Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2009, 11:21   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by srijit View Post
Actually, Skoda in India is still a joke to many.
I read the thread about Skoda and was shocked. 3 of my friends have Skoda's and are quite happy with the car and service. In European countries too the cars are serving well as Taxis.
Old 10th August 2009, 15:50   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
I read the thread about Skoda and was shocked. 3 of my friends have Skoda's and are quite happy with the car and service. In European countries too the cars are serving well as Taxis.
And its a premium car in India!
Starting to sound like a joke already isnt it?
Old 17th August 2009, 09:43   #33
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

nice car - i like it. if it comes through with a 2 litre turbo Diesel and the option of 4WD and is priced reasonably, it will be an instant hit with budget conscious family people who would benefit from the space.
considering the silly wagon R is positioned as a Multi Activity Vehicle, the Sandero is so much better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live To Jive View Post
What is hilarious about this? Looks nice compared to the logan.
Old 16th September 2009, 19:14   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradster View Post
Here is a list of all quips from Top gear about the Dacia( Renault) Sandero . Enjoy!
that'll make any topgear fan laugh out loud!!
Old 17th October 2009, 13:47   #35
Senior - BHPian

More details on it on the link below, see what image they have given with the article about Renault Sandero.

http://digital.bhaskar.com/dainikraj...6cbh-pg5-0.pdf
Old 11th April 2010, 10:33   #36

On the first episode season 14, all three of them (Jeremy, James and richard) drive their supercars in romania. And there jeremy buys a second hand sandero for james as a gift. Also let me add that romania is where dacia's come from. James is shown to be very pleased with the gift and takes the sandero for a spin. Later when the three are talking jeremy makes a truck back straight into the poor sandero. The cars all smashed from the side and jeremey and richard laugh away.
Old 11th April 2010, 12:50   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbread View Post
Cmon guys, Top Gear is primarily an entertainment programme based around cars, whats wrong with that. I dont think anbody depends on the Top Gear TV programme for their car buying advice. They make fun of certain cars just like a comedian makes fun of celebrities, peoples stereotypes etc...Its just there to have a laugh and enjoy a Sunday evening before the drub of Monday takes over. One also cannot complain about supercars going sideways or the various competitions all of which are accompanied by some of the finest camera work on TV. Again no one is forcing anyone to watch this, one can always switch over to Rakhi Sawant , but compared to all the other crap on TV nowadays i'll rather watch these three anyday.

By the way before anyone else points out, you guys are all
Shame on u all!!!!
Yes I agree with that, it's just good-hearted banter. And I agree the camera work is probably the very best in the world. I have been watching this since early 90's when cable TV was introduced in India. Then clarkson used to host the show alone. Also the show then was more about reviews than entertainment. Now it's more about entertainment. Almost all seaons of top gear are avaiable at isohunt and piratebay, so go-ahead watch a few, I bet you will love it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks