Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2009, 23:28   #31
BHPian

I see lot of propaganda in this thread

Who is Obama? not my president for sure (may be yours) and who cares?

Here we go - The real Karate Kid !

(Please dont be jealous)
Attached Thumbnails
Obama is now a master of tae kwon do, with 0 years practice-300_putin0.jpg  

Obama is now a master of tae kwon do, with 0 years practice-2.jpg  

Obama is now a master of tae kwon do, with 0 years practice-3.jpg  

Obama is now a master of tae kwon do, with 0 years practice-4.jpg  

Obama is now a master of tae kwon do, with 0 years practice-5.jpg  

Obama is now a master of tae kwon do, with 0 years practice-6.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by aerohit : 23rd November 2009 at 23:42.
Old 24th November 2009, 14:55   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
Putin? You have to be kidding me! That man is one step away from a dictatorship himself.

That's why I quoted the BBC. They are known to carry a lot less bias, being almost absolutely and fanatically neutral, even though they are owned by the British government.

I was referring to the 20th century.

Isn't it a bit strange that Iraq got invaded for that, but China, despite being a potential supplier, and a known supplier of nuclear technology to Pakistan and North Korea, both rogue/terrorist and non-democratic nuclear states, has never faced any US sanctions or military actions for this.

I think we all respect the fact (I certainly do) that you take the trouble to air your views in a lucid and civil manner. It can't be easy to defend your country and its leaders, whom you may not necessarily support personally, in the eyes of someone 10,000 miles away and not very sympathetic. Which is why I've mentioned that in the end, what we've said has no impact, and we have little moral authority in stating such views ourselves.
As an American and living in India at present, i feel its my duty to defend MY country...maybe not the country of my heritage (even though i consider myself an American first), but the country of my birth. People and the World really, need to give Obama a break. He's doing the best he can with everything thats being thrown at him. He hasnt even finished one year in office yet and he's kept the vast majority of his campaign promises (check politifact.com for that ). I think Obama is doing a bang up job right now and things are getting better.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks