Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th July 2015, 00:50   #541
BHPian

Re: Spooky Experiences : Share them here

What a great thread!

I would like to narrate a small incident that happened to me in 2006. I had just spent a year and some months in Bombay, first job, first (leased) house, etc. with the carefree independence of youth. Staying in Kandivili, I would usually get a lift with a friend in the morning and, while returning, take a local train (Western Railway) usually around midnight, sometimes later. From Kandivili station it was my practice to take a BEST bus. The last train usually reached at 0135 and the last bus synchronized its departure at 0145, the bus terminus being a two-three minute walk from the southern end of the station.

Sometime in July, I was unfortunate enough to forget my umbrella on the way to office, on a deceptively sunny day that turned into a terrible storm from the evening with no sign of stopping. A combination of bad luck and foolishness saw me alighting at Kandivili station at 0140 with visibility near zero. I lost time trying to avoid wading in knee deep water, and reached the bus yard perhaps at 0150, discovering to my horror that the last bus had left. Hopelessly stranded, completely drenched, eyeglasses useless and with many street lamps turned off, I was in a sorry state on that now-desolate bit of road, deciding whether to trudge the 3 km to my housing complex or wait out the rain under some shop-roof while immersed in increasing water when, to my utter disbelief, I heard the sound of a heavy vehicle and in a second a BEST bus with no lights appeared from behind and braked in front of me (it must have crossed the railway tracks - in those days the level crossing was open to vehicles though buses never used it). I stood in stunned silence for a few seconds but the driver did not honk. I remember walking over to the left side and asking if it would go to Samtanagar (as opposed to a possibility of Thakur village / the WE Highway) and got a curt reply that it would. Immediately I boarded, dutifully using the rear entrance as is the norm in Bombay, settled into a seat beside the door and a few minutes later alighted at my stop before scurrying for cover into the building.

Once inside, I was thanking my luck, gods, etc. for this unexpected blessing when I realised:

- the appearance of the bus itself was a mystery because I have sometimes missed the last bus (and taken an auto) but never recall a 'service' bus or a 'depot' bus ever making a run at that time. Even more odd for a bus to make an unscheduled movement in that weather.

- the driver stopped the bus for me in the torrential rain, with no lights and only weak street lighting. I had no umbrella and presented a small silhouette.

-there was no conductor (so who answered my question? did the driver reply). I would not have boarded and remained so calm throughout if I knew it was not going the whole way to my stop (so presumably I heard some reply or imagined one).

- the driver never spoke to me throughout the 7-8 min ride (or could speak, since I was seated far behind). Yet he knew where he had to stop. He would have had some trouble seeing me since the inside lamps were all switched off and I (erroneously) was standing near the rear entrance (to deboard) all the while under the impression that a conductor was aware of my presence

- the driver did not pick up anyone else on the way (again a bit unusual because I have often seen buses pick up stranded people in Bombay on days with heavy rain)

No doubt there could be a simple explanation - good driver, unscheduled run, plenty of lighting, he spoke to me, saw me clearly, etc. but I have a hard time reconciling to that. Still a mystery for me, nine years later.
Old 13th July 2015, 11:34   #542
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar R View Post
What a great thread!

I would like to narrate a small incident that happened to me in 2006. I had just spent a year and some months in Bombay, first job, first (leased) house, etc. with the carefree ....
Whoa !

What an experience!

I remember watching an episode of Aahat recently [ yea, I do watch horror episodes at times ]and there's an episode similar to your story involving a Ghost BEST Bus that takes unsuspecting passengers for their Last Ride, though your Bus seems to be a Good Ghost [ if it is one ]
Old 13th July 2015, 12:50   #543
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumar R View Post
What a great thread!

No doubt there could be a simple explanation - good driver, unscheduled run, plenty of lighting, he spoke to me, saw me clearly, etc. but I have a hard time reconciling to that. Still a mystery for me, nine years later.
All your explanations are wrong. The real truth is far more bone chilling.

From time to time, when the fabric of our reality tears, certain entities emerge into our world.
The popular belief is that its evil which comes through, but that is wrong. There is nothing evil or good about them. When rain falls, and kills people in a flood, is it evil?

So, these entities, exert great power, and like a giant through an anthill, they can cause great havoc in our world.

Therefore, as a part of natures balancing act, whenever such an even happens, grounding in necessary.

Grounding is the process of sapping the power of an entity and "earthing it", rendering it harmless.

On a clear sunny day, this is why the thunderstorm was created. Weak entities can be neutralized with ordinary rain, but powerful entities need torrential rainfall and a large amount of water.

However, after grounding, once the deluge stops, they will regain power, so collectors are sent, to take it back.

For that they open up the portal to the nether world.

In 1940s, in one such event, the entity was in the middle of an english village, which also led to a large human population to be sucked through.

Nature as such does not care, but some beings, who are "friends", or inclined towards humans, decided to take upon themselves to be sweepers, before the collectors come.

Now these sweepers are rare. They can save only 1-2% of human souls from being sucked into nether-land, therefore, they act only when there is a chance of a large population being lost forever. But in your case, call it luck, call it mismanagement, call it anything, the sweepers appeared expecting a full bus stop.

But since they found only you, they took you.

Sometime later that night, collectors would have come, and taken back the entity, and if you had been there, you would have gone forever too, roaming in the eternal mist screaming, and nobody could hear you, nobody could see you.

But you got lucky, and you were saved. Thank your stars
Old 13th July 2015, 13:12   #544
BHPian

It would be interesting to know,which latitude the bus stop is located. Isn't it TSK?
Old 13th July 2015, 17:40   #545
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik2772 View Post
Sharing my spooky experience :.
Bhakti songs.
You were a victim of something called "Tagging".

There are various kinds of spirit entities inhabiting our world, and often they just pass through.
However, there are some entities which can possess a vessel(you). There are actually many type of these entities, which the western world calls demons.

One of these demons is the oculus cincinno demon.
To perform a possession, it needs to do an eye lock with the victim.

To do so, this mischievous demon first draws your attention. It can be knocking on glass, some disturbance, a weird sound etc.,

If you directly look at the source of the sound, you will not see anything, however, in such scenarios, people often use their "peripheral vision" in fear. The peripheral vision is the weakest when it comes to a defensive aura. Imagine an eggshell, that is your defensive aura. Full on vision is like the top part. Difficult to crack. However, peripheral vision is the side part, easy to crack.

The purpose of the knock was to find your peripheral stare. If it had been successful, you would have seen something. That something depends upon your fears. For example if you come from a culture who fears baba yaga, you see an old hag, if you are into Chudails, you see a woman with opposite feet etc.,

From your post, you did not see anything, so probably due to moving car etc., the demon was unable to initiate the peripheral lock. If that had happened, one of you would have become a vessel for the demon, appearing same to friends and family, but actually a different entity, with pure evil and destruction as its object.

If I were you, I would crank up bhakti whenever you pass within a km of that stretch. Also, wear polarizing glasses as they often mess up the lock process, the demon needs clear peripheral access, which is not possible through polarized lenses.

As for your car, since it has been a victim of potential tagging, it now has an aura of attraction. If you can find holy water(any water you believe in, can be Gangajal, Hole water from church, or from some Dargah, its your belief which counts), do sprinkle it on the car. This will neutralize that attraction aura.
Old 13th July 2015, 17:46   #546
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
stretch between Sector 9 and Sector 8 turn,
Awesome ! Can you please give a google map reference of this place. Calls for a midnight drive
Old 13th July 2015, 17:47   #547
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post

There are various kinds of spirit entities inhabiting our world, and often they just pass through.

If I were you, I would crank up bhakti whenever you pass within a km of that stretch. Also, wear polarizing glasses as they often mess up the lock process, the demon needs clear peripheral access, which is not possible through polarized lenses.

As for your car, since it has been a victim of potential tagging, it now has an aura of attraction. If you can find holy water(any water you believe in, can be Gangajal, Hole water from church, or from some Dargah, its your belief which counts), do sprinkle it on the car. This will neutralize that attraction aura.
. I was waiting for you to comment on my post, to know what explanation you had in store for me! Pretty convincing story. What are your thoughts on becoming a writer?

Anyways, stopped using that stretch after that incident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Awesome ! Can you please give a google map reference of this place. Calls for a midnight drive
Area is highlighted in red (inside the green circle). There is a cremation ground further ahead in this road (on the left; some 200-300 metres ahead). Good luck!

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 2935
Size:  175.7 KB

OT: Someone please tell this newbie how to attach map location in posts.

Last edited by Nik2772 : 13th July 2015 at 17:59.
Old 14th July 2015, 00:29   #548
BHPian

Quote:
Nature as such does not care, but some beings, who are "friends", or inclined towards humans, decided to take upon themselves to be sweepers, before the collectors come.

Now these sweepers are rare. They can save only 1-2% of human souls from being sucked into nether-land, therefore, they act only when there is a chance of a large population being lost forever. But in your case, call it luck, call it mismanagement, call it anything, the sweepers appeared expecting a full bus stop.
Well...the sweepers should keep a copy of the WR EMU services timetable handy, if they want to get the 'most' out of Mumbai life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder View Post
It would be interesting to know,which latitude the bus stop is located. Isn't it TSK?
About 19.20° N, you can't miss it !
Old 14th July 2015, 02:36   #549
BHPian

Quote:
Sharing my spooky experience :

Last night I was travelling ...
... Took the Mathura Road route back to Gurgaon, coupled with some Bhakti songs.
Quote:

Also, wear polarizing glasses as they often mess up the lock process, the demon needs clear peripheral access, which is not possible through polarized lenses.

While polarized lenses do mess up peripheral access, it needs sunlight as a catalyst. Note that the subject was traveling at night which renders that method useless. At night time its better to apply cling film to the *inside* of the rear windows to disturb the peripheral lock resonance.

You can also put the holy water in the windshield wiper fluid tank as a way to avoid tagging. One application/sprinkling will work only if the tag was weak. Since you heard about 8 knocks, you will need to randomly use your windshield sprinkler filled with holy water at no specific time or location, till you are satisfied that the tag has disappeared.
Old 14th July 2015, 08:39   #550
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
.......Also, wear polarizing glasses as they often mess up the lock process, the demon needs clear peripheral access, which is not possible through polarized lenses......
And sing "Dum Maro Dum", so that in the trance effect, the demons would not be able to peripheral lock your vision ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon81 View Post
You can also put the holy water in the windshield wiper fluid tank as a way to avoid tagging. One application/sprinkling will work only if the tag was weak. Since you heard about 8 knocks, you will need to randomly use your windshield sprinkler filled with holy water at no specific time or location, till you are satisfied that the tag has disappeared.
Take a Bow Sir !!!

Last edited by Soumyajit9 : 14th July 2015 at 08:43.
Old 14th July 2015, 11:09   #551
BHPian

Quote:

However, there are some entities which can possess a vessel(you). There are actually many type of these entities, which the western world calls demons.
Second that. Yes, we do have many so called entities, of which we "humans" are the lowest form in assimilation.

Contrary to what is observed as possession of entities, the understanding is that they have uncompleted task in this worldly possession before moved further ahead in dimension. They definitely revisit to complete the task.

Your hearing of knock is one way of taking your "help" in finishing the uncompleted task. There are many ways of communication. If you could so called "talk them out", you would definitely never fear them. Our perception from childhood of "dragons and demons" have crystallized our understanding of various forms of the world entities which we live in, inducing fear for anything which we don't see something "normal". We generally see and observe only the 3 - coordinates around us.

Highly intelligent beings have more coordinates to manipulate to move in time - space correlation [ there are more dimensions to it ]. Great saints might have understood this aspect and are always at peace with all aspects of the world.

Have always noticed that if we accept the entities as they are, without any intellectual bias, you are always calm and will move ahead in dimensionality.

Apologies on the rant, but its a very interesting topic.
Old 14th July 2015, 12:21   #552
BHPian

It was those mid 90's when we had a Mahindra Armada at home. Ours, being the high ranges in Wayanad, Kerala, bordering The Nilgiris in Tamilnadu, the place was full of Jeeps, and it still is. So, it was during a Diwali, that I had to drop a family friend at Conoor. After dropping them at Conoor, drove back through the Kalhatti ghats, picked up some guests (the next day was diwali) from Gudalur and was driving through the jungles and tea estates of Nilgiris. I crossed Devala (One of the places, which receives very high rainfall in South India) and was proceeding towards Pandalur. So, this stretch used to be totally desolated. It must have been past 12, midnight. The road was very narrow with deep gutters on both the sides. The Armada was fully loaded with a nice stout family of six, and all kinds of hill produces.

The left side of the road is deep valley ( You can actually see a town in Kerala, from there). I see a woman in her tea leaf harvesting attire with plastic bags around and the cutting scissors, placed on it. She was walking in the damn center of the road, s-l-o-w-l-y, almost like inch by inch. Folks inside the jeep were all fast asleep. I honked, played with the lights, to get her move to the side, but she wouldn't bother.
If I get the jeep into the gutters on either of the sides, its belly would scrape and I know for sure that the diesel pipe banjo would rip off, and would leave us stranded, right in the middle of the jungle. And this was and still is the place, where you can see leopards and bears in broad day-light (depending on how lucky or unlucky you are, not to spot them, but in what mood they are in, and how close you are).

I mean, thoughts like could it be a ghost or some evil stuff or whatever didn't really strike me. But then, I was amused to see this lady, walking alone in the middle of the jungle at this un-earthly hour, all alone and this slow, where people wouldn't even venture out alone in broad daylight.

I repeated the process (horns, lights) to get her attention, but when all of them failed, slowly, it doomed on me that this could be something else. I panicked, woke up the uncle from the passenger seat, just to be sure. He took a couple of minutes to understand what was happening. We decided to rev the engine to the max, just short of throwing up its internals, and keep honking like how we do to escape from the wrath of the wild elephants, in case of a direct encounter like this.
Our intention was not to hit her/the thing, but we want to be out of that place asap. Reversing was not practical, as I had passed a herd of elephants a kilometer back. I reversed a bit, revved the engine, slotted into the 1st, then 2nd and kept gunning it. I was sure, that if I hit it with that torque, she will be no more. In split seconds, I braked hard (the NGCS Armada had disc brakes, thank god!) and stopped within some inches of the woman. In all that ruckus, she made a very very wild cry (a disturbing one at that, so much so that all of them in the jeep woke up terrified) and just took off into the deep valley on the left from stand still (well almost), just like how the eagle does on its flight.

Its been like twenty years now, but still clueless about what that was all about.
There have been many such incidents reported from that area. Devala, once was the hot-spot in the Nilgiris, after Ooty. The Britishers had huge gold mining infrastructure there, and are said to have committed a lot of atrocities against the locals. There are many dilapidated mines around still, with all kinds of nasty history and folklore.

Last edited by jeeva : 14th July 2015 at 12:27.
Old 14th July 2015, 12:51   #553
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambuhere1 View Post
Second that. Yes, we do have many so called entities, of which we "humans" are the lowest form in assimilation.

Contrary to what is observed as possession of entities, the understanding is that they have uncompleted task in this worldly possession before moved further ahead in dimension. They definitely revisit to complete the task.
That is hogwash, which stemmed from the self importance of the Human Kind. The move on this is true just for the human soul, which is quite weak. Infact, why do you have so many of these demonic entities at graveyards/cremation sites or sites of mass tragedy? Because its like the free for all all you can eat buffet. These demons feed on the soul, which gives them power to possess and go about their nefarious mischief

Quote:
Your hearing of knock is one way of taking your "help" in finishing the uncompleted task. There are many ways of communication. If you could so called "talk them out", you would definitely never fear them. Our perception from childhood of "dragons and demons" have crystallized our understanding of various forms of the world entities which we live in, inducing fear for anything which we don't see something "normal". We generally see and observe only the 3 - coordinates around us.
Again, human self importance. There are no unfinished tasks. Unfinished tasks mean "need". Why would a multi dimensional being need anything from a lowly human? The key word here is desire. They desire to do mischief. It gives them pleasure. Slowly and slowly they have culturally subverted us to convince us that we should help. I know a few who lost their souls due to such beliefs. Never attempt to communicate. You do not know what you are letting in. The thing can be more powerful than your soul.

Quote:
Highly intelligent beings have more coordinates to manipulate to move in time - space correlation [ there are more dimensions to it ]. Great saints might have understood this aspect and are always at peace with all aspects of the world.
Great saints did not understand anything. They only understood they can make up stories. The great crooks however realized they can do deals with these entities. Feed them souls in lieu of immunity. Like a village would make a deal with the ogre to give a maiden every month.

Quote:
Have always noticed that if we accept the entities as they are, without any intellectual bias, you are always calm and will move ahead in dimensionality.

Apologies on the rant, but its a very interesting topic.
Why would they move on if they are having fun. Would you stop eating at a buffet if you are enjoying the ice cream?

Let me tell you a story.
I started measuring space time rips a few years ago. At that time oscilloscopes became cheap, and it was easy to isolate signal from noise. Electronics labs gave enough time for experiments, so we started this.

I had a co-worker who was very much into this. He did not believe the texts, but wanted to experiment. I always tried to dissuade him. I believe, we should observe, but not interfere, because, in the quantum realm, even observation can change outcome, imagine what direct interference would do.

But he would not listen. He also had a spiritual guru(family guru) who advised communication and acceptance and to "help" them to move on.

We had a fallout and I stopped our excursions with him.
Did not speak at all for 3 years.
Then one fine day I get a call. Its him, sounding extremely happy in a weird scary way, and then sobbing.

I knew what I had to do.
I agreed to meet him at my place.

Then sealed the door, jammed the bathroom drain, and flooded the house. After that I purified the water and made it holy.

As soon has he rang the doorbell, I opened the door, and pulled him in. The door seal was holding, so water went out slowly, but he had been grounded.

But he still had hold of a fairly powerful body. I had to struggle, but finally I could get the entity out. It was the most powerful one I had seen.

All the light-bulbs of the room went bust, and the ceiling was covered with scorchmarks.

My friend was free, but he was damaged. He left all this, and it took him years to get normal. He tells me the spiritual baba manipulated many gullible people like him and made them mere vessels.

So before you go about trying to engage, take a measure of your own power. You are weak and puny in front of these demons. They are not stupid souls. Everybody (well almost) has a silly soul.

The lowliest of demons(or imps) can strangle your soul. A junior rank demon is can take on a dozen souls on his own, and do get me started on the bigger guys.
Old 14th July 2015, 13:35   #554
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeva View Post
Its been like twenty years now, but still clueless about what that was all about.
There have been many such incidents reported from that area. Devala, once was the hot-spot in the Nilgiris, after Ooty. The Britishers had huge gold mining infrastructure there, and are said to have committed a lot of atrocities against the locals. There are many dilapidated mines around still, with all kinds of nasty history and folklore.
Aah, Devala. This is the stuff of legends. A cautionary tale if there was ever one.

Imaging 1930s. Pristine western ghats, lush green forests, and a simple mule track.

Now imagine a British officer with his beautiful bride, full of pride, visiting the wonderland, showing off his dominion.

The locals, have never seen a fair skinned woman before. And of course there is a fascination about this alien being as white as the puffy winter clouds.

In the crowd is the town simpleton. Seventeen years old, but no wiser than a seven year old.
He is fascinated.
So all he does is goes, and touches her arm as she rides on a mule.
She shrieks in fear, and falls off, breaking her leg.

The proud husband is not pleased. His cohorts bring in the boy in chains. And he whips him in public.

The mother cries and cries, but her cries, are those of a slave, a minion, not important.

Unable to take it, the buy succumbs, and only after three days of decay the woman is allowed to take the body.

The village is warned, if anybody helps her with the funeral, they are next.

But some kind souls take some pity, and help her drag the body to the ground on top of the hill, and then quickly run away, fearing the wrath of the gora Sahib.

The mother just sits there crying, calling god, calling for justice. For 3 days and three nights she prays and cries, not sipping a drop of water.

And then, three days later she hears a voice. A soft voice like a fairy. It croons to her, and tells her she will avenge if she lets her in.

The mother, in pain, and anger gives her consent. And is possessed. The demon has no plans to help. After all the evil British officer is the kind of mischief this entity desired.

So after getting a vessel, this low level demons now claims souls for her masters to feast on.
Old 14th July 2015, 15:55   #555
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Because its like the free for all all you can eat buffet. These demons feed on the soul, which gives them power to possess and go about their nefarious mischief

Great saints did not understand anything.
Wanted to ask why do these entities need soul for mischief? And what type of mischief do they create? and why do they need to create mischief?

Aside what is the governance for these entities and do you believe in God? or do you subscribe to any religious thought?

PS: I am not being judgmental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Oh ok, That would a bigger reason than the socio-religious significance of 21.
the significance of 21 arises from the Sankhya school of thought. According to the Sankhya school of thought there are five gross elements (air, fire, water, earth and ether) and five subtle elements associated with them (which cannot be seen). Similarly there are five gross organs of action (our five sense organs) and five subtle organs of capacity associated with them.

In total the count of all the elements and sense organs is 20; (10 + 10). These are all states of being.

We can through hard endeavor and great luck reach the next state, which is referred to as 21 (ikees)- which is eternal peace and just exists-across time and space and what we refer to as God.

In summary, 21 is the most special state.

Last edited by Samurai : 14th July 2015 at 16:07. Reason: back-to-back post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks