Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2005, 21:58   #1
BHPian

best use of your deck

hey guys dint know where to post this thread so mods just shift it where ever it is supposed to be.I was wondering since all of ous spend a considerable amout in the decks of our cars,also love the sound of our car so how about a combination of both¿may be if we can some how get the roars of our car to play through our decks so we can adjust the volume as to our requirements should be cool right!when ever we rev our engine the sound could also play from our systems would sound deadly right.ok guys this may be a lil stupid but definately worth a thought.
Old 27th June 2005, 22:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

There's a little plug-in hardware device you get abroad which enables you to do this. check the web, im sure you'll find it.
Old 27th June 2005, 22:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

Nice idea but, i'm not sure how effective it would be. Nothing beats the real roar of a well tuned engine. Yup, maybe if you have a M800 and want it to sound like a V8, you could use something like this.

Imagine a software that allows you to replicate almost any sound worthy car in the world, that would be really cool.

Shan2nu
Old 27th June 2005, 23:10   #4
Senior - BHPian

What this device does is pick up and amplify the exhaust (i think) note. So you hear it inside your car. Pretty cool, if you want that sort of thing.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks