Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2009, 01:26   #1
BHPian

Coorg Wildlife Society Stickers

Hi people, I just wanted to know if there is any place in Bangalore where i can get "Coorg Wildlife Society" Stickers?

Im presuming it is not available here in B'lore, so if any of you fellow t-bhp-ians are driving down to Coorg, can you please be kind enough to pick up a few for me. I will definitely pay you for it. My contact number is 99867-15044. Its a very sincere request. It would be of huge help if anyone of you can do me this favour.

Thanks..Regards-Anuj.
Old 13th November 2009, 02:06   #2
BHPian

Hi Anuj,
Coorg Wildlife Society Stickers-c.jpg
Is this what you are looking for? If so, I will try to get you some.
Old 13th November 2009, 12:35   #3
Senior - BHPian

No idea where you get the original but its become more of a trend then a cause. Try your local sticker guy
Old 13th November 2009, 13:29   #4
BHPian

dude , join that society and then put that sticker on your car.
Old 22nd November 2009, 00:40   #5
BHPian

yes tom, its the same sticker im talking about want one of each colour if possible and siddartha, i want to join that society. just dunno how to go about it, can u help?
Old 22nd November 2009, 08:15   #6
Senior - BHPian

I don't know anything about this particular society, but all I want to say is first please look into the work done by them or any such organisation for that matter & how much of the money given actually goes to the cause, how much goes into admin. expenses etc. before donating etc.
Every penny of yours matters & you should know where it's going & it's your duty ensure that it's going for the right cause.
It will be sad if supporting a good cause becomes a trend, since trends wear off & so will the proceeds. Also some people trying to make a quick buck might make replicas or imitations of these items like was seen with LIVESTRONG wristbands.
Old 22nd November 2009, 09:06   #7
Senior - BHPian

Maybe this link will help you - Coorg Wildlife Society Info | Facebook
Old 27th November 2009, 18:42   #8
BHPian

thanks kannan..anyway if any of u can get the stickers pls contact me on 9986715044 or anujchar@gmail.com...thanks..
Old 27th November 2009, 18:56   #9
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddy42 View Post
No idea where you get the original but its become more of a trend then a cause. Try your local sticker guy
Me feels the same too. I have noticed that they are now available in all colours. Black, yellow, red the original being green.
Old 4th October 2010, 17:39   #10

The original Coorg Wildlife Society sticker is a green and yellow sticker and not black. Due to other people printing these stickers and violating copyright, the Coorg Wildlife Society has trademarked their sticker and the originals will now have a TM incorporated into it. This is just FYI.
Old 16th July 2011, 10:48   #11
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Re: Coorg Wildlife Society Stickers

The original CWS sticker can be picked up in Madikeri at their office or Major pertol bunks. The Rs.50 per sticker goes towards protecting wildlife. The original is green and yellow and all others are fakes, and do nothing for nature...only "ésthyle"
NIP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2012, 16:08   #12
Senior - BHPian

Was really interested in acquiring such stickers but was not sure whom to ask. This old thread rekindled my hope to find the stickers and searched for their website- cws.in | Store

I have mailed the email id provided on the process to acquire the stickers. Let see how it works out since all the funds would go for a good cause of preserving wildlife of Coorg region.
Old 8th October 2012, 23:11   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Was really interested in acquiring such stickers but was not sure whom to ask. This old thread rekindled my hope to find the stickers and searched for their website- cws.in | Store

I have mailed the email id provided on the process to acquire the stickers. Let see how it works out since all the funds would go for a good cause of preserving wildlife of Coorg region.
I'd like to have one of these too. Thought I'll pick one up the next time I go to Coorg. Did your e-mail elicit any reply?
I guess it's kind of silly trying to buy a 20 rupee sticker online.
Old 30th December 2014, 11:42   #14
Team-BHP Support

Noticed that the CWS sticker is now being sold online - Store

OT: When I spotted some vehicles bearing this sticker back in Kerala, I was wondering why people had a sticker with the Cummins logo!

Most Viewed