Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: How do you rate your car?
Very Unsatisfied 3 3.95%
Moderately Satisfied 17 22.37%
Completely Satisfied 33 43.42%
Xtremely Satisfied 23 30.26%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2005, 11:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

Maruti 800 carb: Completely satisfied
Since this was our first car, and i hadnt driven anything else before, i was completely satisfied thought it had a lot of negative points likle rattles/build quality etc.

WagonR lxi: Completely satisfied
To be honest, within first 6 months i was "a little unsatisfied" with the lower end response of the car, but when i got gradually used to the tall gearing, now i can say that i am completely satisfied. Icing on the cake is that the car gives 14+ with ac in city driving (that too at 2500+rpm)..
Old 6th July 2005, 21:23   #17
BHPian

im in the completely satisfied bracket....
the baleno does everything just right.....and im one of those very rare ppl who likes the way it looks.....yup....
the only downside....well i find the spare parts availability a little less and also a tad expensive....
other than dat...if im buyin anythin else now it would def be a e-3 baleno...
Old 6th July 2005, 22:28   #18
Senior - BHPian

I love my car. I picked it from the market. I chose the variant, the colour, and the dealer. I chose the tyres. My dad did the most important bit. He signed the cheque!

I've owned the OHC 1.5 also, so this car is always up against the ghost of motoring past. Yes, it is not as quick, but then, it's certainly not slow. On a silky smooth road, maybe it will lose. But it absolutley rocks on rough roads. You don't need to slow down at all.

Did I mention, the FE is great. The seats are too. The aircon is too!

Just waiting for the warranty to end, to get headers and a universal filter. Then it'll be at Xtremely...
Old 6th July 2005, 22:51   #19
Team-BHP Support

Moderatrly satisfied with my car (Octy). Wish it had bit more leg room (2-3" more). Wish it had a triptronic tranny. Wish they had left it at 180bhp. wish 95+ octane was available at more than just 2 places in the city. wish those white seats were easier to clean. ok ok ok dont flame me .....I am a tough man to please.

Last edited by navin : 6th July 2005 at 22:53.
Old 8th May 2006, 08:39   #20
Senior - BHPian

I voted for extremely satisfied with my Fiat Palio S10. I bought the car with a lot of apprehensions, almost to the extent that I kept telling myself that I was getting myself into trouble. I was expecting horrible after sales service, difficult to find spares and zilch customer service from Fiat. A few well wishers even warned me of niggling problems with the car but the product soon made me realise that these problems were all imaginations in the minds of people who have never owned a Fiat product! We Indians love a disaster story and add mirch masala to make it even more exciting.

Car has been rock solid with not a single rattle or squeak from anywhere, after sales service has been nothing short of brilliant from Anuroop, in fact, on certain parameters I rate them higher then sharayu Hyundai, wouldn't know about spares because never needed to buy any and since dealer service has been fantastic never had to deal with Fiat so don't know about Fiat customer response.

The performance of the car has been right upto expectations, a beautiful refined but typical Italian engine, fantastic power, great big car feel and better then expected fuel efficiency too.
Old 8th May 2006, 17:43   #21
BHPian

Im Xtremely satisfied with my new Palio 1.6, its a dream machine, really a top notch product, and even a/s/s is also satisfactory, wt more can I ask for?
Theres a common misunderstanding of its mileage, im xtracting 10km/l with 75% ac, man, i will vouch for another FIAT product down the line, they have one ready customer
Old 8th May 2006, 17:56   #22
Senior - BHPian

Car: Fiat Palio 1.2 NV
Moderately Satisfied.

A year back, I would have been completely satisfied with my car, but if you ask now, I am moderately satisfied. When I bought it, it was the first car I ever bought and was really apprehensive about whether I would be able to handle this car. But now after having it for about 2.5 years, I am craving for more power which the car does not have. All other aspects of the car are really good. I have had no problem with the machine as such and the service has also been good, though not many would agree with the later.

I do not see anything wrong with my ride, except that I have grown up to be asking more than what it promises
Old 8th May 2006, 18:40   #23
BHPian

xtremely satisfied -

both my cars..my m800 and the OHC VTEC.....

both are great cars in their own respect
Old 8th May 2006, 18:47   #24
BHPian

Extremely satisfied with my current cars.But my hunt for OHC VTEC is still on.Hoping to get a good one. Will be a dream come true if i get one like Adit's
Old 8th May 2006, 18:54   #25
Senior - BHPian

Moderately satisfied with my Palio 1.2.... only bcoz fuel average is a little low for a 1.2 litre engine. Else its a great car to own and a dream on the highways.
Old 8th May 2006, 18:58   #26
Senior - BHPian

What more can i say.......i got a baleno .It may not be mine but my parents are certainly eXtremely satisfied with its.....well....everything!!!

binz
Old 8th May 2006, 19:00   #27
Senior - BHPian

Pretty satisfied with the car as long as i don't have to take it for ANY repairs or service. Besides that, feel its a lil underpowered, but it'll be sorted out soon. Other than those two reasons, just love the car and everything abt it
Old 8th May 2006, 19:08   #28
Senior - BHPian

I am completely satisfied with my Palio 1.9D. It has everything i wished to have in my car except better looking interiors.

Wish it will be the same case with my Accent Viva CRDI being delivered in this week.
Old 8th May 2006, 19:41   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish_appasani
Wish it will be the same case with my Accent Viva CRDI being delivered in this week.
You will be, only if you get Mr Pete inside your bonnet!!
Right, folks??
Old 8th May 2006, 21:51   #30
BHPian

xtremely satisfied with my palio S10, Lots has been already said about palio in this forum, so not repeating the praise .

Cheers....Major

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks