Team-BHP - The Electronic / House Music Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   The Electronic / House Music Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/70143-electronic-house-music-thread-9.html)

:) Chicane fever!!

Locking Down

Chicane - Locking Down (from 'Easy to Assemble') - YouTube

A slightly different version. Both are mesmorising!!

Chicane - Locking Down - YouTube

Another favourite

Love on the Run

Chicane - Love On The Run - YouTube

Music Video
Chicane-Love On The Run - YouTube

If there is one entity/resource/friend which/who stayed wid me, be it good or bad times is Trance, specifically the uplifting/euphoric genre. Courtesy Youtube, which I consider as a revolution none theless, I bumped across few tracks by Tiesto. I was taken aback by the tempo. I dont remember the track name, but guess it was a major gig show in nethyerlands and it was whats trully called luv in frst sight (or sound?). now thaats waht you would call an intro.

The build up had been even more eclectic, as I gotto spend more time knowing the sub genres and artistes. It was then that I understood, this is what I had been craving, this is what makes me go bonkers, i feel loved, i feel sad.. its trully mesmerising experience!

there had been breakdowns and crecendos as well, and i would surely luv to discuss that wid like minded folks. i would keep it short for the sake of brevity and not getting lengthy. To sum up a few artistes whom I had been following lately, and feel they are under-rated are Ronny K, Trance Eye, Andy Blueman (cant beliebve hes quitting trance scene!!), ahmed romel. I dint mention heavy weights like Armin, A&B, Tiesto coz they are going down the lane.. with all my limited knowledge, i feel they are fast losing their characteristic touch..

to end, I would advise trance addicts to check out this POlish dude's mesmerising production. Trance Eye's Uriel (Original mix)

TrancEye - Uriel (Original Mix) - YouTube

hail trance!!

Abhishek

Another brilliant track by Deadmau5 -

deadmau5 - aural psynapse (Cover Art) - YouTube

Quote:

Originally Posted by e46

hail trance!!

Abhishek

Well said mate !

Cheers

p.s. - also check out the works of Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, Markus Schulz, Paul Oakenfold.
A new Aussie DJ is also pretty good - Tydi.

Monaro.. just listened to Tydi.. he's good!!

Nightcall from the movie "Drive" is nice. It's remixes are on youtube, some of them are okay. Original is nice but slow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinhead
Monaro.. just listened to Tydi.. he's good!!

I'm currently listening to Anjunabeats Vol.8 by Above & Beyond.
Very crisp..

And guys, BTW, fkipkart has started their online mp3 store. My 1st buy there was the Vol. 8.
Limited electronic collection as of now, but sure it will increase.

^ nice one Monaro! Was aware that Flipkart started the online music store, but wasn't aware that they stocked such good titles in there too!

well, what better way to signal my return to Team-BHP's site after years of hiatus than by posting in the new Electro/House music thread!

and guys&gals, if u can find it, be sure to check out the documentary "Last Hippie Standing" about Goa trance culture!

SKRILLEX - Kill EVERYBODY - YouTube

Skrillex- Kill everybody

Anyone heading to Global Gathering?

FSOL - PAPUA NEW GUINEA - SATOSHI TOMIIE - YouTube

This is one of my all time favourites.. and started off my week on the car deck yesterday. Hope you'll enjoy it..

This track really takes off after 5:10 ... but simply TURN IT UP! to enjoy the the rush :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08T2EmGkglU

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjumrani
Anyone heading to Global Gathering?

U mean the one In Goa ?
Is it a part of Sunburn..?

^^ Lol. No. It's an international dance music festival held in Europe.

Global Gathering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here are 2 of my picks for today.. courtesy... Mango aka Modul / Mark Javor

Great style of easy progressive / beach tunes!

Mango - Good Morning Track (Original Mix) - YouTube

Arguably, this tune is my favourite from Mango. :)

Mango - Kisses Original mix - YouTube