Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2009, 12:35   #1
BHPian

Adieu to TBHP Hyderabad Chapter

Well the time has come for me to say ‘Adieu’ to my T-BHP Hyd gang.

I will be moving to Pune shortly (I’ve got a bus to catch this Sunday 17th May from Miyapur X Roads) to join a new company. I will however be commuting every weekend to Hyderabad for the time being as my stuff and everything will be here. A complete move is planned towards the end of June ending with a final drive to my destination with my wife and pet in the car (in the true spirit of a T-BHPian).

It has been a very enriching experience staying @ Hyd and spending time with the gang. You guys made this place more homely to me than anything else! To be honest with you guys, I have actually spent more productive time with you guys than @ office. I still remember me and Rajesh driving @ Nagarjuna Cirlce (Feb 2008), watching the T-BHP sticker on Mobike008’s car and me waving out to Mobike008 and asking him his T-BHP ID to hook up with him. And then Tirthankar also pinging me post that welcoming me to Hyd (though he was pretty new to Hyd himself).

And of course who can forget the first drive that we had taken to Nagarjuna Sagar in April 2008! We all met up @ Genpact and started introducing ourselves and then went on with the drive. Post us having our fill we decided to check our sound systems which pretty much left the other visitors wondering what was happening. And then of course all the countless drives that we went and the ones we missed.

I think I have enjoyed this stint a lot more than what I thought possible initially. I will definitely try and make it over the weekends if I can to catch up with you guys on your future meets!

I cannot even start mentioning the names of the T-BHPians that I will miss here so I will not. But I’m sure we will stay in touch as always. My email id remains the same - amitmerwar@yahoo.com so please feel free to email me or PM me. I will share my new contact details once I get them myself.

Last edited by Technocrat : 15th May 2009 at 13:09. Reason: we dont allow such jokes on forum, please be careful next time onwards, thanks
Old 15th May 2009, 12:46   #2
BHPian

Oh, thats quite a twist Amit, Gonna miss out on all the humor that you have been blessed with and we were able to imbibe on those numerous meetings that we had.

As they say one person's loss is another's gain. Pune guys listening? Coming towards you is a bundle of fun welcome him to the gang and you would see what we (Hydians) are going to be missing so much.

However all the very best Amit, for your future at Pune.
Old 15th May 2009, 12:50   #3
BHPian

Very well written and filled with heartfelt appreciation Amit!.Although i've not interacted much, i wish you the very best in Pune and hope that you're one of many Hyd T-bhpians who wouldn't loose out on memories just because you've moved on.
Old 15th May 2009, 13:01   #4
BHPian

right said arun and suren sir . monday onwards the cubical next to me would be so silent man.( used to having the daily dose of laughter with the silly/witty one liners)

pune folks if you are reading this ,you sure have a funny bone full of character coming your way.

here's wishing amit all the very best for his stint in pune( he tells me he wants to settle down there plus there are so many weekend getaways including mumbai around pune)

i am sure he'll want to go to places like area 51,pyramids,german bakery when in pune to start with

later on we can do a hyd-pune meet dude
Old 15th May 2009, 14:51   #5
Senior - BHPian

Amit, it is sad to know you are leaving Hyd. Anyways, Pune is not far away. We could even think of a Hyd-Pune midway meet

Best of luck to you!
Old 15th May 2009, 15:17   #6
Senior - BHPian

Good Luck Amit for all your future endevors.We shall miss you and you shall be missing the Satyam gupshup too.
Old 15th May 2009, 18:10   #7
Senior - BHPian

good luck, i made a similar move 2 years back.
Old 16th May 2009, 00:58   #8
Senior - BHPian

Suren, Arun & Rajesh have said it all, (kambakhat - doosroon ko bolne ka mauka hi nahin deyte, yeh logaan).

Amit, I will miss you and your easy going, cheeful presence at our meets & drives.

Do keep in touch - maybe we can do a Solapur meet or even a Baramati meet. What say guys?

Cheers man and best of luck,
Old 16th May 2009, 10:38   #9
BHPian

Amit, my best wishes to you in your new endeavor. It was a pleasure knowing you.

Your ride would always stand out from the rest for its funky styling..keep it that way.
Old 16th May 2009, 15:12   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by idea1979 View Post
Welcome to Pune and thanks for joke !
@Idea1979 - Thanks...will meet up once i settle in. PM me your #.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suren181 View Post
Oh, thats quite a twist Amit, Gonna miss out on all the humor that you have been blessed with and we were able to imbibe on those numerous meetings that we had.

As they say one person's loss is another's gain. Pune guys listening? Coming towards you is a bundle of fun welcome him to the gang and you would see what we (Hydians) are going to be missing so much.

However all the very best Amit, for your future at Pune.
@Suren181 - Dont worry, i'm only a drive away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absynthguzzler View Post
Very well written and filled with heartfelt appreciation Amit!.Although i've not interacted much, i wish you the very best in Pune and hope that you're one of many Hyd T-bhpians who wouldn't loose out on memories just because you've moved on.
@absynthguzzler - Memories are what i am taking (besides my ride) and hopefully many more to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh Rawal View Post
right said arun and suren sir . monday onwards the cubical next to me would be so silent man.( used to having the daily dose of laughter with the silly/witty one liners)

pune folks if you are reading this ,you sure have a funny bone full of character coming your way.

here's wishing amit all the very best for his stint in pune( he tells me he wants to settle down there plus there are so many weekend getaways including mumbai around pune)

i am sure he'll want to go to places like area 51,pyramids,german bakery when in pune to start with

later on we can do a hyd-pune meet dude

@Rajesh Rawal - You still have Daddu to give you company dude...Dont forget the '2 Wheeler Farewell' thats coming up. Lets hope the settling down part happens man. Hyd-Pune Meet is on the blink. Strangely you didnt mention Aishwarya Farms in the list of places to visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Amit, it is sad to know you are leaving Hyd. Anyways, Pune is not far away. We could even think of a Hyd-Pune midway meet

Best of luck to you!
@vnabhi - I'm sure we'll come up with one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillram View Post
Good Luck Amit for all your future endevors.We shall miss you and you shall be missing the Satyam gupshup too.
@hillram - Sachcham gupshup i will track through the Media (since they seem to release it even before the employees know about it). And of course PMs will still keep me updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
good luck, i made a similar move 2 years back.
@alpha1 - Lets catch up sometime. I will of course need some assistance with the logistics of settling in so please PM your # to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Suren, Arun & Rajesh have said it all, (kambakhat - doosroon ko bolne ka mauka hi nahin deyte, yeh logaan).

Amit, I will miss you and your easy going, cheeful presence at our meets & drives.

Do keep in touch - maybe we can do a Solapur meet or even a Baramati meet. What say guys?

Cheers man and best of luck,
@Ravveendrra - You know what they say....'The early bird catches the worm'....But dont worry dude, the mid way meet is not far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen91 View Post
Amit, my best wishes to you in your new endeavor. It was a pleasure knowing you.

Your ride would always stand out from the rest for its funky styling..keep it that way.
@zen91 - Thanks man. Will share the upgrades as and when they happen .

BTW for those of who missed out my parting joke...It was a 'Little Johnny' joke so was expecting it to be deleted. RR can share it offline with you guys.
Old 18th May 2009, 09:46   #11
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post

@Rajesh Rawal - Strangely you didnt mention Aishwarya Farms in the list of places to visit!
not sure that place is still on dude! why dont you venture out with the puneri gang and let me know( one reason to visit you then)
Old 18th May 2009, 09:50   #12
Senior - BHPian

amit, you will surely be missed on the meets! good luck with your move to Pune, and as you rightly said, Pune is just a drive away!
Old 18th May 2009, 16:24   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Mr.Theordre_Ftw ( that's how i address him when i receive his phone call and he too echoes back...Hello Mr.Mobike008...find that quite amusing)

I must confess that a major wit quotient is moving away from Hyderabad to Pune. Your one-liners, quiry smile and that mischevious tone in your voice is something i will always remember ( knowing you a bit more than most of the other folks from Hyderabad).

Now we are left with only 2 funny bones in HYD CUG

Rajesh Bhai and Suren Chief !!!!!

Sorry, i could not meet you before you left ( though sent you quite a few pings on gmessenger...but, i guess you were busy) as i was out of town. Let's not make the distance a hindrance to keeping in touch. Besides, i need a place to crash whenever i am in pune... Also, do keep in mind my name if you need someone in sales...haha !!!

Jokes apart, Wish you the best of everything and especially in your new job/role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theodore_ftw View Post
I still remember me and Rajesh driving @ Nagarjuna Cirlce (Feb 2008), watching the T-BHP sticker on Mobike008’s car and me waving out to Mobike008 and asking him his T-BHP ID to hook up with him
That was quite memorable. First time ever hooked up with a couple of awesome guys right on a crossroad
Old 20th May 2009, 21:45   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by himanshugoswami View Post
amit, you will surely be missed on the meets! good luck with your move to Pune, and as you rightly said, Pune is just a drive away!
Thanks Himanshu...Dont worry i'm back @ Hyd the next couple of Weekends so will meet up with you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hi Mr.Theordre_Ftw ( that's how i address him when i receive his phone call and he too echoes back...Hello Mr.Mobike008...find that quite amusing)

I must confess that a major wit quotient is moving away from Hyderabad to Pune. Your one-liners, quiry smile and that mischevious tone in your voice is something i will always remember ( knowing you a bit more than most of the other folks from Hyderabad).

Now we are left with only 2 funny bones in HYD CUG

Rajesh Bhai and Suren Chief !!!!!

Sorry, i could not meet you before you left ( though sent you quite a few pings on gmessenger...but, i guess you were busy) as i was out of town. Let's not make the distance a hindrance to keeping in touch. Besides, i need a place to crash whenever i am in pune... Also, do keep in mind my name if you need someone in sales...haha !!!

Jokes apart, Wish you the best of everything and especially in your new job/role.

That was quite memorable. First time ever hooked up with a couple of awesome guys right on a crossroad
@ Mobike008 - Yeah that was pretty chaotic but you know how it is with us drifters.....from one town to the other in pursuit of > $. I'll send out my new contact details shortly.
Old 20th May 2009, 21:51   #15
Senior - BHPian

Amit, All the best and do keep in touch. Ab mereko bolne ko kuch bachaich nahin! Will miss spotting the zen on Hi-Tec city roads!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks