Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2012, 12:17   #211
BHPian

Re: Alternative Medicine/Treatment options

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepaktpatil View Post
Hi All,
Can somebody recommend good Homeopathic doctor in Marathahalli/AECS layout in Bangalore. Thanks in advance.
My friend recommends this place a lot. I haven't been there though:

Classical Homoeopathy - Homeopathy - Free consultation, Chronic Disease Specilist.
Old 13th July 2012, 08:08   #212
Distinguished - BHPian

Attn, All Homeopathy practitioners here:

I am looking for globules (size 30) manufactured by RK Pharma, Hyderabad. This is for a completely non-commercial purpose. If any one has contacts with distributors who stock this (anywhere in India), please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
Old 16th July 2012, 19:48   #213
Distinguished - BHPian

Request for contact/recommendations...

Wife wants acupuncture and, possibly, reiki around Chennai-ECR area within a few km of Thiruvanmiyur. Modest and cheap preferred to posh and expensive. I guess she'd also be more comfortable with a woman.

She has an excellent acupuncture person she has been seeing for a while, but it is too far away and the journey hikes the expenses along with canceling a lot of the befit of the treatment.

In fact, anything this side of Adyar river would be an improvement
Old 25th February 2013, 18:51   #214
BHPian

Re: Practitioners for Heart ailments.

Please suggest/share, if you have come across good non-allopathic practitioners of heart related diseases/ailments in and around Bangalore.

Old 26th February 2013, 00:35   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMaruru View Post
Please suggest/share, if you have come across good non-allopathic practitioners of heart related diseases/ailments in and around Bangalore.

Hi.
If you could please elaborate on the nature of the problem more people can guide you.
Himalaya herbal healthcare has a toll free number 1800 425 1930.
They have a doctor who can be of help.
About 4 years back I had called the number and spoke to ms.Tara.Very helpful.She spoke to the doctor and fixed up a time so that he could talk to me without interruptions.
I have read about the powder from the bark of arjuna trees to be beneficial.
Hope this helps.
Regards
PS:I am not a doctor nor am I a representative of any medical establishment
Old 26th February 2013, 04:58   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faustus77 View Post
If you could please elaborate on the nature of the problem more people can guide you.
Thanks!

This is about triple vessel blockage of heart. The cardiac surgery is difficult an option coz of the age of the patient. So the query on alternate medicines/treatments for the same.
Old 27th February 2013, 22:34   #217
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks!

This is about triple vessel blockage of heart. The cardiac surgery is difficult an option coz of the age of the patient. So the query on alternate medicines/treatments for the same.
Hi.
Please do have a word with the Himalaya doctor.
Maybe he could guide you.
A few months I read a post by Gautam Raj or Jagjit Singh on a different site.Iwill try and locate it in a couple of days and revert.
Regards
Old 24th April 2013, 11:59   #218
Senior - BHPian

Medicinal Facts and Alternates

I am sharing this information with the view of sharing genuine medicinal facts and their herbal alternates. Being a manufacturer of allopathic medicines myself, I feel scope for alternates exists in the chemical conundrum -

Quote:
"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo"..

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.

Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

So, since you know it now you can help a friend in need by letting him know or just drink some sour sop juice yourself as prevention from time to time. The taste is not bad after all. It’s completely natural and definitely has no side effects. If you have the space, plant one in your garden.
The other parts of the tree are also useful.

The next time you have a fruit juice, ask for a sour sop.

How many people died in vain while this billion-dollar drug maker concealed the secret of the miraculous Graviola tree?

This tree is low and is called graviola ! in Brazi l, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “soursop” in English. The fruit is very large and the subacid sweet white pulp is eaten out of hand or, more commonly, used to make fruit drinks, sherbets and such.

The principal interest in this plant is because of its strong anti-cancer effects. Although it is effective for a number of medical conditions, it is its anti tumor effect that is of most interest. This plant is a proven cancer remedy for cancers of all types.

Besides being a cancer remedy, graviola is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent for both bacterial and fungal infections, is effective against internal parasites and worms, lowers high blood pressure and is used for depression, stress and nervous disorders.

If there ever was a single example that makes it dramatically clear why the existence of Health Sciences Institute is so vital to Americans like you, it’s the incredible story behind the Graviola tree..

The truth is stunningly simple: Deep within the Amazon Rainforest grows a tree that could literally revolutionize what you, your doctor, and the rest of the world thinks about cancer treatment and chances of survival. The future has never looked more promising.

Research shows that with extracts from this miraculous tree it now may be possible to:
* Attack cancer safely and effectively with an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss
* Protect your immune system and avoid deadly infections
* Feel stronger and healthier throughout the course of the treatment
* Boost your energy and improve your outlook on life

The source of this information is just as stunning: It comes from one of America ‘s largest drug manufacturers, th! e fruit of over 20 laboratory tests conducted since the 1970's! What those tests revealed was nothing short of mind numbing… Extracts from the tree were shown to:

* Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer..
* The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug!
* What’s more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectivelyhunts
down and kills only cancer cells.. It does not harm healthy cells!

The amazing anti-cancer properties of the Graviola tree have been extensively researched–so why haven’t you heard anything about it? If Graviola extract is

One of America ‘s biggest billion-dollar drug makers began a search for a cancer cure and their research centered on Graviola, a legendary healing tree from the Amazon Rainforest.

Various parts of the Graviola tree–including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit and fruit-seeds–have been used for centuries by medicine men and native Indi! ans in S outh America to treat heart disease, asthma, liver problems and arthritis. Going on very little documented scientific evidence, the company poured money and resources into testing the tree’s anti-cancerous properties–and were shocked by the results. Graviola proved itself to be a cancer-killing dynamo.
But that’s where the Graviola story nearly ended.

The company had one huge problem with the Graviola tree–it’s completely natural, and so, under federal law, not patentable. There’s no way to make serious profits from it.

It turns out the drug company invested nearly seven years trying to synthesize two of the Graviola tree’s most powerful anti-cancer ingredients. If they could isolate and produce man-made clones of what makes the Graviola so potent, they’d be able to patent it and make their money back. Alas, they hit a brick wall. The original simply could not be replicated. There was no way the company could protect its profits–or even make back the millions it poured into research.

As the dream of huge profits evaporated, their testing on Graviola came to a screeching halt. Even worse, the company shelved the entire project and chose not to publish the findings of its research!

Luckily, however, there was one scientist from the Graviola research team whose conscience wouldn’t let him see such atrocity committed. Risking his career, he contacted a company that’s dedicated to harvesting medical plants from the Amazon Rainforest and blew the whistle.

Miracle unleashed
When researchers at the Health Sciences Institute were alerted to the news of Graviola,! they be gan tracking the research done on the cancer-killing tree. Evidence of the astounding effectiveness of Graviola–and its shocking cover-up–came in fast and furious….

….The National Cancer Institute performed the first scientific research in 1976. The results showed that Graviola’s “leaves and stems were found effective in attacking and destroying malignant cells.” Inexplicably, the results were published in an internal report and never released to the public…

….Since 1976, Graviola has proven to be an immensely potent cancer killer in 20 independent laboratory tests, yet no double-blind clinical trials–the typical benchmark mainstream doctors and journals use to judge a treatment’s value–were ever initiated….

….A study published in the Journal of Natural Products, following a recent study conducted at Catholic University of South Korea stated that one chemical in Graviola was found to selectively kill colon cancer cells at “10,000 times the potency of (the commonly used chemotherapy drug) Adriamycin…”

….The most significant part of the Catholic University of South Korea report is that Graviola was shown to selectively target the cancer cells, leaving healthy cells untouched. Unlike chemotherapy, which indiscriminately targets all actively reproducing cells (such as stomach and hair cells), causing the often devastating side effects of nausea and hair loss in cancer patients.

…A study at Purdue University recently found that leaves from the Graviola tree killed cancer cells among six human cell lines and were especially effective against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers
SOURCE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Also KNOWN AS HANUMANPHAL IN Hindi, This is known as Hanumanphal in india and is a cousin of sitaphal in the fruit family, its medicinal properties are quite different from sitaphal, All recent research shows that this certainly has very strong anti cancer properties and some other benefits, this seems to be a miracle cure in cancer.
some more info here

PS - Though I have posted the above, all such information should still be taken with a pinch of salt. I was requested to publish this info from a friend who claimed that this thing works. I have NOT tried this personally but he has. And he is suffering from colon cancer.

Note from Mod : You MUST provide a source link and isolate the quoted text when copy-pasting from another website, else its considered plagarism. Post edited.

Alternative Medicine / Treatment Options-anticancer-fruit.jpg

Last edited by Rehaan : 24th April 2013 at 14:12. Reason: Edits as requested.
Old 25th April 2013, 10:33   #219
BHPian

Quote:

Saw this thread just now . In Bangalore you can try the following ayurvedic doctors

1. Dr Ananthraman in Basavangudi

2. Dr Giridhar Khaje in Malleshwaram

There is an ayurvedic hospital in Nanjangud which is very famous. It is called as Sadvaidyashala . Its one of the best ayurvedic hospitals here.
Old 25th April 2013, 11:13   #220
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girimajiananth View Post
In Bangalore you can try the following ayurvedic doctors

1. Dr Ananthraman in Basavangudi

2. Dr Giridhar Khaje in Malleshwaram

There is an ayurvedic hospital in Nanjangud which is very famous. It is called as Sadvaidyashala . Its one of the best ayurvedic hospitals here.
Thanks! Are they specialized on heart related ailments?
Old 25th April 2013, 11:27   #221
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks! Are they specialized on heart related ailments?

I ve met a few of their patients who had suffered from heart conditions . They all gave a positive feed back on him . Don't know what exactly he is specialized in .
Old 25th April 2013, 17:47   #222
BHPian

Possible Cancer Cure

Guys I have recently lost a loved one to cancer. Almost everyone I know has someone who is fighting or has died from this horrible disease. The growth in the number of cancer cases every year is staggering. It's almost like an epidemic. Mainstream treatments such as Chemotherapy have around 2% chances of a cure. However, chemo is certain to give the patient very damaging side effects. These side effects are the last thing one needs especially when you need all your strength and immunity to fight the cancer itself.

During the course of my research online, I have come across several testimonials by cancer patients who swear by a remedy called "Rick Simpson's Oil (RSO)". There is also a documentary available for viewing on you tube called "Run from the Cure". I'm not a doctor or a scientist, but there are several reports online and this looks promising. There are parents of a little girl in the US who are using RSO for their daughter they regularly blog about it too. Just search for "Brave Mykayla". She also has a Facebook page. I hope this information is useful.
Old 26th April 2013, 13:18   #223
Senior - BHPian

Re: Alternative Medicine / Treatment Options

A friend is looking for best doctors or best hospitals for colon disease (anywhere in India). Please suggest if you have any info.
Old 26th April 2013, 14:08   #224
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
A friend is looking for best doctors or best hospitals for colon disease (anywhere in India). Please suggest if you have any info.
Dr. Nundy, Head GI Tract Surgery, Ganga Ram Hospital, Old Rajendar Nagar, Delhi
Old 21st June 2013, 13:43   #225
BHPian

Ayurveda Hospitals / Doctors in Bangalore . Contacts required

Hi,

Looking for information on reliable ayurvedic doctors / hospitals in Bangalore.

Have zero knowledge on the treatment part. Interested in getting treatment done for hairloss with Ayurveda.

Would request bangalore bhpians who are using the facilities of ayurveda treatment to share their contacts / experience.

Appreciate your help

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks