Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2014, 07:15   #436
Senior - BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

I aint a believer in the paranormal , but then this is a bit spooky : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater .
Old 10th October 2014, 14:33   #437
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
I aint a believer in the paranormal , but then this is a bit spooky : https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...type=2&theater .
Don't know about authenticity of the original video but it's definitely not Wipro Bangalore. The clip is from an office in Manchester and was shot in 2012.

Old 1st November 2014, 16:53   #438
BHPian

This was one of my favourite threads in Team-BHP!
I remember reading all the pages in just 2 nights and still can recount those scary moments of those 2 nights where the cracking of a branch or a whistling wind seemed to be possessed. Only the traffic on road sounded music to my ears establishing a human presence around me and ergo comforting me.

I always tried to have paranormal experiences and I, many a time, tried to venture into unknown unlit roads at odd hours trying to seek some paranormal stuff but the result was always negative. I drove many times at 12 in the midnight on empty stretches, but of course, every time, I had a human company[ for the social security reasons, you see, I am sure if I am alone, robbers would be eager topay me a visit more than a Bhoot!]. I guess that might be the reason the ghosts concealed themselves from me.
People from Hyderabad might have heard the haunted house in Kundanbagh. So I decided to see the house and after a thorough inquiry, I, with my friend, visited this place 6 months back and it was quite normal and there were children playing near home, 2 security guards at the gate of that house , all the house was lit with electricity. My friend's friend who gave the directions to the place warned us severely and did not want us to go there, but there was nothing spooky about the look or the surroundings of it and it is amidst a concrete jungle and I still wonder how it attracted such notorious distinction .
Old 2nd November 2014, 00:01   #439

OK. This thing is still on. I'm starting alone as my wife could not join in here. That's official and inconsequential. What is of consequence is. Every time I shell in my second bedroom. I experience shell paralysis. Everything without an exception. It is accompanied by a strong feeling of someone being in the room. Now a days I am trying to make'contact'. Not much of success except for that child feeling with numbing feeling back of the neck and invariably feeling of cold. Let's see how it works out
Old 3rd November 2014, 00:01   #440
BHPian

Hi everybody
Today's DNA newspaper has articles on pages 7,8,9 and 10.
The website is epaper.dnaindia.com. JBM section (JBM stands for Just Before Monday)
Providing a link to the first story "When ghosts come calling" and first story is on Bhangarh Fort (what else).
http://epaper.dnaindia.com/epapermai...ate=2014-11-02
Regards
Old 3rd November 2014, 17:55   #441
Senior - BHPian

Hi mate, How things went and what was the outcome.
Waiting for update.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satnjyoti View Post
OK. This thing is still on. I'm starting alone as my wife could not join in here. That's official and inconsequential. What is of consequence is. Every time I shell in my second bedroom. I experience shell paralysis. Everything without an exception. It is accompanied by a strong feeling of someone being in the room. Now a days I am trying to make'contact'. Not much of success except for that child feeling with numbing feeling back of the neck and invariably feeling of cold. Let's see how it works out
Old 4th November 2014, 13:23   #442
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satnjyoti View Post
Every time I shell in my second bedroom. I experience shell paralysis. Everything without an exception. It is accompanied by a strong feeling of someone being in the room. Now a days I am trying to make'contact'. Not much of success except for that child feeling with numbing feeling back of the neck and invariably feeling of cold. Let's see how it works out
Hi Satnjyoti

I have also experienced the same and also have read some things about it so will share with you. I don't know how many people reading would agree and I would ask the non believers to ignore because it will not make any sense to them anyways.

This world is made of various dimensions and all the dimensions co exist. Probably everyone is not empowered to move from one dimension to another.The super natural or the para normal energies (ghosts) are able to move between various dimensions depending on their powers.

I am in the same situation as you. We have a four bhk and we generally use 2 rooms. One of my parents and one for my wife, daughter and me. Third room is a play room for my daughter so it is also used in the evenings. The fourth room is a guest room which gets used very sparingly. In the past few days, due to an office assignment i was supposed to work late and decided to use the fourth room. I was damn tired after the work but slept instantaneously.

Got a feeling of presence of someone in the room and got up many times during the night ( and mind you I am a deep sleeper). Generally I don't wake up even once at nights and it has been like this for years.

I decided that I will sleep in the same room after that just to face the situation. I don't know if it was my fear that I was facing or actually there was a presence of some energy (paranormal) in the room. Though there was no disturbance or negative experience, it was just a presence that I was feeling. Its now been a few days and now I am not feeling the same.

I feel that when we do not use a particular room (and specially at night) there are energies who claim their territory in that area. They might not be bad energies. But its just that some of us will feel their presence. Once we start using that place, they might shift their presence elsewhere.

I would reiterate that this is my own observation and experience and stuff that I read which my mind was able to retain.
Old 4th November 2014, 13:54   #443
Senior - BHPian

My first offical entry to this thread, with an experience that happened last night.

My wife went to start cooking, around 9pm, and I was watching TV. My 1.7yrs old kid was juggling between kitchen and drawing room. He would bring up utensils from kitchen and give it to me. This is a daily routine and was going on for sometime, when my kid decided to do some adventure. To avoid any untoward incidents, I took him and came to the drawing room and sat on the sofa. He is fond of watching his own recorded videos on mobile phone. So I started showing him those and he got busy, while I was watching news on TV.

After about 10 mins or so, my wife mumbled something. I thought may be she was on phone and ignored it. After another 5 mins or so, she came to me and asked why were you going to and fro to the bedroom ? What are you searching ?

I was stunned. I said I am sitting here with the kid since last 15 mins and have not stepped anywhere.
She said that she felt like someone was going to and fro towards the bedrooms and asked once what was I searching.
Our (more like my wife's) first weird experience. We were scared. I asked her to check if the kitchen balcony door was locked. I checked the other doors in the drawing room too. All locked.
So we both went to the bedrooms and checked. Nothing unusual. So we laughed off.

But somewhere inside my heart and mind, I am scared.

A small note worth mentioning here. Since the last 2 nights, my kid is not ready to sleep at all. He keeps playing in the bed and when forced to sleep, starts crying inconsolably. I have been harsh to him since the last 2 days too. Just scares me if something is wrong.
Old 4th November 2014, 14:47   #444
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumyajit9 View Post
My first offical entry to this thread, with an experience that happened last night.

My wife went to start cooking, around 9pm, and I was watching TV. My 1.7yrs old kid was juggling between kitchen and drawing room. He would bring up utensils from kitchen and give it to me. This is a daily routine and was going on for sometime, when my kid decided to do some adventure. To avoid any untoward incidents, I took him and came to the drawing room and sat on the sofa. He is fond of watching his own recorded videos on mobile phone. So I started showing him those and he got busy, while I was watching news on TV.

After about 10 mins or so, my wife mumbled something. I thought may be she was on phone and ignored it. After another 5 mins or so, she came to me and asked why were you going to and fro to the bedroom ? What are you searching ?

I was stunned. I said I am sitting here with the kid since last 15 mins and have not stepped anywhere.
She said that she felt like someone was going to and fro towards the bedrooms and asked once what was I searching.
Our (more like my wife's) first weird experience. We were scared. I asked her to check if the kitchen balcony door was locked. I checked the other doors in the drawing room too. All locked.
So we both went to the bedrooms and checked. Nothing unusual. So we laughed off.

But somewhere inside my heart and mind, I am scared.

A small note worth mentioning here. Since the last 2 nights, my kid is not ready to sleep at all. He keeps playing in the bed and when forced to sleep, starts crying inconsolably. I have been harsh to him since the last 2 days too. Just scares me if something is wrong.
Bro I am no professional in this but have been curious of the paranormal since childhood hence have done a lot of reading, experimentation and tried practicing occult during my college days with some unexpected results when I was also associated with a antichrist metal band as a vocalist. I have personally had just a couple of weird experiences which I will share later.

Understanding from your write up, most important revelation you have made is "He keeps playing in the bed and when forced to sleep, starts crying inconsolably. I have been harsh to him since the last 2 days too"

Either your child's lack of sleep has disturbed your sleep and made you irritable or your mood is being altered unusually by an external influence field. Stay sensitive, ask your wife to inform you if you are behaving differently and you keep your wife informed if she is.

Babies can get irritable due to several reasons, especially due to infantile colic and teething. Consult your Pedia and treat your baby for colic while buying him teething toys to relieve his/her gum irritation. Also, ensure the baby is not feeling too warm or too cold when its sleeping. Lastly, keep an eye on its stool, stools are tell tale signs of their general health. Let me know if the stools are frothy or watery.

Note: Try not to contact or summon the unknown by attempting communicate, never do that coz that will then open a portal for any entities to get into your lives, which they otherwise cant. Demonic entities just wait for such opportunities. Please strictly do not try to contact/speak/summon the unknown even for fun. Just leave the matter as-is for now as even speaking or thinking too much about it will tend to energize it.

Light a lamp in your designated worship space (create if you dont have one and if you not an athiest) and light 4-5 incense sticks just before dusk everyday and recite 27 times "Om Hreem Dum Durge Agni Nilaye Mama Shatroon Maraya Maraya Maam Raksha Raksha Swaha" or recite hanuman chalisa. Remember to recite them loudly so that every remotest corners of your house it can be heard.

Is your house in Bangalore? I would love to visit some day after 16th of this month, travelling until then. Keep us posted of your experiences. PM me if you want to speak to someone who can understand you

Last edited by The Wolf : 4th November 2014 at 14:54.
Old 26th November 2014, 19:24   #445
BHPian

This is not exactly spooky but a very wierd experience that I want to share with you guys.

And yes, this is happening in the present.

My house, a place where I had been staying since childhood, 1997 to tell you the year.

I grew up in this house. This place has given us immense prosparity and we currently have a good standard of living.

As both my parents work, we moved on to a more convinient location. And we gave this house on rent.

Around 3 to 4 years, and 3 to 4 families stayed in this house.

Come 2014, I got married; me and my wife moved to this house, somewhere in the month of June.

Both of us work and the house is unoccupied most of the time.
We leave the house approximately at 11:30am - 12 pm only to return by 10 - 10:30.

Now lets talk about how the house is making us feel.

The house does not feel like a house.
The sense of being incomplete, we keep feeling, that something is always missing.

Many times we hear the doors of the wooden cupboards crackling.
My wife used to get very scared, but then I tod her that its due to the AC.
This only happens in the night.

When we used to stay here previously, we had the vastu in place.
My parents had taken it along with them while moving out.
Has this something to do with it?

Recently my wife met with a minor accident, after which this wierd feeling has started to play games with my mind.

Inlaws keep saying that the strange energies do affect the newly married ones..
(I personally dont believe it as its an affair since a long time before marriage).
Old 26th November 2014, 19:51   #446
BHPian

No offence, but this vastu and stuff is just bunkum and pseudoscientific. If the cupboards crackle, try locking them up
Old 26th November 2014, 23:56   #447
Senior - BHPian

An incident narrated by a friend. It happened during his college days.
He used to stay in a PG with other college mates. One night around 11 or 12, they heard some noise similar anklets (payal). Initially it came from a distance, appeared to move closer and eventually faded away. This happened for a couple of days and scared the shit out of them. They called the landlord, who stayed with them for a night and got scared himself. His wife called some tantrik and did some pooja, but to no avail.

Only later did one of the boys discovered that, every night at the same time, an old man travels in his cycle through that road and the cycle had some anklets kind of stuff tied to it

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamahunter View Post
When we used to stay here previously, we had the vastu in place.
My parents had taken it along with them while moving out.
AFAIK, vastu is the layout/construction of the house. How can one take it along with them?
Old 27th November 2014, 10:52   #448
BHPian

^^ somethings about vastu as it got mentioned above.

we put our old house for sale last months. lots of people were coming and looking and yesterday this gentleman came from a nearby place looking for the property.

he told us that he is a rtd electricity board engineer and the first thing he told us that the house is totally wrong 'vastu wise' - kitchen is where the toilet should be, master bed is not proper and stuff like that. and he told us that we should be affected financially and physically due to all this.

i was really laughing inside - because the fifteen odd years we have been living there have been alright for us. we, all the three children of the family, went abroad for our higher studies, we all did masters and both of my younger bros are well settled abroad. mum and dad are keeping well health wise and after living there for more than 15 years we built a 4000 sq ft villa in our grandparents place which my dad got inherited.

but i didn't tell him any of this. people can choose to believe whatever they want. i personally believe that all that matters is personal integrity, love for one's dear-ones, commitment to the society and hard work in life.
Old 27th November 2014, 13:13   #449
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
3rd Floor of Wipro Calcutta office (Learning Centre). Read about the spooky experience of some people in Facebook!
Old 27th November 2014, 13:23   #450
BHPian

Just recently I went through this whole thread, and now I'm wondering why!!. My experiences are not spooky till now, but thanks to this thread even a small rattle causes a jerk.

I used to wake up sometimes in the middle of the night, drink water, do a trip to the toilet and go back to sleep. Now the same routine continues but.. thanks to this thread, the first thing I do after waking up - swipe my finger on the phone to see what time it is!! And it usually is around 2:30 - 3:30!!!

A funny incident, Last week I was alone in my house, my wife was at her parents. I had night out with my friends, came back around 1:00 am, watched TV (of course Supernatural was on) and turned to bed. Couldn't sleep, so hooked up the headphones and started listening to music on my phone. After some time felt sleepy, the usual routine beckoning, I decide to listen to one more song before I turn of the music. And randomly what song comes up: Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden, after the song I check the time - 2:55 AM!! And all the stories I read on this thread start coming back!! Had a hard time going to sleep. Thanks guys for sharing your stories and taking away my sleep.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks