Tampa Sports Car Examiner
Tampa Sports Car Examiner
352-678-7373
mberenis@gmail.com
Old 6th May 2009, 05:09   #24
BHPian

Wow. This is awesome. I am relatively new here and I understand what this must mean to all the seniors and mods who have done a great job in maintaining the decorum. Congrats to everyone. Proud to be a bhpian (technically not as yet though).
Old 6th May 2009, 12:00   #25
BHPian

Team-BHP is one of the best forum communities on the internet today.

Completely agree. The most well maintained, disciplined community.
Old 6th May 2009, 12:13   #26
BHPian

That's a good write up on the homepage of the Tata Nano test drive. I linked to it in my recent article about the Tata Nano being test driven. The Tata Nano is very intriguing and I look forward to modifications. To get the most power, custom fabrication will be key. Using CAD and some small manufacturing operations like CAM and small milling tools, custom parts could be fabricated. The use of carbon fiber could also help strengthen the Nano's body for high speed impact. Cutting the roof and lowering the center of gravity would also be a good idea, even if only a few inches. Combined with a widebody kit, this would be ideal for traction and stability. Roll cage a must for any complete build. The Hayabusa engine is capable of 500 hp, but what about the Impreza EJ20 or EJ25? These engines could possibly fit, and with turbo application can reach around 800-900 hp. I'm sure if we did enough research, it would be possible to build the worlds fastest Tata Nano.
Old 6th May 2009, 12:37   #27
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoloseven View Post
This is the second forum I've done a review for.
May we see the other one? Linky?

Quote:
I like Team-BHP because there is no worry of trolling, or lack of respect. It's nice to be apart of a forum that has members who respect one another. It seems like today too many forums are just a way for people to vent and attack one another.
Credit to each community member for keeping things the way they are. We look forward to logging on to TBHP in the morning, unique set of threads & discussions everyday!

Quote:
The Tata nano is similar to the Smart car, and people have been dropping 1300cc turbo powered Suzuki Hayabusa engines into them and generating around 500 whp. I know someone on Team-BHP is going ot mod the Tata Nano, I can't wait to see it.
I'm willing to bet that we will see plenty of souped up Nano's at local drag competitions:

- Cheap
- Light
- RWD

Related thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Hey, this is nice. It was a kick to see my Jeep on that review article.
Mum thought it's our Jeep. I had to point out the differences to her.
Old 6th May 2009, 12:49   #28
BHPian

Here is the link to the other forum review.

Article

This forum review was done after being a member there for nearly two years and seeing the quality go from great to garbage. The forum used to be good, but it was saturated by chaos and typical forum "sess". I tried to write as positive as I could about it, but it's tough to write good things when the forum is rough around the edges. The admins have a good concept though, just let it go on. It works for them too, but for avid forum connoisseur it can be considered somewhat distasteful and sessy.
Aside from the user content being somewhat astray from quality, there is a great amount of knowledge and positive attributes to their forum as well. For instance, it has a shop forum that consists of all the performance shops in Tampa bay. This is a very helpful tool for performance enthusiasts. Also, there is a forum section for each manufacturer, where individuals discuss topics related to make and model. There are a few folks in the Subaru and Honda forums that contribute quality content, and it makes it 100% worth your time. But you need a thick skin to participate here. All in all, it's a great place but a real garage can go on too. Full of drama.
Old 7th May 2009, 11:01   #29
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Skoloseven,

That says a lot of your unbiased nature, you have highlit the pro's and con's pretty well. Their forum does have some sections that I'd be interested in evaluating for Team-BHP.
Old 7th May 2009, 12:15   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Keyword is respect.

Reminds me of Honda's ad line for Cub minibikes decades ago, "You meet the nicest people on a Honda!"...same can be said about our community.
+1
very true and really touching ...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks