Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2014, 19:28   #481
BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

Yesterday night, I guess I must have just slept, around 12.30ish.

I had a horrible dream. I dont remember the dream atall, but it was very horrible.
I was basically running/trying to escape, something similar..
What happend next was actully more horrfying.

I wanted to shout, I couldn't.
Felt as if someone has just closed my mouth.
That feeling as if I just dont have a mouth.

I was able to understand that it was dream,
I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't.
Tried too hard to shout, to move, but all in vain.

Finally I woke up to the feeling of someone sitting on my chest.

Had to breath quite hard a couple of times to get back to the normal feeling.

It was morning by then.
Old 5th December 2014, 19:42   #482
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamahunter View Post

I had a horrible dream. I dont remember the dream atall, but it was very horrible.
I was basically running/trying to escape, something similar..
What happend next was actully more horrfying.

I wanted to shout, I couldn't.
Felt as if someone has just closed my mouth.
That feeling as if I just dont have a mouth.

I was able to understand that it was dream,
I wanted to wake up, but I couldn't.
Tried too hard to shout, to move, but all in vain.

Finally I woke up to the feeling of someone sitting on my chest.

Had to breath quite hard a couple of times to get back to the normal feeling.

It was morning by then.
What you experienced was sleep paralysis. Quoting from Wikipedia - Sleep paralysis is a phenomenon in which a person, either falling asleep or awakening, temporarily experiences an inability to move, speak or react. It is a transitional state between wakefulness and sleep characterized by complete muscle atonia (muscle weakness). It is often accompanied by terrifying hallucinations (such as an intruder in the room) to which one is unable to react due to paralysis, and physical experiences (such as strong current running through the upper body)

Had happened to me sometimes. It's a very horrifying feeling. For me, it was the presence of someone in my room looking at me and I couldn't do anything.
Old 5th December 2014, 20:05   #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamahunter View Post

I too have experienced this kind of dreams.Particularly a fight between me and someone.My opponent will hit me like Bruce Lee and eventhough I would try to counter attack, I would feel like my hands are 100 kg weight and would move waaaay too slow.
Old 5th December 2014, 21:37   #484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinotys View Post
Mod note: Back to back posts, use Multi Quote [Quote+] instead. Thanks.

Well, this happened when i was 7 years old. My uncle was my first best friend and we used to roam in his Maruti Esteem happily wherever we wanted.

One day we just took a drive to Trichy from Chennai without any intention/work as my uncle loves to drive and a local track based racer.It was midnight and I was at the front passenger seat.

We were traveling at 110 kmph, I saw a dog, full black in color, very big, even bigger than a great dane.

It barks at us, I notice its eyes were blood red.Then I realize that how come I'm seeing this dog for 10 seconds while we are traveling at 110 kmph? It actually ran parallel to our car for 10/15 seconds and for some reason I dont know why, i didnt say this to my uncle who is pretty focused on the road.

OMG!. now i feel weird.. Cos i have had the same experience in 2000-2001. It was past midnight 12.30-1.00. I was driving my Dad's 800 towards Tirunelveli from Madurai. Dad and Mom was sleeping. I was doing some 80-90 km/hr suddenly i saw a black dog running parallel with the car, it was quiet huge equivalent to a size of a healthy calf. On seeing this, I pedal the throttle to the metal and the car was doing 100+ and still i see this thing running with us. After sometime it was not there.. Later in the morning when i told this to my Uncle and Dad, my uncle said that this happened to few people and some of them even crashed their car on panic.
Old 5th December 2014, 22:15   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVE_ADDICT View Post
OMG!. now i feel weird.. Cos i have had the same experience in 2000-2001. panic.
What the hell?? I thought I was the one who experienced it?? So there is something with the huge black doggy! I would often think that what I saw was true or my hallucination. But now Its clear.
Old 5th December 2014, 23:36   #486
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
PGNarain : I have come to realize that most of these tales are just stories and have been spun by bored watch-keepers to while away long nights to pass time.
And some by our fellow members too ..

Guys, dont take everything written here, seriously.
Old 12th December 2014, 19:31   #487
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaggoswami View Post
Though not fully, I, to some extent, agree with TSK.
Best example is the house I reside in.
<snip>

@ TSK: I am not able to find any reference to the rescue team incidence.
You have had quite an experience. But be aware, an entire division of specially trained individuals, the best in their fields exists to contain and destroy any evidence of the supernatural etc.,

That is why, whatever you hear or see, does not have "concrete" evidence. Many people believe on supernatural and gods etc., but if a concrete proof is found, it will shake the foundations of our society.

so all you see is fakes and mis-interpreted stuff.

However, what happened with you is very real, and it cannot be controlled.
Most part of it is the doing of our own race, the Humans.

To fully understand, lets go back the big bang first.
Big bang is what created the universe, and there is enough evidence of what happened 15 years ago.

However, there are two mysteries which do not fit into our understanding of our world.
The first mystery is galactic rotation speed.
The second is accelerated expansion(instead of de-accelerated) of the Universe.

So for now, we use two things as place holders
First one is Dark Matter
Second one is Dark Energy

Most people believe that by giving a name to this, we understand, but we actually do not. Dark is used by scientists to define unknown. Science is never afraid to admit what it does not know. But we try and find explanations.

Anyways, coming back to the point, the Big bang was an extremely violent event. Even a tiny tinny silly thermonuclear explosion produces spectacular effects in the quantum space.

Now imagine the entire universe being born.

However, it was not just the universe which was born. Many universes were born, and grouped into pairs. Every universe has its own opposite. This we will call dark universe.

Now lets come to our universe. Everything we create, from the most complex AI ti the biggest building to a space-craft is made from matter and works with energy.

With so much technology we cannot create one thing. Intelligence. Sentinence. The quest of "Me or I"

Who are you. Are you just organic matter? If so, then how are you different from complex hydrocarbons. What gives you will. Desire. Love. Hate.

You got it right.
Consciousness.

What is it made of?
Is it made of matter and energy? If so why isn't a car conscious. Why isn't your laptop conscious?

The answer is simple. Its missing something.
Something Dark.

And this is it, we are made of matter and energy, but our consciousness came into being when dark energy transferred within realms.

Similarly in the other universe, you have dark matter and dark energy, and if there is consciousness it will be made of energy.

Opposite to ours.
Due to this thing, we humans are actually conduits or portals, waiting to be hacked and exploited. Like most computer systems, it depends upon the software version and family on how much you can be hacked.

Your genetic code is shared with your family. So if you are hackable, your entire family is hackable.
And this is what is happening. The outer core of your consciousness is being hacked by a network conduit from the other world.

Our inner soul defense is very strong. However, out outer core, and the subconscious is not. In some people its strong, in some its week. Its genetic. You cannot do anything. You cannot change yourself.

But you can prevent this manifestation of network conduit from troubling you.
You have to indulge in grounding.

This is esp true when you are alone and in deep through. When we think we travel across worlds, and as you know when we surf the web we can catch the infection.

So in such situations, keep an anchor, which can ground consciousness.
A very good anchor is salted water. Its a very good conductor of electricity, and also energy. Its also a reservoir like a battery. Too much(like an ocean) and it will do more harm than good.

So just take between 2-4 liters of salted water, and place it in a copper(pure copper is best, gold will also do) container near you.

You can also keep a 1x1 feet aluminum foil Yagi antenna in such a way that the narrow side points to you and the wide side points to the water to increase Earthing.
Spooky Experiences : Share them here-fda3nofgtxkdglu.medium.jpg
All family members must use this.

You will see that the problems will become minimal.
Do try it and let me know.

As for size of antenna a UHF antenna(see google) size is good, but these things usually work like wide-band stuff.
Old 12th December 2014, 20:36   #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
To fully understand, lets go back the big bang first.
Big bang is what created the universe, and there is enough evidence of what happened 15 years ago.
Wow, I've heard of dark energy and have immense interest upon it. But let me put it in the way what I understood.

There is a dark energy/matter of our individual being, exact opposite replica, that controls our minds some where in a higher dimension.

That higher dimension being can easily hack through a being whose outer conscious is weak.

Please correct me If I'm wrong.

If I've understood correctly,

1.What do the higher dimension being get from hacking and controlling a individual being?

2. I've read about Russians interpretation's of 4 level of human advancements.

Stage 1, our current stage which uses/exploits its own planet.

Stage 2, The human race which can use all the planets energy from its solar system.

Stage 3, The human race which can use a entire sun for its energy manifestations and create a planet/universe at their will.

Stage 4, The human race which transforms into a energy conscious beings with no physical shape, no death/rebirth, which may relate to like gods.

3. They also speak about Zero Point Energy, which decides whether a human will take a re-birth or not.They also say that the Zero Point Energy has become 0 to avoid re-birth.

So my question is, Is there something common what I read about this Russian scientist's interpretation and what you've said?

I tried to bring in the source of the Russian scientist's article, but I couldn't find it.Will post it when I remember the exact heading of the article.
Old 12th December 2014, 21:08   #489
Senior - BHPian

Reading TSK's posts in itself is a spooky experience. A spiraling demise.
Old 13th December 2014, 16:11   #490
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
And some by our fellow members too ..

Guys, dont take everything written here, seriously.
Except the posts by tsk, which are to be read and assimilated in all earnestness.

As of now my doubt is whether iodised salt is OK for transfer of energy to the dark universe!! tsk, any clarifications?
Old 13th December 2014, 21:43   #491
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallumowgli View Post
Except the posts by tsk, which are to be read and assimilated in all earnestness.

As of now my doubt is whether iodised salt is OK for transfer of energy to the dark universe!! tsk, any clarifications?
Iodine is number 53
53 is 42+11
Now we know, that 42 is the answer to the question.
And the 11th chord has every note of the diatonic scale.
So iodine literally reverberates musically with the universe, and so having it has an additional element in your grounding salt water is very much desired.
Old 14th December 2014, 02:00   #492
Senior - BHPian

Although I don't believe in Ghosts, GOD or anything Paranormal, but while staying at Coventry in a 3 bedroom house with my 2 other friends I experienced something for almost an entire year with intervals in between. This is something that I have never experienced before in my life, I think tsk would be able to explain what it was with my description.

I used to sleep in my room on this single bed and maybe twice or so in two or three weeks, I used to feel someone was pulling me down with my leg in the dead of the night. Everytime I woke up after this, I would find myself at the edge of the bed with my legs hanging in the air and just my upper body lying on the bed. Initial some weeks I dismissed it as my fear of living on my own in an unknown country with a neighborhood which was a little rough, but slowly there started building a pattern. Maybe I was sliding down myself out of the fear.

Then one day, I don't know I would call it my good luck or bad luck, While I was being pulled, I woke up and I actually SAW MYSELF being pulled, the slide was almost like Paranormal Activty kind of slide. I instantly shouted my house mates name so loudly that he ran down into my room. I had frozen and lying exactly at the same place where the slide ended. Everything below my chest was down on the floor. This was the longest slide till yet.

I still refused to believe it was something paranormal, maybe it my strong belief in atheism or maybe I had convinced myself over the years that what is real I can see, what I can't see is not real.

My house mate Jonathan slept in my room on the floor for some days after that. Nothing unusual happened after that for a few weeks and we all forgot about it, but this thought kept lingering in my mind sometimes although I never told anyone. In some of our conversations about this, we would laugh it out.

A month and half passed by and suddenly one night, the pull was so intense, I completely fell down from my bed from the lower side. I tried shouting my house mates name but it felt like someone had shut my mouth although my eyes were WIDE open. But since UK houses are made of wood, a fall would sound like an explosion inside the house. My other house mate, Jaskaran who used to live in a room opposite mine, instantly opened the door of my room and he saw me on the floor.

That night none of us slept. We played video games, watched movies on the laptop in the hall, sitting all together, but none of us slept. Jaskaran and Jonathan made up their stories on what it could be, listening to them I kept wondering, 'What could it be and why only me' ?

This happened multiple times after that over the months, there was a month in which this happened three times I thought I would rather sleep in Jonathan's room inside a sleeping bag on the floor than in my room on my own.

My MBA got over, it was time to leave Coventry and the house. Jonathan's friend Afra shifted to my room as we still had some months to go before our contract of the house ended. Jonathan and Jaskaran were staying in the house as they still had some months left in their education.

A week after I landed in India, Jonathan called me and told me 'Afra got pulled today too', he shouted Jaskaran's name and both of us ran to the room. He was on the floor.

That spooked me beyond belief.

After two weeks and one more pull later, Afra decided to leave the room for good and find a room somewhere else. Jaskaran and Jonathan quit the house a month and half later incurring some loss on the deposit. They said they were not comfortable with the idea.

Even though all this was happening only to me while we three were living in the house, I was a support system for Jonathan and Jaskaran as I was an atheist and through bred optimist. I used to always tell them after each of these incidents to not think about it and go about with their daily lives.

Whenever I think about it now, I wonder what could it be.
Old 14th December 2014, 17:34   #493

Well, this happened when I was working as a Interior Designer(Now architect) 3 years before.I used to work 2-3 days straight day and night staying in office to complete the design work. I'm so used to work in nights and enjoy doing it.

Like that one night, Everyone left the office and I readied myself for the night work like setting up my chair with a cushion, cold drinks with snacks and cigars. There were three rooms in our office, One is the reception/waiting room, another room with work stations where me and my colleagues work and the MD room. All three rooms were separated by see through glasses with glass doors.

My seat is placed in such a way that the reception area was to my left side and MD cabin was behind me. So I was facing a wall,to my left is a see through glass of reception, to my right is a toilet wall and to my behind is the see through glass of my MD cabin.All the glass had door stoppers and automatic door closers.

So, I was very busy in looking for a design inspiration through internet and was hooked on screen, I heard a sound like kitchen utensils dropping sound.This sound was continuously happening in equal intervals. Although I can hear the sound, I was least interested in it and was pretty involved with what I was doing.

Then I felt some uneasiness for no reason and that's the moment I took my eyes of the screen and took a look at the office. For some some reason there was a eerie feeling which I couldn't explain and didn't know why.

Got up from my chair and glanced the reception area and switched on all the lights there. Went to the main door, opened it and glanced at the corridor and switched on all the corridor lights, went to the MD cabin room, switched on the AC (It was the only AC in our office) and switched on all lights there. Left open the MD room so that the AC chillness will come to the work station area. Let me remind you that all the room had pretty thick rug. I left open the MD room placing the door stopper since it has automatic door closer. If you had to close the door IF the door stopper is engaged, you need to pull/push very hard since the rug provides great friction.

So, happy with all lights switched on, took the seat and BANG.

The sound I heard was behind me.It was my MD cabin's glass door which I left open moments ago shut itself so hard, despite being the door stopper engaged and such speed that I could feel the rush of air passing me.

Now, at the very moment, I sweated and my hands went into vibrating mode. I was wondering how can a door with automatic door closer can shut in this speed, leave alone the door stopper.

I consoled myself, may be I didn't engage the door stopper properly although I'm damn sure that I did. Went to the glass door again, took a hard look at the door stopper/automatic door closer/glass door. Again opened the glass door, engaged the door stopper.To be sure, I pulled the door, couldn't move it a inch. Felt confused, left the door and went back to my seat.

B A N G.

Now, with bated breath, stood up and stared at the whole office, particularly the glass door and didn't dare to go near it. The time was 1.30 AM. At this time I cannot leave the office since I didn't have bike/car at that time. Immediately went outside and took a smoke, spent some 30-40 minutes, relaxed now, went to the office again.

At that moment, I thought, If its a life threatening situation, I should leave immediately no matter what the time was.Or If I can manage this one night, I should try to get some kind of evidence to prove this nightmare.

Opened the main door, went to my seat and played my favorite songs with maximum sound to divert my mind from this nerve racking experience.Now starts the next series of incidents.

Suddenly, I could see a light passing the glass door to my left which is the reception glass. Now, my office is in 6th floor and has only one window which was shut. So there is no way of a vehicle's light passing through the window at 6th floor. By that time I was like, very determined to know what it is, lets face it. Stopped the song and I waited something to happen since I was more than ready to see If the ghost is really doing this. Took my mobile, opened the camera and placed it at my desk so that it covers the MD cabin door. Went to the MD cabin's door and opened it, engaged door stopper and waited for 5/10 minutes standing besides it, with folded hands, looking determined, to see what happens.

Nothing happened.

With camera rolling, Slowly took my seat seeing the glass door,

again,

BANG.

This time, I was happy since I had the camera rolling and I thought I might have some kind of evidence to prove this story when I say this to people in future. All this through, the light moving across glass doors were very frequent and vigorous. The time was 3 AM by now and I left the office, terrified.

Waited till 4.30 AM in bus stop for the bus and boarded it, went home. Opened the video which I recorded. There was nothing interesting in that video. Felt disappointed, confused and terrified.
Old 14th December 2014, 20:53   #494
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
Even though all this was happening only to me while we three were living in the house, I was a support system for Jonathan and Jaskaran as I was an atheist and through bred optimist. I used to always tell them after each of these incidents to not think about it and go about with their daily lives.

Whenever I think about it now, I wonder what could it be.
Whoa, that's some spooky case. Lot of people believe in spirits and ghosts and such, so when an atheist kind of person also reports paranormal experiences, it does make me wonder what else is hiding in that pandora's box of paranormal stuff.
Old 15th December 2014, 12:42   #495
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by humyum View Post
Although I don't believe in Ghosts, GOD or anything Paranormal, but while staying at Coventry in a 3 bedroom house with my 2 other friends I experienced something for almost an entire year with intervals in between
<snip>
Aah Coventry did you say?
To many its just another city.
But its more than that. Much more than that. Being in the center of England, it was actually the capital of the country a few times.
The seat of power.
It has three cathedrals, which bear witness to the very strong aura this city has. It literally reverberates with power.
Power few understand, and fear, for a good reason.

Archbishop Cavendish Profelotti, a very very secretive but wise man knew about this.

The seat of govt draws powerful people, and he knew that the future of the human race itself would be at risk if the wrong people tapped this incredible power.

So through back-channel negotiations, it was ensured, that such follow would never happen.

And as the govt moved away, the three cathedrals, primarily the St. Michaels became guardians to this gateway to doom, or stairway to heaven, depending upon whom you ask.

However, things seldom remain hidden, and by fluke, coventry became the place where royals or nobles too powerful to be otherwise discarded got sent here.

And when people of power converge at such a site, such power often corrupts.
So the secrets could not be hidden, but the Church kept control. Like a guardian and a gatekeeper.

Profelotti had set up the council of Guardians, to watch. Knowledge was passed to those worthy.
But as society grows, corruption sweeps in. Not in the traditional sense though. Sometimes, the path to good intentions.... you know.

So lets come to 1940s. Germany is on the rise. Europe has fallen. Only USA stands, and the Japanese are growing in power.
A large part of the British ruling class were sure that they are going to lose, inspite of USA.

Drastic measures had to be taken. The British empire would die otherwise.
They became desperate.

And they found a sympathizer. Archbishop Lucious kiltstaggnar.

He betrayed is oath, and let know Churchill of the vast power they could tap. Infact, letting know is a small word. He was sure that Nazi's are going to tap such a power, and unless they do this, Humanity will be doomed.

And thus started operation Lightbringer.
The gateway operation.
To tap into netherworld, the world of Lucifer, and infect Nazis with possession.
But the cost of great.

It was asked, that one million good souls be given. People who would otherwise go to heaven.
In desparation, they all agreed, and the deal was done.
And thus started the operation.

But in war, you cannot hide anything. And the word reached Nazi's
With few boots on ground they could not hijack the operation, so a massive raid was mounted
Its called the Coventry Blitz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coventry_Blitz

The aim was simple. Destroy the cathedral. If you destroy it, you will destroy all the runes and sigils which were to be part of the operation.

And before the operation lightbringer could happen, it was all gone.

But the netherworld does not care about our world. A promise was made. Of one million souls.
They consider this a breach of contract, and were furious.

But lucifer is crafty. He can transcend only if gateway is opened from our side. So he corrupted minds of people dabbling into dark arts, and enabled even lousy new age satanic worshippers to open a gateway, enough to grab a soul.

For 70 years almost, this continues, and people are dragged. But unless a good quality gateway is opened by a master, its a tedious process. Maybe one soul a month, or 2.

But he has time. All the time in the world. And he will have his million souls.
So that was an attempt on you.
It happened because you are a good soul.
But your friends saved your soul.

In your neighborhood there must be a practitioner, this is why it happened again and again. Gateways are fixed, and difficult to move, so he could not move around, and had to stick to the room.

Its good you moved out. Otherwise, one night you may have been alone, and then you are gone. Without a trace.
The files are littered with just names and faces, of those lost forever.

All because of the folly of one archbishop, who thought he was wise enough to know what deal he was making.

But then, our race is shaped by follies.
Many have happened in the past, many will happen in the future. But all that matters is that you are safe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks