Team-BHP - Which watch do you own?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Which watch do you own? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/5927-watch-do-you-own-7.html)

I have Citizen Ecofriendly,, Really a good watch, No need to worry about battery..

Used to be 'watch crazy' a few years ago. Main ones where 3Swatch watches, a G-Shock and a Casio Remote Control watch.

These days, more into steel strapped analogue watches. Have a Swatch, a Fast Track and a Casio. I'm not all that brand consious, so anything that looks good is fine with me even if i pick it up from the footpath :D

i think best place to buy watches is Hong Kong. There are a lot of stores on Nathan Road. Best deals if u know how to negotiate!

second best shud be Dubai.

I own a replica of Longines.

Guess Water-Pro 10 M

Quote:

Originally Posted by BikerSG
i think best place to buy watches is Hong Kong. There are a lot of stores on Nathan Road. Best deals if u know how to negotiate!

second best shud be Dubai.

Forget it...India has awesome deals, so does US, Singapore , HK...

but infact if you know the tricks of the trade, you can easily get a discount without negotiating, until you are in some really upscale area..

I know you can get upto 20% discount on Patek Philippe, A Lange Sohne the top end of watches..

You can get upto 30% off on brands like Audemars Piguet, Girard Perregaux, Breguet, Blancpain, Vacheron Constantin(Old watch brand), the next tier in watches

Only 10%-15% off on Rolex, due to crazy demand, cuz people think its the highest end of watches, the same case as Ferraris, people think that they are the it all in cars..(they make almost 1/2 - 3/4 milion watches a year, so nothing special)

You can get upto 25-35% off on Cartier, Frank Muller, and all the rest of the brands

There are some 40% discount companies as well, sometimes like tag, even omegas(rarely but you do), rado, movado etc..

and practically 0% discount on Panerais, again due to limited production and craze.

so if you know this, you can walk into almost any shop anywhere on the planet and get the discount. Ofcourse there can be resistance from the shop if they sell well, but I havent found any until now(except in tourneu - the oldest watch/jewelry shop i think, they are suckers thats all). But even their i have gotten them tamed to give me a discount.

Casio Forester and a G shock heavy duty watches

Ive a replica of a Bvlgari and yeah a replica of a Fast Track, Lol no just kidding...lol:

One Casio EFA 114 Edifice (Black) & One Titan Fastrack (Brown)

Swatch anyday for me !! Well i cud give u guys my address... if you'll want you'll gift me one of them... lol !! - just kidding !! ;)

Tommy Hilfiger...
i had saved money for 3 months to buy this one...
I am not sure of the model no but its written F90268 at the back of the watch...

just took delivery of my omega speedmaster date:

It has a self winding automatic movement with a black dial and 18k WG bezel.

Already have pics...dont know how to upload them.....

1DAY: I know a guy in NY who offers some really great deals on pams.If you want i can hook you up with his name and no.just picked up a PAM90 from him at $4699 when the retail is 5200..and this model is hard to find...it has power reserve and is the 44mm version.

2 Swatch irony's silver/black dial chrono
1 Esprit chrono silver dial chrono
1 Tommy hilfiger just coz of the red/blue dial
a few titan watchs got em as gifts

next one is a G-Shock pro for me

hmmm..!! i don't have a watch @ all !!!

cheers
aNu

Quote:

Originally Posted by prakash2757
I have Citizen Ecofriendly,, Really a good watch, No need to worry about battery..

lol: It is ecodrive dude.... i have one apart from a swatch, seiko and my favorite which i wear for special occasions... Baume & Mercier Capeland... have a couple of casio's since my school days...