Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2011, 11:43   #4096
BHPian

Re: Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
Alright so I have an idea.

Over the last few days, I've been quoted by several members several times on several thread. And since I've activated the option, I get the notification, which allows me to check the thread and reply as well.

Now as I was going through some threads, I'd realized that many people had referred to me in some posts. They might have been questions or even suggestions. And I had not known about it.

So to bring to the attention of the member, is it possible for one member to 'tag' another member in that thread. For example, if a member-X refers to another member-Y, is it possible if he can tag that member-Y, thus sending a notification to member-Y to check that thread, since he was tagged in it? It may not have anything to do with his original post, and could be a tag for a different query, or just a tag in a thread where member-X would like member-Y to view it?
Nice suggestion but i think it is already there!! Just that the person who is tagging should put "@" before the handle!! For ex: @suhaas307!!

PS: Do let me know if I'm wrong.

And now for my suggestion!! How about T-Bhp merchandise which can be used in some auto occasions!! Like T-bhp caps or T-shirts!! Ex some auto show or the F1 show that going to happen in Bangalore!! How about it guys??

Last edited by rangakishen : 23rd September 2011 at 11:47. Reason: PS
Old 26th September 2011, 17:05   #4097
Distinguished - BHPian

a request for the thank you feature.

would it be possible when checking your own thanked posts, to have them listed in order of when they were thanked?
LTFO.
last thanked first out?

i have a thank you missing, and its becoming an OCD for me.
Old 26th September 2011, 17:22   #4098
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Some Mods Thank for useful Reported Posts, you cannot see those Thanks in the list.
.anshuman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th September 2011, 18:29   #4099
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

would it be possible when checking your own thanked posts, to have them listed in order of when they were thanked?
LTFO.
last thanked first out?
Isn't this already possible to view from your profile page - "View all the posts thanked'?
Old 26th September 2011, 18:47   #4100
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitwlele View Post
Isn't this already possible to view from your profile page - "View all the posts thanked'?
No. The posts listed in the View all the posts thanked is arranged in the descending order of posting date (latest post displayed first) and NOT in the order of thanking.

For the record, Mayank, is asking whether it would be possible to list the thanked posts in the order of thanking.

I hope it answers your remark!
Klub Class is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th September 2011, 19:43   #4101
BHPian

Quote:

LTFO.
last thanked first out?

To take it one step further, why not have the details of all the thanks - and not the posts, or last 10 thanks, in chronological order?!
Old 27th September 2011, 19:50   #4102
Senior - BHPian

Mods, I am facing a weird problem. I tried to open the last post in my ownership thread of the Ikon 1.6, however I am consistently getting the below error:

Quote:
500 - Internal Server Error
Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.
URL to the last page which gives the above error:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...-petrol-5.html

I can open all the other pages (four out of five) without a problem. It's only when I click the last page that the above problem occurs.

I am now unable to post anything to this thread. ??

Update: After going to the forum view, I can see my name as the last poster in the thread, so hopefully the post was recorded alright. However the same problem occurs when I click on the last post link: the page doesn't open.

Last edited by honeybee : 27th September 2011 at 20:02.
Old 27th September 2011, 21:04   #4103
BHPian

Is it possible to have sections by each brand & their subsequent models or segments so that it is easy for someone who is looking for a new car review to go to all posts related to that car. Currently if I search for a particular it shows me results for all possible posts in all possible threads where the search criteria is mentioned, so most often than not the search results are only for one thread which has had the maximum posts. Hope I was clear here !
Old 28th September 2011, 11:03   #4104
Senior - BHPian

Test Drives on Car Audio

Hi Team,

Team-bhp has lots of extensive test drive reports on automobiles. Because car audio has become an important aspect of a car/vehicle purchase, i feel the ultimate importance of car audio test-drive / detailed reviews.

The reviews of speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, Head units would definitely help readers in identifying what they'd require before making a purchase.

regards,

Nitin
Old 28th September 2011, 11:16   #4105
BHPian

Re: Test Drives on Car Audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbose View Post
Hi Team,

Team-bhp has lots of extensive test drive reports on automobiles. Because car audio has become an important aspect of a car/vehicle purchase, i feel the ultimate importance of car audio test-drive / detailed reviews.

The reviews of speakers, subwoofers, amplifiers, Head units would definitely help readers in identifying what they'd require before making a purchase.

regards,

Nitin
But wouldnt the ICE section help you on that? plus you get inputs from actual users
Old 28th September 2011, 12:24   #4106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Test Drives on Car Audio

The ICE sections only gives idea on the basis of each user. It would be really nice to have individual product feature reviews, build quality report, DSP sections, what the different features mean and their importance and finally a price idea. Product pictures are also important.
Old 28th September 2011, 21:52   #4107
Senior - BHPian

Not exactly a suggestion to Team-BHP, but I don't know where to post this:

What's this website? Discussion Forums for Cars in India - Ask, Answer and Discuss about Cars | PoisonApple.org

The threads there seem to be directly copied from Team-BHP and what's more - some of us are listed as "members" as well.

Or well, maybe the suggestion from my side is: please do something about this website
StarrySky is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th September 2011, 22:40   #4108
Senior - BHPian

A bug?

I recently posted my 1001th post and my status still says BHPian instead of Senior-BHPian. Does the system take time to make changes? Uploading a pic for reference. Please excuse the quality.

Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-transition-2.jpg
Old 29th September 2011, 00:07   #4109
Team-BHP Support

Check now Sachin, you are through
Old 29th September 2011, 08:16   #4110
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
The system updates membership levels every one hour.

That's the reason why you didn't become a Senior BHPian, the very moment you posted your 1001th post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySky View Post
Or well, maybe the suggestion from my side is: please do something about this website
They have done a great job in copy-pasting our contents onto their stupid forum. Please see the evidence attached.

I see that Support Team members and active BHPians are members in that stupid forum!

Suggestions for Team-BHP from Team-BHPians-fullscreen-capture-9292011-82343-am.jpg

Last edited by Klub Class : 29th September 2011 at 08:28.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks