Team-BHP - Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/59432-suggestions-team-bhp-team-bhpians-444.html)

I am unable to find the Digi-Locker Thread using the Search Option as well as manually searching different sub-forums.
Please help me find the same.

Thank you in advance.

By the way, my query for that thread is-
How to delete a document when it gets expired? For example- Vehicle Insurance Certificates which have validity of 1 year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi (Post 4492223)
I am unable to find the Digi-Locker Thread using the Search Option as well as manually searching different sub-forums.
Please help me find the same.

Do a Google search like this - https://www.google.co.in/search?q=te...%2B+digilocker

With many bhpians looking for specific models of automobiles, a 'wanted' section in the classifieds could be useful.

While it is possible to switch to the desktop version of this forum using the "Deskop site" option at the bottom of the page, when using a browser on the mobile phone, there is no option to switch back to the mobile version after switching to the desktop version.

Since there are many options that are available only on the desktop version, there are times when one may want to switch back and forth. The mobile version is also more convenient than the desktop version, when used on a mobile phone.

Could an option to switch to the mobile version be included in the desktop version pages to help this switch?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gannu_1 (Post 4492224)

Or you can search in this format in google.

digilocker : www.team-bhp.com

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4497666)
While it is possible to switch to the desktop version of this forum using the "Deskop site" option at the bottom of the page, when using a browser on the mobile phone, there is no option to switch back to the mobile version after switching to the desktop version.

There is a way to switch to mobile view by following the below steps.
1. First Scroll all the way to the bottom of page. On the left side, you will see a "Drop-down Menu" --BHP Silver as shown in image below-

Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-longscreenshot_20181120193242.png

2. Click on the Drop-down menu. You will see option "----BHP Smartphone" as shown in image below-
Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-longscreenshot_20181120193318.png

Now select this option (----BHP Smartphone) and the webpage will reload in mobile version.

Oh. It didn't occur to me that it could have been in that drop-down list.

Thank you. I am unable to record my thanks since i don't see that button on your post.

The moderators may want to include that button here for those who help out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by swissknife (Post 4498460)
I am unable to record my thanks since i don't see that button on your post.

The moderators may want to include that button here for those who help out.

The "missing" Thanks button is by design :)

Posts in threads under the Shifting Gears sub forum (mostly non-automobile related) will not have that button.

Humble suggestion For a better Thread Viewership,

Can we have a WHO'S ONLINE- DISPLAY of Currently Active Petrol heads Members/Guests on the Thread Header ?

With a LINK or Dropdown List to Display Moderators/Members currently Active on that Thread

With facility to PM the Members
As all of us are based in different time zones across the globe, this Facility will be a welcome help.

Currently we can see the Last Activity of a member in his Public Profile window
Or Know the Online status by the GREEN DOT - But it doesn't Show whether the Member is active on that Thread
Maybe another color DOT next to the Green Online Dot like Yellow or Blue , could give an instant idea that the Member is also currently reading that Thread

Attached is a pic of Spot suggestions where these Stats can be Displayed for effectiveness , subject to the convenience of Team BHP

Thanks in advance :thumbs up
Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-20181124_080544.jpg

1. When will the iOS app be redesigned for the latest iPhones?
2. Why the search option is removed from the iOS app?
3. Can the "Delete" option in PM section placed at the top too?

As you have disabled the option to receive messages via email, I am using this thread to answer your query.
Quote:

Originally Posted by kslives (Post 4515091)
Sorry for being so ignorant, how do we send a PM on this platform

You can't send a PM yet; not until you complete 25 posts and graduate to a Bhpian from a Newbie.

Do go through the following thread for more information.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/annou...-benefits.html

Unblocked my email setting so that I can receive private notes. Thanks

1. Wondering if we can split the 2019 car of the Year poll into "luxury" and "other cars" categories.

2. Difficult and onerous, but, considering some grumbles about headlights of some vehicles, can we have a "headlights" section in the official reviews? This will be difficult - especially if the reviewer is going to take photos, but still worth.

Just suggestions.

Would it be possible to incorporate the yearly price rise in the official car reviews on the opening post for each vehicle reviewed by the website.

This will help members and non-members know the latest price and track the price rise since the vehicle was launched.

This could be restricted to the top three vehicles of each manufacturer, the top 10 for Maruti and top 5 for Hyundai, Tata & Mahindra.

Thanks in advance.
If this has already been asked before, kindly delete this post.

Not a suggestion, posting a query

Statistics says 76k members
Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-statistics.jpg

Member list has only 1270 pages with 30 members each page, which is 38k only :cool:
Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-members-list.jpg

Am I missing something here? Or is it a bug?