Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2009, 15:29   #1
BHPian

job opportunities in automobile sector

Dear All,

the idea for this thread came from GTO"s thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/collec...ve-career.html

A lot of people on forum ( including me) wish to have a career in automobile industry. We have a lot of experts on forum who have expertise in the field plus contacts in the industry.
We could use thi thread to talk & discussabout possibilities of jobs i the sector
@ mods: please see if its possible. In other case, let me know..thanks a ton
Old 20th November 2009, 13:30   #2
BHPian

This is a good start for all those who lost their hopes to be in an automotive industry either due to fate or due to lack of oppurtunity !! ..

I would be having my both eye on this thread , lets hope if something good happen ..

cheers ..
Old 7th May 2013, 08:03   #3
BHPian

Re: job opportunities in automobile sector

I couldn't find a more appropriate thread for this question. Does anyone here work for Castrol India? Please ping me offline, I need some information.
Old 28th August 2013, 11:51   #4
BHPian

Reviving an old thread...

There a bunch of Industry veterans on the forum, for instance I know that BEHRAM DHABHAR sir worked at M&M and was responsible for vehicles like the THAR before moving to TATA, only because I got the opportunity to meet him personally.

Likewise if we could get to know more such BHPians it would make the job search process for people like me much easier. I have done my M.tech in automotive engineering from ARAI and have 1 yr experience in Vehicle validation and currently looking for a change in location - bangalore/pune/chennai.

Requesting bhpians to help with the info.
Old 28th August 2013, 12:53   #5
BHPian

Hi,
I am Mohammed Farooq working for Ferrari & Maserati dealership in Capital city of riyadh since last 5 years as Spare parts manger.
We have plans to open up a new branch in Dammam which is between Riyadh and Bahrain in mid of next year.
So in future may be we need to hire people from the same filed in all catogories.

I hope this helps someone staying in KSA or if someone is planning to come here from the Automobile Background.

Best of luck
Farooq.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks