Team-BHP - Breaking News: Tiger Woods involved in a car accident
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Breaking News: Tiger Woods involved in a car accident (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/70393-breaking-news-tiger-woods-involved-car-accident.html)

Its a Breaking NEWS on all major channels:Shockked:

Tiger Woods has been involved in a serious car accident at his home town of Orlando Florida. He has been rushed to hospital in serious condition.

Just hope that He is fineplease:

Quote:

Professional golfer Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident early this morning, the Florida Highway Patrol just reported. Woods, 33, pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community about 2:25 a.m. when he struck a fire hydrant, and then drove into a tree at his neighbor's property, FHP reported. Woods was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee in serious condition, FHP said. No other information about his condition has been released.

FHP said the airbags in Woods' Cadillac Escalade did not deploy, which means the vehicle was traveling under 33 mph. Orange County Fire Rescue received the call for aid at 2:28 a.m. Woods was transported from his Windermere-area neighborhood by the hospital's own ambulance. FHP did not report the accident until just after 2 p.m. today. The agency said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.
Tiger Woods taken to hospital in 'serious' condition after car accident

Quote:

Golf great Tiger Woods was seriously injured in a car accident in Florida early Friday morning, the Florida Highway Patrol said.
Woods, 33, is in the hospital in very serious condition after a single-car crash at 2:25 a.m. in which he hit a fire hydrant and then a tree, according to the FHP.
The crash is under investigation and charges are pending, but the crash was not alcohol-related, the highway patrol said in its accident report. It wasn't known if he was wearing a seatbelt.
Woods pulled out of his driveway in the Isleworth community when he struck the hydrant. He then plowed into the tree on his neighbor's property. He was taken to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee, Fla.
Woods was apparently traveling under 33 mph because the Cadillac Escalade's airbags didn't inflate, the FHP said.
The golf champion was gearing up for his fifth Chevron World Challenge title. The $5.75 million tournament is scheduled for Dec. 1-6.
"It should be an exciting week for the fans, and I'm looking forward to competing," Woods said in a Nov. 25 article about the event on his Web site.
Jesus. I hope he's fine, and recovering fast.

33mph is just 52kmph. Must have been some sort of a freak accident to be seriously injured below those speeds.

Hope he recovers soon.

Shan2nu

Ugh, the guy got some cuts on his face. Ambulance-chasing newspeople are calling it a serious injury just because he was taken to the hospital.

He is ok. Wife is supposed to have helped out. He is not seriously injured

He is allright. Just a few scars on his face. He will live :)

CNN was reporting a possible drunk driving case.

Conspiracy of wife beating him up with a golf club for alleged cheating on her.

his putting might be great, but his driving sucks lol:

CNN says he was 'slightly injured'. His wife used a golf club to break open the window to get him out. Nothing much to worry about I would say.

ha ha . read this

Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV | TMZ.com

Tiger apologises to his family on his website
Quote:

Tiger Woods says he has let his family down and regrets "those transgressions with all of my heart."

In a statement Wednesday on his Website, Woods says he has not been "true to my values and the behavior my family deserves."

He offered his "profound apology" to his supporters.

His comments came after US Weekly magazine published a cover story alleging that a Los Angeles cocktail waitress had a 31-month affair with the world's No. 1 golfer.
So an apology to his family from Tiger means that he did have an affair.Seriously never expected such a thing from Him,he is one of the good guys and hence the US media is going crazy over this news for the same reason as noone in the US expected this from Him.

But with whom did he have an affair or Did he have two affairs:eek:
There are two girls in question One is a New York socialite Rachel Uchitel,as reported by National Enquirer,but she has denied any such relationship and another is a 24-year-old cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs who has claimed to have had a 31-month-long affair with over 20 sexual encounters Woods and said she had saved hundreds of text messages to prove it.

So, I was right! :D

Atleast I am not the only one going through a bad phase :p. Hope he sorts out his life, he always seemed to be the stand up guy just goes to show how much can a woman screw up your life. :D

I think we should give Tiger some privacy and leave out personal details in this thread (unlike the media which are having a field day!!)

Since this is an auto forum.
What SUV did he have?
Did airbag inflate at the crash?
Accident pics?

Closing thread since it is not really an accident. And we don't need to discuss Tiger's private life here.