Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 27th November 2014, 14:00   #451
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesh Prasad View Post
Now the same routine continues but.. thanks to this thread, the first thing I do after waking up - swipe my finger on the phone to see what time it is!! And it usually is around 2:30 - 3:30!!!
Never fear, my friend. Its probably just your sleep rhythms plus the size of your bladder that wakes you up at this time. Nothing supernatural about the urge to wee
Old 27th November 2014, 14:35   #452
BHPian

I was in Tokyo during May 2014 on an official visit along with two of my colleagues. I shared a hotel room with my colleague while the other colleague had his own. This happened during the second day of my visit to Japan. At around 3.00 in the morning, I heard a faint sound of banging of door. As I easily get disturbed even by a faint noise during sleep, I immediately got up and looked around. Seeing my colleague on the other side of the bed and everything else in order, tried to continue my sleep again! However, after a few seconds I heard footsteps of somebody slowly walking and this made me open my eyes again. This time, my colleague too got up and looking at my facial expression, he too turned towards the direction at which I was staring at! We spotted an old Japanese national in Yukata (Japanese Night dress for men) moving towards our bed. Though initially this scarred the *#$@ out of us, we quickly gained our sense and questioned his presence in our room! The old man had lost his way to his room in the 37 storied hotel where we stayed and mistook our room for his!
Still not thoroughly convinced about his mysterious entry into our room, we started probing as to how he could have gained his entry. Only convincing answer was that the main door was not properly closed and thus he could open it easily. By the way, the previous night we had kept our Balcony Window slightly open and this had actually led to the main door not getting closed properly when being closed and that allowed the GHOST to enter our room! What a ghastly…err.. ghostly incident!
Old 27th November 2014, 15:37   #453
BHPian

Had a spooky experience on my trip to Sri Lanka in 2013, I was at Bentota, a coastal area in Sri Lanka. The beaches were beautiful, and after having dinner we went to sleep in our hotel room. As I laid on the bed, I could hear a crying noise of a child. Tried to ignore it but it was increasing every minute. Got annoyed and went to balcony to tell their parents to shut up their child. But, there was nobody in the adjacent rooms. And, it felt like the child is crying near you. Had a sleepless night that day. I assumed it must be the voices of the dead children who must have died in the tsunami that happened in Sri Lanka. The hotel in which we were living was rebuilt as the tsunami had destroyed it.
Old 27th November 2014, 18:57   #454
Senior - BHPian

carfreak7, it could have been just a cat. It makes sound just like a crying baby.
Old 27th November 2014, 22:16   #455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
carfreak7, it could have been just a cat. It makes sound just like a crying baby.

It sounded like a real child crying. I have a cat so I know their voice very well. It sounded just the way some children cry when they get scared.
Old 28th November 2014, 09:56   #456
BHPian

wind carries noises from far away. may sound strange, but anyone from the coastal areas can vouch that.

so dont be scared..
Old 28th November 2014, 12:31   #457
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak7 View Post
Had a spooky experience on my trip to Sri Lanka in 2013, I was at Bentota, a coastal area in Sri Lanka. The beaches were beautiful, and after having dinner we went to sleep in our hotel room. As I laid on the bed, I could hear a crying noise of a child. Tried to ignore it but it was increasing every minute. Got annoyed and went to balcony to tell their parents to shut up their child. But, there was nobody in the adjacent rooms. And, it felt like the child is crying near you. Had a sleepless night that day. I assumed it must be the voices of the dead children who must have died in the tsunami that happened in Sri Lanka. The hotel in which we were living was rebuilt as the tsunami had destroyed it.
Consider yourself lucky, very very lucky. You got away lightly. The only cost you had to pay was a sleepless night.
Things could have gotten much much worse. Worse to the extent of "why was I even born worse".

You were staying in Bentota. This lies on the 80 longitude. The 80 longitude is the latitude of time. This is the latitude where IST is set. The Indian standard time.

The kind of psychic energy which runs long this longitude grants a certain kind of power to the landscape. This power can make and destroy empires.

The strongest latitude is the GMT or 0. Britain lies here, and see how it went to being the biggest empire to a tiny country today.

Such is the power of the "Time longitudes".

Coming back to Sri Lanka location, just being on "80 LON" would have been okay. But the latitude plays a big part here.

The 6.4 latitude is "close chiral" of the 80.

Longitude = 80 = 8*10
Latitude = 6.4 = 8*8/10

Such latitude longitude combinations are locations of the "doorways". These doorways exist everywhere, and are not ruptured, unless an event very powerful and tragic occurs.

The rush of souls together can lead to weakening of the doorway.

In 2001, a CIA listening post at 80N and 80W near Ellesmere Island was tasked with tracking suspicious communications originating from the Area. The suspect was Russian oil interests(this is the time Russia started claiming Arctic area, and there were rumors of incursions into Canada).

Their last message was "You won't believe...." after it was cut off. When the rescue team was sent, all evidence of the team ever being there was gone. All that was left was a single "Chestnut wood cross".

After that, all covert operations near these power zones carry the field neutralizer array, which is a simple "Ion generator" to stabilize weak doorways.

What happened that night was a breach in the doorway. Whenever a breach occurs, the first thing to come through is something which has a wave function.

Like Sound waves. When the breach is of a certain degree, the next step is light. This explains sightings of ghosts.

Air molecules are the next step, and final step is entire exchange of the other side with this side.

Probably, that night, the doorway weakened enough to allow sound.
Luckily you were awake. If you had been in REM sleep, your brains REM dream waves would have resonated in sync with the doorway. As we studied in physics how resonance can cause bridge collapse by marching soldiers, such REM-Doorway resonance can cause the entire doorway to vibrate and even temporarily collapse.

What happened at 80N/80W was exactly this. The doorway collapsed due to the resonance of signalling equipment, and the entire team was sucked in to the other side.

Every year thousands vanish from such spots of power. You action of waking and moving about meant there was no coherent wave function to weaken the doorway. And you survived being sucked to the other side, wandering for eternity in the land of the other side.
Old 28th November 2014, 12:44   #458
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Consider yourself lucky, very very lucky. You got away lightly. The only cost you had to pay was a sleepless night.
Things could have gotten much much worse. Worse to the extent of "why was I even born worse".
And there goes Tanveer again!LOL!

You are derailing the spooky talks here man...in fact, your description of facts was spooky, but like some Ramsay movies
Old 28th November 2014, 12:56   #459
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket77 View Post
And there goes Tanveer again!LOL!

You are derailing the spooky talks here man...in fact, your description of facts was spooky, but like some Ramsay movies
I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or an insult
Old 28th November 2014, 14:24   #460
BHPian

Quote:

You were staying in Bentota. This lies on the 80 longitude. The 80 longitude is the latitude of time. This is the latitude where IST is set. The Indian standard time.The kind of psychic energy which runs long this longitude grants a certain kind of power to the landscap
No offence intended but the latitudes and longitudes are neither natural occurrences nor originally present but purely man-made imaginary lines for just easing up the things and I fail to understand how the numbers of this non-existing lines can have an effect on the surroundings, leave alone paranormal phenomenon.

Quote:
This power can make and destroy empires.

The strongest latitude is the GMT or 0. Britain lies here, and see how it went to being the biggest empire to a tiny country today.

Now this becomes much more funny.

The GMT is based on longitudes and the 0 latitude [ which you call strongest] is equator which is no where near England.
The UK had been the largest and the most glorified empire in the History and its influence has been gigantic and profound on our lives and that is the reason why the longitude was marked zero there for reference. And I don't agree with the statement of the Great Britain going from an empire to tiny island. It was a tiny state before rising to become 'an empire where the Sun never sets' and then losing all its colonies yet to remain as a World power with one of the most powerful armies and the chief ally of the world's most powerful nation.
I don't see any evidence to say that England has suffered as such due to the GMT location.

But it was quite interesting to read the other part and portals between different worlds. Quite a Sci-fi stuff ! I would love to read more . Any links ?
Old 28th November 2014, 14:27   #461
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by poised2drive View Post

The GMT is based on longitudes and the 0 latitude [ which you call strongest] is equator which is no where near England.
Sorry. I meant "Longitude Zero". Spelling mistake
The lines may be imaginary, but Humans referencing them leaves a Psychic imprint.

For links you can look at other posts of mine on this thread
Old 28th November 2014, 14:41   #462
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry. I meant "Longitude Zero". Spelling mistake
The lines may be imaginary, but Humans referencing them leaves a Psychic imprint.

For links you can look at other posts of mine on this thread
Ok.
But will this phenomenon be applicable to all the places where the 0 longitude passes through ?
I mean it also goes through France, Spain, Algeria , Ghana and several countries. Will the effect be replicated at those places too ?
Old 28th November 2014, 15:06   #463
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by poised2drive View Post
Ok.
But will this phenomenon be applicable to all the places where the 0 longitude passes through ?
I mean it also goes through France, Spain, Algeria , Ghana and several countries. Will the effect be replicated at those places too ?
Its not just the longitude. The longitude is one market. A place of power.
Now you have to look at latitudes. 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80, and the poles.

Intersections will be powerful. But you need another factor, like a big event. Earthquake, Tsunami, a bloody war.

Third, you need the an action from the current party. EG signalling equipment, dream states and the like.

Frankly speaking, with just him being at 80 and 6.4 even sound should not have come through. But it did. This is strange. I suspect there was something else going on nearby. Probably some local pooja was done in the area or something. Obviously, a tourist would not be aware.

That said, without the "local factor", the only place where doorways can open without interference are the energy centers of the world.

We even stayed at one such center in Iceland in the western area. However, the Chi of that place is extremely positive. Its a gateway all right, but not in the traditional sense. It cannot harm. It can also provide positive influence and energy to the area. So you have nil crime, a decent local economy even at times of slump and happy people.

If you have a negative energy center, the effect is opposite. That is why, many seemingly good places never do well.

The science of all this is very complicated, and until we can understand the quantum nature of our world and how that gives rise to parallel planes of existence, its difficult to quantify. All we know is that Human association, local energies and past events contribute to altering the quantum framework of our world.
Old 28th November 2014, 16:11   #464
BHPian

Quote:

You were staying in Bentota. This lies on the 80 longitude. The 80 longitude is the latitude of time. This is the latitude where IST is set. The Indian standard time.

The kind of psychic energy which runs long this longitude grants a certain kind of power to the landscape. This power can make and destroy empires.

Woah! I never knew about this. I just felt that there was something wrong with the place I was living in. The people in my room couldn't hear anything, but my uncle and aunt who were in the opposite room heard the sounds.

Last edited by Technocrat : 28th November 2014 at 22:28. Reason: Please quote selectively as a large quoted post causes inconvenience to our mobile readers. Thanks
Old 28th November 2014, 17:31   #465
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfreak7 View Post
Woah! I never knew about this.
Carfreak, welcome to TBHP. Consider Tanveer's (tsk's) post as your welcome bouncer. When he is on the roll, he is simply unstoppable. You can have a read of some of his bouncers in this thread itself, and occasionally in the other sections too.

Most Viewed