Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2005, 18:39   #1
BHPian

i was smoked by nitroxx's city

hi guys.. its been a while since i have posted.. but this happened today.
me in my santro and my pal in his ikon where racing to candies on the reclamation flyover and i was leading.. and just at the turn from no where a guy in a blue city screeches past me and took one turn before candies but later i did see it at candies too!!!
another thing peculiar was that i also saw a guy closely resembling dippy but was too engrosed in my macaroni salad!! cant blame myself...
i was like i knew the car, had seen it somewhere but couldnt recollect where.. and later it struck me it was nitroxxs city..
i usually hang out at candies.. if i see you guys again will strike a conversation!!!
dippy where u at candies today?
cheers
onkars

Last edited by cooldude585 : 3rd June 2005 at 18:49. Reason: a small typo
Old 3rd June 2005, 20:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

Dude, the next time you see a blue City, look at the wheels, if they're blue too, it's nitroxx. LOL

Shan2nu
Old 3rd June 2005, 21:30   #3
Senior - BHPian

yeah just look out for blue wheels and youll find nitrox city !!

rev
Old 4th June 2005, 01:22   #4
Senior - BHPian

Yeah we were at candies today....we had stopped over for a snack...before heading off for karting. I saw you take the u-turn at the sealink....nitroxx was behind me....your screeching tyres were more than enough for mickey...It was really amusing to watch as i followed in my accent behind.

Drifter
Old 4th June 2005, 08:56   #5
Senior - BHPian

Yup I was in Drifters Accent too. Saw all that happened. The Santro had some serious body roll as in the front left wheel nearly went inside the wheelarch.
Old 4th June 2005, 11:19   #6
Senior - BHPian

Hey cooldude

So it was you in the Santro .. I guess you Santro and your friends Ikon gave nitroxx some kicks . I guess you guys went to candies too. Well if thats not all you should have seen what nitroxx did at Bandstand

Anyways next time do drop in to say a hello

Dippy
Old 4th June 2005, 14:32   #7
BHPian

sure thing. wasnt sure it was you so so thought it impolite.. ya next time i see you i will for sure dop in to say more than a hi.. and yeah do count me in the next team-bhp meet!!!!!..............
sheesh i missed all of you at candies..... i enjoyed smoking my friends ikon till nitroxx smoked me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 5th June 2005, 10:02   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter
Yeah we were at candies today....we had stopped over for a snack...before heading off for karting. I saw you take the u-turn at the sealink....nitroxx was behind me....your screeching tyres were more than enough for mickey...It was really amusing to watch as i followed in my accent behind.

Drifter
hey drifter
do you guys regularly go for go-karting or you just went that day if yes i could join sometime too. One more question how's the food in candies. Did you get the tires changed
Old 6th June 2005, 11:31   #9
Senior - BHPian

We just went...because all of us were free. Yeah you can join anytime. Food is good at candies. Nope im still running on the old tires. Currently negotiating with parents for a new set.

Drifter
Old 6th June 2005, 11:49   #10
Senior - BHPian

Drifty pal,

better speed up the negotiations and get new tyres asap before you start running ONLY on your alloys

cheers
Old 7th June 2005, 23:00   #11
Awaiting Email Confirmation

sorry. Coold! you see as a child i was introduced to corners....spent most of my time there, until i started believing that i own them, so everytime i see things in my way, now on different types of corners...i tend to leave them behind! hope we can meet up soon take care....

Most Viewed