Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

I'm curious, how much vibhuti appeared?
Old 25th July 2014, 18:22   #392
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo6 View Post
I'm curious, how much vibhuti appeared?
It was Palm-full I would say. I cant quantify that into grams. But It lasted for more than 4 weeks.
Old 25th July 2014, 18:49   #393
BHPian

Wow that's quite a lot. Wonder how it was done. Perhaps he had a set of "prepared" coins and replaced yours with his. If he could really create matter out of nothing, he wouldn't even need a coin in the first place.
Old 25th July 2014, 19:31   #394
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravo6 View Post
Wow that's quite a lot. Wonder how it was done. Perhaps he had a set of "prepared" coins and replaced yours with his. If he could really create matter out of nothing, he wouldn't even need a coin in the first place.
Bravo6, as I mentioned I had kept the coin in my dad's palm and poured 2 drops on top of the coin. And my dad had to close the palm. And raise his hand high in the air with his palms closed. And throughout this episode that guy didn't touch me or my dad. That's why I had mentioned that it defied the laws of physics and chemistry. I don't know how it was done, still its a mystery. Me, dad and Mom were all witnesses to this incident.
Old 25th July 2014, 20:46   #395
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
kiran_cr : I was the one who kept the coin and all i did was add exactly 2 drops of water ..
bravo6 : Perhaps he had a set of "prepared" coins and replaced yours with his.
@Kiran - do you remember if that coin was an aluminum one, or the alloy type ? Were your eyes closed, or were you watching what was happening ?
(May help answer Bravo6's questions)
Old 25th July 2014, 20:56   #396
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASMEET MATTOO View Post
... There is a crossing near sector 9 metro station where there is a haunted place which we later came to know. ..

Dont know if anyone of you from Dwarka would agree?
Is this the stretch that has a tree in the middle of the road? And a sort of temple right across that tree?

My office cab driver told me a similar thing. He saw a lady sitting on the pavement. Soon after crossing her, she was knocking on the driver's window. All this while the car was still in motion!! He got so scared that he didn't take any Dwarka drops/pickups after that for quite a few months!
Old 25th July 2014, 21:38   #397
BHPian

Didn't know such thread exists on this forum. All these years I though there are only handful of people who have experienced something paranormal, but seems like such things are actually not that common as I used to think. I too had close to 7-8 sleep paralysis in my life but there is one particular incident which has left me speechless for years.
It happened around 6 years back. I along with my 3 friends used to live in rented ground floor flat in East delhi. The house was such where the main door opened directly in the drawing hall and on the right was a small room and then on the other side were rest of the rooms. Also the house hardly got sunlight during any season. apart from 1 friend, we all used to work in night shifts. The incident happened in the hall.
The hall did not have much of furniture but only a diwan on the right side and TV on the left corner. I was sleeping in the hall that evening(5-6 PM) and I experienced something which shook me to the core. After I slept, I felt like that I woke up because of some desperate cries of a girl and also I could smell smoke. As I opened my eyes, saw a girl burning where the TV was kept. she was completely in flames and I tried to get up and help her but could not move. I extended my hand to help but woke up with extreme pain almost immediately.
When i got up I saw 4 of my fingers were burnt and they were still warm. it took almost 2-3 weeks for my fingers to get better and every time i touched anything I felt the burning sensation in my hand. How did that happen, and how did my fingers burnt still is a mystery but the sight of the burning girl did not go away for few years. I tried talking to the people nearby but no one gave clear answer if anything happened in that house or not. After that incident nothing ever happened again in that house. I told my friends about it, although 2 of them accepted that they've felt negative vibes in the house but nothing more than that.
we moved out after a year and had one more sleep paralysis after that in the new house. Thankfully I've read quite a lot about this paralysis, i don't get spooked as before.
Old 26th July 2014, 09:40   #398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Kiran - do you remember if that coin was an aluminum one, or the alloy type ? Were your eyes closed, or were you watching what was happening ?
(May help answer Bravo6's questions)

Yes i was wide awake as it was saturday morning and there was no attention diversion tactics used by the man. So pretty much mine, dad' and mom's attention were on this whole situation.
Old 26th July 2014, 12:35   #399
Distinguished - BHPian

Its not with ghosts but we were terrified by tantric baba's.

9th December 2009 we went to RK dhaba on Hosur road for dinner. A bus stops at the Dhaba which was heading to Pondicherry. Our plan was to return home and sleep after the dinner but seeing the bus and thinking of the sea beaches we decided to drive to Pondicherry! It was already around 11pm. 3 of my friends were drunk and since i was the only person who is non alcoholic was not drunk. As soon as we started the other three dozed off and i was the only one awake. Crossed Krishnagiri took left to the Chennai road and then after a kilometer i again turned right for Pondicherry. It was around 1-30 am. The road was all empty with buses and trucks coming rarely. The stereo was on and i was enjoying the music and the speed was around 70-80 in my Alto. That time the road was not in good shape. I took a turn and just after the turn i saw 7-8 tantricks with orange dress and big hair are all dancing in the middle of the road. One or two heart beats skipped when my 90/100 Phillips rally vision focused on them clearly! I honked and floored the throttle. They moved away from my way and i went off. I was scared of the scene. Around 1-30 am in the night where both the sides are jungle like why the hell were there 7 tantrics dancing like mad in the middle of the road! May be if i get scared and stop the car they will rob us or may be not! I don't have the answer. I told the guy seating beside me to get up from his sleep and talk to me. He did so. I told him the incident and he told not to worry and keep driving.

But little did i know what was ahead. After about 60-70kms from this place i crossed a locality with a temple around 2-45am. Soon the road again became deserted and both sides were looking like jungle in the midnight. I was doing around 80km/hr with the high beam on as no car was coming from the opposite direction. Soon to my horror i saw another tantric baba with a hefty body in a white dress full of big hairs and the face painted in white running head on towards my car with his arms spread and shouting in full volume. I was doing 80km/hr and he is running head on towards my car!!! I was dead sure that am not going to brake. I was kind of freeze'd but at the last moment i swerved the car from him but he didn't move from his path! As soon as i was passing he banged my cars side windows with his hand twice and i passed off. As i passed he was running behind my car but with in 5 seconds he was lost in the darkness and i went off. My friend got so scared that he was sweating like hell and my other two friends also woke up.

After that there were no surprises and we reached Pondicherry by 6am. The same day afternoon we were returning and we stopped our car near that temple and told a shop keeper about the incident. He told that there are few tantrics who do human sacrifice and they look for human beings in the night! We were like thank god we didn't stop the car!
Samba is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th July 2014, 13:24   #400
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
Is this the stretch that has a tree in the middle of the road? And a sort of temple right across that tree?

My office cab driver told me a similar thing. He saw a lady sitting on the pavement. Soon after crossing her, she was knocking on the driver's window. All this while the car was still in motion!! He got so scared that he didn't take any Dwarka drops/pickups after that for quite a few months!
Bingo my friend - thats the place. Even I heard from someone that this lady was once running beside the moving car and probably on the same speed for some time. Imagine the plight.
Old 27th July 2014, 02:50   #401
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 28th July 2014 at 10:42.
Old 28th July 2014, 17:04   #402
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
My office cab driver told me a similar thing. He saw a lady sitting on the pavement. Soon after crossing her, she was knocking on the driver's window.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASMEET MATTOO View Post
Bingo my friend - thats the place. Even I heard from someone that this lady was once running beside the moving car and probably on the same speed for some time. Imagine the plight.
Seems this spot is quite famous. Even I have heard stories about this spirit/witch running parallel to cabs and causing accident. I always used to think that these were result of tired and over-worked minds of cabbies. After reading Jasmeet's version, it seems that the stories have more credibility than what I associated. There are similar stories about Andheria modh as well. Perhaps the name plays a role.

Another popular story is about Saffron BPO (not sure, if it still exists). Apparently the land it was constructed on, used to be a grave-yard so, all the people in grave-yard shifts used to complain about spooky experiences. One particular story that really spooked me was - A girl worked there for a few months and was very dedicated at work and popular with colleagues. She stopped reporting to office without any notice or information to friends. Mysteriously, none of her friends had her contact details. The team-leader reported it to HR and they called on the number mentioned in her records. The man that answered was the missing girl's father. He was shocked when the HR person informed that his daughter was working for the past 4-5 months and has stopped reporting. The reason for the shock was that the girl had died in a car accident more than year before that call. All her colleagues were scared to occupy work-stations near the place that girl used to sit. So, as per the stories they worked with a ghost for 4-5 months.

Disclaimer: I have only heard this story and can't ascertain its authenticity. It might be a result of some creative mind but I am sure, many people that have worked in BPOs in Gurgaon might have heard about this story.
Old 28th July 2014, 19:11   #403

According to Hindu mythology, people are born with three types of Ganas;

Dev (Divine)
Manushya (Human)
Raskshas (Demonic)

Only the latter two can see ghosts and be possessed by one. Not sure if this is true or not but I have been told this by many people. In my native place there have been a lot of spooky stories floating and I have met some people who claim to have had such experience's first hand. And I'm talking about far fetched places in Uttarakhand, where normally the atmosphere at night is spooky enough
Old 28th July 2014, 20:08   #404
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls14 View Post
According to Hindu mythology, people are born with three types of Ganas;

Dev (Divine)
Manushya (Human)
Raskshas (Demonic)

Only the latter two can see ghosts and be possessed by one. Not sure if this is true or not but I have been told this by many people. In my native place there have been a lot of spooky stories floating and I have met some people who claim to have had such experience's first hand. And I'm talking about far fetched places in Uttarakhand, where normally the atmosphere at night is spooky enough
On the contrary, i have heard that Rakshas Gana cannot see, hear or feel the ghosts. Its only the Dev and Manushya Gana who can see and feel and also be affected by it.

Not sure which is true and which is not. Everyone has a version of these things.
Old 30th July 2014, 10:35   #405
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biraj View Post
Seems this spot is quite famous. Even I have heard stories about this spirit/witch running parallel to cabs and causing accident. I always used to think that these were result of tired and over-worked minds of cabbies. After reading Jasmeet's version, it seems that the stories have more credibility than what I associated. There are similar stories about Andheria modh as well. Perhaps the name plays a role.
Absolutely true Biraj. Till the time I actually witnessed it, if someone would tell me a similar story, I would really not believe it. Even when this happened, in a few days, recalling this incident and doubting myself if this really happened for real or I had a nightmare!

A few days back, a friend of mine also told about his ordeal in a Bangalore flat, where he and his friend used to feel suffocated at night in their dreams. They used to feel like someone is sitting on their chest and choking them with a pillow or with hands. When they used to wake up, there used to be nothing. Needless, to say they moved out of that flat after a few days.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks