Team-BHP - The Electronic / House Music Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Electronic / House Music Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/70143-electronic-house-music-thread-5.html)

Back up with some of the latest tracks out:
Koen Groeneveld - Miami 2010 -- really picks up in the middle. Suggest you get your personal edit and mix it from the middle section. Great tech house track.
Way Out West - The Gift (Michael Woods Remix) -- sublime track. Nice to listen to while driving. The song's got everything - synths, breakdowns, deep (& slightly dreamy) vocals. Definitely one of the best tracks in the past couple of months.
Chuckie & R3hab - Overdose (Original Mix) -- pumped up track. Great track to set you in the mood for a night out. Turn the bass up and enjoy!

A classic track that I had forgotten but chanced upon while browsing through my collection the other day:
Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Bimbo Jones Club Mix) -- great for workouts, has a good europop/house vibe

This is what i'm talking about. Pure addiction. Pure sophistication.

YouTube - I Got A Feeling For This Pjanoo (Sandro Monte Private Mash Up) - Eric Prydz [HQ]

Friday's here and it's time to party!

Here's an absolute classic from 4 years ago. It still is one of my favorite tracks and the bass line is just killer. Roll down the windows, get some like minded party goers in the car and pump this out at full volume.
YouTube - David Morales - How would you feel (Peter Rauhofer Remix)

Played in clubs with $500 bottles, where average dudes pick up way out of their leaugue.

YouTube - LET ME BE YOUR FANTASY (Tune Brothers Remix) - Patric La Funk & Rud - feat. Linda Newman

Featured on FTV btw. I kinda love the FTV music. Its not just fashion, but a lifestyle.

WOW! I wonder how I missed seeing this thread for so long. I like music by Eric Prydz and David Guetta.

I am surprised how no one mentioned Jalabee Cartel here. They play some cool electronic house music.

^^ Jalebee Cartel's no where close to some of the artists mentioned here..

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan75 (Post 1794504)
Back up with some of the latest tracks out:
Koen Groeneveld - Miami 2010 -- really picks up in the middle. Suggest you get your personal edit and mix it from the middle section. Great tech house track.
Way Out West - The Gift (Michael Woods Remix) -- sublime track. Nice to listen to while driving. The song's got everything - synths, breakdowns, deep (& slightly dreamy) vocals. Definitely one of the best tracks in the past couple of months.
Chuckie & R3hab - Overdose (Original Mix) -- pumped up track. Great track to set you in the mood for a night out. Turn the bass up and enjoy!

A classic track that I had forgotten but chanced upon while browsing through my collection the other day:
Britney Spears - If U Seek Amy (Bimbo Jones Club Mix) -- great for workouts, has a good europop/house vibe

Amazing Tracks! :thumbs up Thanks khan75....Keep it coming.

Im going nuts playing parts of these tracks over and over again! :Shockked:

Don & Palm - Luna (original mix)

Eddy Watta - I like The Way (The Perez Brother Remix)

D Ramirez & Mark Knight - Downpipe (Original Club Mix) An amazing track that everyone loves. Brings a big smile on your face.

Colombian Drums - Latino Amador (DJ Chick Colombian Remix) Crazy latin bassline. Will make you mad for sure!

Funkagenda - Lmaoblade (Original Club Mix) The number one song to blast with your windows down. Such a amazing bassline.

Lee Cebrera & Thomas Gold- Shake It (Vocal Mix) This track will make any dance. 100%.

These tracks will drive most of you crazy, they surely worked on everyone I played it to. So please take the time and listen to them.

Hi fellow bhp-ians,

I take this oppurtunity to introduce myself as a member of a 2 piece band called SHADOW.

We have been nominated for AVIMA 2010 (biggest independent music awards in the world) in the "best electro/dance act" category.

The voting is on and continues till 23rd. Wud be really grateful if you all could for for us if u like our music.
Here is the voting link. YOU can scroll down and vote for SHADOW. After you vote the page refreshes again in 10 sec and you cn vote can. You can vote as many times as you want.
AVIMA 2010 Voting Page

To listen to our music

www.popfolio.net/shadow

www.myspace.com/shadowambient

Regards.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak01 (Post 1814327)
^^ Jalebee Cartel's no where close to some of the artists mentioned here..

I actually really like some of their stuff. My favorite Jalebee track is Dark Shadows from One Point Nothing.

YouTube - Jalebee Cartel - Dark Shadows.wmv

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonGekko (Post 1812309)
Played in clubs with $500 bottles, where average dudes pick up way out of their leaugue.

YouTube - LET ME BE YOUR FANTASY (Tune Brothers Remix) - Patric La Funk & Rud - feat. Linda Newman

Featured on FTV btw. I kinda love the FTV music. Its not just fashion, but a lifestyle.

I didn't really like the vocals but loved the song overall. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinaydas (Post 1771484)
my current favorite :D
YouTube - Edward Maya - This Is My Life
i really seem to like Their tunes.
guys please keep updating this thread with good tunes, this is a nice thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 1608133)
My current fav: Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love

Deadmau5 is a great artist, look his tunes up.

If you'll liked Edward Maya listen to these tracks.

YouTube - Akcent - Stay with me (Christian Green Remix)

YouTube - Akcent And Edward Maya - That`s My Name 2009 (LSD Extended RMX)

Another track I really like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xucCd...om=PL&index=75

Quote:

Originally Posted by vinaydas (Post 1794191)
YouTube - Tim Berg - Alcoholic (Original Mix) OFFICIAL
this is what i was listening some time back :)
you gotta wait for a while to get the good parts to come.

Loved it! Super smooth and clean. Thanks for sharing.

YouTube - Chicane - Saltwater
This is one of my favourties from Chicane. Btw any fans of Darude here. He is coming to India in May and will be playing in 4 cities in India.

Absolutely love this one too YouTube - Bent - As You Fall (Kyau & Albert Remix)