Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2009, 16:26   #31
BHPian

Sam, have you seen this film in HD? Truly marvelous
You can really pick up tiny details.

Like the fact that you can see the camera man and spot boys via the BOSS's eyes. a la The Matrix
A YetiŽ POV - A funny look at Sivaji with Subtitles-brgsivajix264105454160959.jpg
A YetiŽ POV - A funny look at Sivaji with Subtitles-brgsivajix264106020161250.jpg
A YetiŽ POV - A funny look at Sivaji with Subtitles-brgsivajix264106040161451.jpg

The makeup looks a bit un-natural in this HD version.
A YetiŽ POV - A funny look at Sivaji with Subtitles-brgsivajix264105995161113.jpg

The man votes!!!
A YetiŽ POV - A funny look at Sivaji with Subtitles-brgsivajix264106030161305.jpg

I love Rajni movies. Sam, have you seen Chandramukhi?? See the original, Manichitrathazhu (Malayalam) and then see Chandramukhi. Highly recommended.
Old 19th May 2009, 16:29   #32
Senior - BHPian

This is Khooool. I cant wait to read about the OFFICE ROOM and Prado turning Scorpio sequences .
Old 19th May 2009, 16:32   #33
Senior - BHPian

i watched this movie (on bluray with mismatched subtitles for a good 40% of the movie) and found it a RIOT! only thing is: i actually liked the concept! the no. of garbs Rajnikanth has in the movie is quite amazing (in a funny way!) and the twists and turns of the movie (if you could call them that) are quite numerous!
i loove the way Rajni tosses the coin in the air and, by some grace of God, brings it back. HAAHAHAA!
Old 19th May 2009, 17:04   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
errmm.. sam dude, would apperciate it if you could tell me where you got the cd from?

would be helpful, if any of the bhpians (nitrous anna?) could point me out to pick up a telugu version of the movie.

thanks.
You looking for an online version or a hard copy?

If the latter, you should get it in Music World or any of the CD rental shops.

If the former, PM me. To my understanding, TBHP will not take kindly to encouragement of piracy!
Old 19th May 2009, 17:20   #35
Senior - BHPian

Thank you very much, Sam! Perfect pick-me-up for a bad day in office. Now I am awesomely white. Make a fuss, O, mighty Yeti!
Old 19th May 2009, 18:47   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
Sam, have you seen this film in HD? Truly marvelous
You can really pick up tiny details.

Like the fact that you can see the camera man and spot boys via the BOSS's eyes. a la The Matrix

The makeup looks a bit un-natural in this HD version.

The man votes!!!

I love Rajni movies. Sam, have you seen Chandramukhi?? See the original, Manichitrathazhu (Malayalam) and then see Chandramukhi. Highly recommended.
Wow man !! That is simply khool !!
Old 19th May 2009, 19:08   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
errmm.. sam dude, would apperciate it if you could tell me where you got the cd from?

would be helpful, if any of the bhpians (nitrous anna?) could point me out to pick up a telugu version of the movie.

thanks.
Have you checked out the Oddessy store in Jubilee Hills? Being a non-Telugu, I was able to watch my fav Telugu movies thanks to the DVDs with English subs from this store.

Coming back to the topic, Rajinikant is a phenomenon. After watching a few of his movies, you cannot help but enjoy. I have watched and enjoyed Chandramukhi, without understanding the dialogues. I have not watched Sivaji, but have a few of its songs in my car CD.... From now on I would always be laughing when this song is played!

Eagerly awaiting the next song sequence, Sam
Old 19th May 2009, 19:31   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
Sorry, but Manichitrathazhu (Malayalam) was the best version of the movie. The 2nd I'd hand it to Bhool Bhoolaya, just because I'm partial to Akshay Kumar's comic genius.

Being half Tamil and half Mallu, I must say I prefer Mallu movies to the usual Tamil ones...
Old 19th May 2009, 20:51   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have you checked out the Oddessy store in Jubilee Hills?

Quote:
Originally Posted by f450 View Post
You looking for an online version or a hard copy?

If the latter, you should get it in Music World or any of the CD rental shops.

If the former, PM me. To my understanding, TBHP will not take kindly to encouragement of piracy!

hey thanks for the offer buddy,
well am looking for a genuine copy, and it isnt available in any of the music stores. the cd rental stores all have a pre-edit print or a theatre print, guess will take the online option only as a last resort if i dont get a cd/dvd in the next few weeks
Old 19th May 2009, 21:25   #40
BHPian

Truly Amazing... Enough wasting time at office... What should i do next. ????

vherry vherry Simble

Go home and Enjoy
[I must get some drinks ( ok i mean some soft and light drinks) and fries for the Entertainment.]

Long Live Rajni , and Long Live Sam for sharing this.
Old 19th May 2009, 21:52   #41
Team-BHP Support

ok one stupid question, since i lost touch with first day first show's of Rajni after coming to blr, whose the babeeeeeeee????

He rocks in whatever he doesn in the movies!
Old 19th May 2009, 21:57   #42
Senior - BHPian

the sound track was composed by very own AR Rahman !!
where are the rajani fans!! we need some good old fashion flaming
Old 19th May 2009, 21:58   #43
Senior - BHPian

The babe in Sivaji is Shriya Saran. You get to see both her avtaars in the movie, traditional simple girl in the movie and the hottie in the songs
Old 19th May 2009, 22:00   #44
BHPian

LOL

Our Yeti is giving tips to folks who wanna become "white" & haven't seen Sivaji on how to become fairer and be awesome. Pl. give details on how many tubes of Fair&lovely and bleach should be added for perfect white

BTW, those HD version pictures showing the camera etc is an amazing catch. Wonder how many of us would've noticed that. I have (hope so) a HD copy of Fast & Furious. I should try to see if I can catch the cameras & lights even there.

Last edited by null : 19th May 2009 at 22:01.
Old 19th May 2009, 22:04   #45
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu View Post
ok one stupid question, since i lost touch with first day first show's of Rajni after coming to blr, whose the babeeeeeeee????

He rocks in whatever he doesn in the movies!
Went and saw the movie first day show in bangalore. A friend had booked the entire hall of innovative multiplex.

Heavy cops and barricades. By mistake went into the wrong line and got lathicharged by the cops.

Movie was amazing. hilarious and absolute timepass. I was bugging my friends for translation as i didn't have teh luxury of subtitles.

Most Viewed

Copyright Š2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks