Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2009, 16:45   #31
Team-BHP Support

Thank you Michael. Well appreciated, reviews like yours keep us focussed on further fine tuning of our community.

My thanks to all BHP-ians for their support!

cheers
Jaggu
Old 8th May 2009, 03:10   #32
BHPian

Your welcome everyone. As soon as my stickers arrive, I'll be an official Team Bhp'ian. They're going on my WRX and will be featured in future online films I produce. This summer, I'm producing an off road reality show where I'll go off in my WRX and rip up the terrain. I'll make sure to include the Team-BHP logo at least once, in each film.

I'm also going to promote Team-BHP every time it's reasonable to do so. For instance, I posted an article in the International car scene forum. This article talks about the CTS-V Hennessey a very fast luxury sedan. 600-800 horse power total with tuning and performance parts from Hennessey! In this article, I added the link "Discuss this article at Team-BHP" that directs traffic from the article to the discussion thread on Team-BHP. Future articles I post on Team BHP's forum will include the same link back. Team-BHP for the win! I hope that I can make a good contribution to Team-BHP and it's readers. If you have any article suggestions, feel free to PM or email me!

Last edited by Rehaan : 8th May 2009 at 04:28. Reason: Email address removed on request.

Most Viewed