Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2010, 12:50   #2746
Senior - BHPian

T-BHP TShirts!

Mods,

How about T-BHP T-Shirts! There's an easy way to do it on Myntra.com where you can upload the design, and myntra takes care of the production, sales and shipping..

The same designs you have for the stickers can be used for t-shirts as well.

Members can order online.

PS: I am in no way connected to them, but have come across their website thru some email chains.

thanks
Srinivas
Old 5th February 2010, 14:28   #2747
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

Whenever I open team-bhp on my phone it automatically opens up the team-bhp mobile version of the website. Is there anyway to view the normal version of the website on my phone?

Thanks,
Parth
Old 5th February 2010, 14:36   #2748
BHPian

TShirts, Yeah!

The idea of Tshirts is definitely a neat one
Old 5th February 2010, 15:06   #2749
Senior - BHPian

How about standardizing the smileys? Our smileys are of so many colours, sizes and types that it looks a bit strange. Of course, some will like the diversity but a standard set of smileys would give it a nice look.
Old 5th February 2010, 20:21   #2750
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

At this point, I've fallen in love with the current smileys. Changing them to anything else would be blasphemy
Old 6th February 2010, 20:38   #2751
BHPian

This is not a suggestion but can someone tell me what this means when it appears below our avatar: Infractions 0/1 (4). I know from the thread in the Announcement section that this is some kind of points system for offending members. I am guessing the number '4' in the parentheses is the total number of active points the member has accumulated but haven't been able to figure out what the 0/1 means.

Thanks
Old 6th February 2010, 20:57   #2752
Team-BHP Support

i saw the mobile version of tbhp. finally. thanks.
Old 6th February 2010, 21:16   #2753
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aparth View Post
Hi guys,

Whenever I open team-bhp on my phone it automatically opens up the team-bhp mobile version of the website. Is there anyway to view the normal version of the website on my phone?

Thanks,
Parth
Exactly, i was having a very nice experience viewing and posting on Team-BHP via my mobile when i was on a move. But now the Mobile version is really not up to my tastes. Because i can't view images in the pages, and also the posts are really confusing me. I understand it is much easier to get loaded. If it got any materializing problems then please offer a optional switch to HTML Version in the end of the page so that we the normal version users can switch to our favorite site the way we like it. There are many such sites that offer such a provision like Facebook and Orkut to name a few. Please take this into notice.

Regards-
Old 8th February 2010, 09:44   #2754
Senior - BHPian

Mobile version operational

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Only a matter of time before the internet is standard on all mobile phones. We do have a mobile version of Team-BHP in the pipeline.
I guess this change has taken place. Tried accessing using 'Opera mini' browser yesterday, experience is much better. Thanks!
Old 8th February 2010, 09:59   #2755
BHPian

What about TBHP stickers of small shapes/sizes/colors to hide small scratches/dents? It can be of round/square/triangular shapes and in matching body colors?
Old 8th February 2010, 11:08   #2756
BHPian

The mobile site if good for checking status updates but the lack of images does hamper the experience a bit.

However i too couldn't find a way to switch the mobile version off and go back to the full fledged version.

Can anyone help.
Guess the vbulletin software identifies that a mobile browser is being used (opera mini and nokia native browser in my case ) and pushes mobile content to the phone.
Old 10th February 2010, 10:11   #2757
BHPian

How about smaller T-bhp stickers for the bikes?
Old 16th February 2010, 16:46   #2758
BHPian

The idea of team bhp shirt is great. Looking forward to see one. (mods please delete my earlier post. pushed the enter button unknowingly)
Old 17th February 2010, 00:42   #2759
Senior - BHPian

Not sure if this is the right platform for this:

Should we not have a thumb-rule for speculative topics? Case in point - Fiat and Hyundai Verna thread.

I am asking this because whatever is discussed in our forum usually comes up in the top for Google searches originating from India (Kudos!!), and speculative opinions without a substantiating base is dangerous from a respected forum like ours. IMHO, we stand for the bare fact, and have the influencing power on buying decisions. We have to be more cautious on what we say and where and how we say it...

...if a Team-BHP sticker on my car has made be more conscious and better driver on road, what I say here too need to be just that!

Last edited by ph03n!x : 17th February 2010 at 00:44.
Old 17th February 2010, 01:03   #2760
BHPian

1. search engine needs to be enhanced or improved

2. not sure, if this feature is there, where I can search for posts posted by myself and their replies

Most Viewed