Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd July 2009, 18:29   #31
Senior - BHPian

If you are really worried and scared, I would even advise you to stop posting in this thread too.. Just a warning about this should be fine for our members.

First you need to spend time to face such guys & they will give up only, when you are equally upto them on all acts. If the threat is from a individual, he/she usually gives up, if the matter is seriously taken up with cops or by some other legal means. Being from business background, they would not easily give up & try to bring you down to their level.
Old 23rd July 2009, 19:21   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
I can understand the reason you changed it.
Wished that call had come to me as i have got some very choicest words for such people and bullying me is not easy(you got to see me to believe me).

Anyways, its good you have complained,lesse what the reply is otherwise am staying away from ebay as of now.
Look,actually I am/buyer side benefited,Because-
1.The person will not call me again,as he got positive reputation point.
2.A report against the seller has been made-wait to see what Ebay does
3.I have spotted the culprit in a well renowned forum-buyers will be helped,it is more vivid feedback than marking negetive feedback.

@Cyrus,no,dont take it in that way,an individual company,who sells something online, does a good business.Also,Modelart india has a shop at Ebay,they does a good business.But,yes,the risks of online buying outweighs benefits.
Do you remember,the fact,the previous name of Ebay was Bazee.com?And the owner was behind the bars for some reason?Ebay India GM=old Bazee.com owner as far as I know...so,how can you expect more?
I WILL NEVER BUY FROM EBAY-that goes naturally.Who wants to be threatened after buying a product?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surprise View Post
If you are really worried and scared, I would even advise you to stop posting in this thread too.. Just a warning about this should be fine for our members.

First you need to spend time to face such guys & they will give up only, when you are equally upto them on all acts. If the threat is from a individual, he/she usually gives up, if the matter is seriously taken up with cops or by some other legal means. Being from business background, they would not easily give up & try to bring you down to their level.
You are absolutely right.

Last edited by Rehaan : 28th July 2009 at 20:06. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 24th July 2009, 10:18   #33
BHPian

@OT, have checked this? eBay Community Court
Old 24th July 2009, 11:51   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishek_bmw View Post
He has not done a silly mistake-look at this request message.Very politely asked to change the judgement.
There is no point for not to giving my user id and password to all-but will it be helpfull?
your id is already there if anybody went to the ebay website and read the reviews of kikan.

this is the review that kikan has left for you as a buyer -

A+@+#+$+%+&+A+@+#+$+%+&+A+@+#+$+%+&+A+@+#+$+%+&+A+ @+#+$+%+&+A++++++++

it looks like an abuse to me, even though you have reverted his review to positive.

most of the negative reviewers claim he has either not delivered or his stones are fake. I am sure in ebay (atleast in ebay India), both positive and negative reviews can be manipulated, so I can't trust either one. all the more reason not to trust any online purchase.
Old 24th July 2009, 13:19   #35
Senior - BHPian

I too buy a lot of stuff from eBay, first time I am reading about an incident like this, will ensure that I too spread the word around so that other buyers at least are benefitted from your experience ! Also, do let us know what response eBay makes to your email to them.
Old 24th July 2009, 15:01   #36
Senior - BHPian

Wouldn't it be funny if someone setup an ebay account and bid for everything he has for sale with no intention of paying for it. It would seriously pee him off. I know a few instances in the UK where people on forums have done exactly that (when sellers on ebay have treated customers badly).
Old 27th July 2009, 22:41   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
Wouldn't it be funny if someone setup an ebay account and bid for everything he has for sale with no intention of paying for it. It would seriously pee him off. I know a few instances in the UK where people on forums have done exactly that (when sellers on ebay have treated customers badly).
I think that is easy in India than in UK.Because,my Ebay account in UK needed a confirmation code,that was sent to my mobile-only one can activate and use the account after having a mobile number,a credit card.
One can easily do it here from a cyber cafe`.

But,we are gentlemen,so,its better to avoid them than to go for a collision.We all have a social position,a sweet family and lots of professional duties everyday to be meet up.

Alas,when I was in the college's hostel and something would happen like this that time....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks