Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2005, 20:21   #1
BHPian

Online Gaming anyone

I've just built myself a gaming rig and find myself not actually playing games in my spare time but watching dvd's of old BBC comedies.

I used to love gaming a long time back - from the days of flight simulator 1, accolade's f1, sopwith uptil the days of Duke 3d. Half Life, Worms, Simcity and the NFS series did get some attention till a friend got a PS2.

Now as I see it, the reason i don't play games much is - playing against AI aint no fun - and there are hardly any gaming servers here and the ping I get to servers abroad makes me weep.

So we could arrange online meets for many multiplayer games on weekends - being in India the ping oughta be lower - especially if we have many guys in the same city or on the same ISP.

I'm in Delhi and currently on 512k Tata VSNL ...

so anyone wants to hook up some UT or BF2, Flat Out etc ?

And if we can't get this to work , the next Delhi meet can be held at a Reliance Webworld...

zaphod
Old 3rd August 2005, 16:41   #2
Team-BHP Support

Hey Zaphod,

Since you mention Indian servers, have you heard of "fragshack" for counterstrike?

Let me know if you are interested and i can get you the details..... i think theres a small membership fee though.

cya
R

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks