Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2009, 15:17   #1
BHPian

I have to betray my wife

Sighhhhhh..its a whole new world when you fall in love, that too AGAIN. But the situation is very tough when you married a girl you loved and then after 1-2 years of marriage you realize you are in love again. It makes you feel disgusted that you are cheating on your wife but finally you give in to your dark desires and move on.

This happened for the first time when I was with my wife coming out of City Center Hyderabad, she was there at the signal, toned body, lovely eyes and sexy. But then she moved on and I was left with my wife, and then like it happens in the teens, you see a girl on a signal, she rocks your mind for a few days and then you forget her, I forgot her too.

Again I happen to see her when I was going to pick my wife from her office, I immediately recognized her and wanted to go and feel her, but like the last time lost her in traffic.

Last night I dreamt all night about her and was full of guilt when I woke up, my wife was still fast asleep, and I thought to myself, how can I cheat my love, my wife, but again like the last time the dark desires were too powerful to resist and the feeling of guilt turned into a desire for passion,

Today I went in my office lunch hours for some work, while returning to work I saw her again on the road side, waiting for someone, I slowed down and stopped a few meters before her, she in complete red drape was looking like a princess, big eyes, best smile ever I saw in my entire life, and as inviting as a hot pool of water in the fridged cold of alaska when you are lost and want some warmth,

I went upto her and gathered all my courage to ask her name, she with a smile, as if she knows that the entire world around her admires her, said Punto....Grande Punto....

I was floored, and as I did this I was not only betraying one women in life, I was also betraying two other, my Swift and my long time girlfriend my RD350........<to be continued>
Old 28th August 2009, 15:25   #2
Senior - BHPian

i knew its PUNTO

Moment i saw the Subject i knew this is another Punto story
Old 28th August 2009, 15:30   #3
BHPian

@recshenoy - I am too love struck with the entire set of events that happened today, will write the actual experience tomorrow,

I don't know how would I love my Swift and drive her back once I am done with office...
Old 28th August 2009, 15:31   #4
Senior - BHPian

Interesting writeup!!
But seeing that you have already left monogamy behind long ago, another addition to the stable shouldnt be a problem, atleast morally!
Old 28th August 2009, 15:33   #5
Senior - BHPian

Well, I love your old girl friend
Old 28th August 2009, 15:34   #6
Senior - BHPian

I have to admit, I was taken aback by the subject line initially, but, now that I know the entire thing, its go get her. But don't leave the other gal
Old 28th August 2009, 15:35   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Well, I love your old girl friend
I know you are talking abt the old smoking lady, but she is too committed to me, won't leave me even after seeing my "auto"mizer (same as womanizer) nature
Old 28th August 2009, 15:37   #8
JVH
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by recshenoy View Post
Moment i saw the Subject i knew this is another Punto story
Yup Yup!

Great write up Rajat. Can I expect more stories and anecdotes on your new found love?

Don't mind, can I also see her picture as well?
Old 28th August 2009, 15:39   #9
BHPian

Congrats Rajat. That's an awesome write-up you have come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVH View Post
Yup Yup!

Great write up Rajat. Can I expect more stories and anecdotes on your new found love?

Don't mind, can I also see her picture as well?
How about pictures of her just after she had a shower?
Old 28th August 2009, 15:42   #10
BHPian

How can you have the heart to betray RD350? That is just not human!
Old 28th August 2009, 15:50   #11
Senior - BHPian

woah woah rajat i didn't know you had some hidden talents, great writup buddy so i guess now your delima of which car has been solved, best of luck pickup a punto, as always heart rules mind.

Pramod
Old 28th August 2009, 15:52   #12
BHPian

This forum never fails to amaze me with talent, depth and breadth of discussions..

Great narration; sincerely hope that the marriage does not stop love and admiration (real life Vs reel one).
Old 28th August 2009, 15:58   #13
Senior - BHPian

Lol ! one of the best test drives threads. I just hope you don't keep changing your love and forget your first girl friend. Take care of her too.
Old 28th August 2009, 16:01   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
Lol ! one of the best test drives threads. I just hope you don't keep changing your love and forget your first girl friend. Take care of her too.
RD will always be the patraani (head-queen) in my harem ,

@Pramod - Yes the dilemma is almost over, but again I am a rangeela (wild hearted person), so 4X4 is still there on the cards, will decide something very soon but Punto is here to rule my heart
Old 28th August 2009, 16:02   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

tough luck, pal. Once you're hooked, you remain hooked (to the new). You may still remain true to the RD350, but I suspect Swift developments for the Punto ..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks