Team-BHP - This is why you should fasten you Seat Belts.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   This is why you should fasten you Seat Belts. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/6535-why-you-should-fasten-you-seat-belts.html)

Check out this video.

RapidShare Link
417 KB

Man, that's gotta hurt. Buckle up!

thats gotta hurt

any idea whether man was alive or not? & what he ran into?

I am not sure about what happened exactly. If he is driving and bumped onto something, he should have been thrown forward, towards the front windshield. Instead, he gets thrown behind in some awkward fashion. Is there something wildly ramming into his car from rear?

It looks like he went off-road for sometime, coz the car vibrates a lot and then maybe the car toppled and he was thrown all over inside the car.

Car has toppled over, guys. You can't easily make out because there is no reference point.

What I can't understand is how this was captured. The camera mounting, and the equipment itself, has to be professional level, to maintain structural and recording integrity through the whole accident. And it's a little too much of a coincidence that the one fool who was recorded drifted off and then crashed. Answers anyone?

MIght have been some sorta promtion to get people to wear belts, and to show 'candid' accidents of people who didn't wear them...?

Just a possibility... hehe...

I have a hunch its australian, cos theyre all straight talking....and the way he swears in the end........lol :D

Talking? Swear words? I can't find any words throughout the video!!

Besides, I think it's American. LHD, and the guy's wearing a Dale Earnhardt t-shirt.

Whoa youve been doing a good bit of spotting eh? I never noticed all THAT!!!!

stupid:

He does say somehting in the last half second or even less Im sure he does.

Sherlock Viper Holmes, that's me!

I STILL can't find any dialogue!

i cant download it. what is the link??

had downloaded it some time back and just viewed it.man now im never going to forget to wear a seatbelt ever again.

maniax

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
I have a hunch its australian, cos theyre all straight talking....and the way he swears in the end........lol :D

What words?? theres sound all right but no spoken words here. the only thing i can say after watching it is OUCH....seems like he skids as he does look drowsy and then probably fishtails and again (he trying to get control now) and then wierdly gets thrown at the back as if something tailgates him)

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r
Car has toppled over, guys. You can't easily make out because there is no reference point.

What I can't understand is how this was captured. The camera mounting, and the equipment itself, has to be professional level, to maintain structural and recording integrity through the whole accident. And it's a little too much of a coincidence that the one fool who was recorded drifted off and then crashed. Answers anyone?

I know...its seems quite realistic, the way the roof/side caves in when the car(SUV?) rolls. And yet, what are the chances of it happening, unless it was a large experiment or something.

I think the driver dozes off for a second. Another thing that puzzles me: when he realises he is losing control, he doesn't use both hands to control the car. He continues driving with one hand.
Controlling skids with one hand is best left to the pro's

OFF TOPIC: have you guys checked out baitcars.com ? quite funny.