Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 1st April 2011, 19:49   #76
BHPian

Re: Aliens already exist on earth, Bulgarian scientists claim

Reviving this very old thread.
One of my very close friend called me few days ago and said that he had seen UFO few minutes ago. First obviously I didn't believe him but he sounded very confident and it was UFO and nothing else. He lives in south woodford.
I later on search on google about his location and UFO and search results showed that more people from the same location have claimed to see similar objects in past.

Now I am not sure if my friend was pulling my leg or speaking truth. It may be some secret Government Project which has never been discussed in public.

One thing which always bothers me, why have not anyone in India claimed to have seen such things in India? Why do these things appear in developed countries only.
Old 1st April 2011, 19:53   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
One thing which always bothers me, why have not anyone in India claimed to have seen such things in India? Why do these things appear in developed countries only.
Be real my friend, Indians see the UFO almost every day on the Indian streets. There are a lot of them flying - without any proper number plates or some illegal ones too. Once you stop them the occupants start behaving as if they are on some other planet. Have you seen some of them arguing with the local traffic cops when fined for some offence.
Old 1st April 2011, 19:54   #78
Senior - BHPian

Today is 1st April, I believe you
Old 1st April 2011, 19:57   #79
Senior - BHPian

Have you ever wondered why himesh reshammiya has a howl in his voice? Of course there are aliens on earth
vivekiny2k is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st April 2011, 21:23   #80
dot
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
Have you ever wondered why himesh reshammiya has a howl in his voice? Of course there are aliens on earth
Or is it an alien nose?
Old 4th April 2011, 10:14   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidkun View Post
I'm sure that not only have aliens already been on the earth for a while now, they've also inter-bred with the human race.

How else do you explain Rakhi Sawant?
I just found Rakhi's half sister in Israel. Her name is Orit Fox. Aliens are definitely interbreeding with humans and spreading their genes.
Old 11th July 2012, 14:36   #82
BHPian

'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings
Quote:
A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell Incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.'
Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

Chase Brandon, an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters.

'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened."
Old 31st May 2017, 23:00   #83
BHPian

Billionaire helping develop NASA spacecraft says aliens are HERE - but it's covered up

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/...elow-Aerospace
Old 1st June 2017, 02:31   #84
BHPian

Well honestly I have seen UFOs, and more than once. I used to stare at night sky for hours and I have seen strange things in the night sky.
Once we were camping at the banks of Ganga in Rishikesh and staring at the stars, somehow I was confident that I will spot a UFO in the stary sky. It was pitch black and the milky way was clearly visible. Suddenly i spotted something moving amongst the stars, I quickly pointed out the same to my friends, but it turned out to be a satellite. Although many very just too excited to believe that it was a satellite and argued that it was infact a UFO. Few hours passed by people got engaged in other discussions, but I knew I would see one. At around 2AM in the dead of the night I spotted something moving amongst the stars, and this time it wasn't a satellite cause it was changing its course. I was filled with joy, pointed out the same to my friends, some were able to spot it moving. It would increase and decrease its speed unexpectedly, it went around in a semi circle, it had came from the north east direction after about 2 minutes it flew towards the south western direction at an incredible speed something like warp speed and vanished in the stary sky in seconds. This whole time it looked like a single dot of light, much like a star.
I have seen UFOs here in the Jaipur sky also, once there were 6 spots of moving orange light in the sky, the news was also published in the local newspaper with actual pictures.
There are many accounts of UFO sightings in India, its just that they dont get acknowledged.
All you have to do is make a sincere effort and you will spot a UFO.

Last edited by wrongturn : 1st June 2017 at 02:35.
Old 2nd June 2017, 21:10   #85
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidkun View Post
I'm sure that not only have aliens already been on the earth for a while now, they've also inter-bred with the human race.

How else do you explain Rakhi Sawant?
A profound question indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart View Post
Why are we so uncomfortable with the idea that there may be intelligent extraterrestrial life apart from th earth. In the vastness of the known universe there are billions of planets with earth like characteristics which could possibly have carbon based life forms.

I would like to believe that we are not alone in the Universe and it's just a matter of time before we make meaningful contact with intelligent extraterrestrials. I just hope it happens in my lifetime!
Me too, amen! - though with several millennia having already flown under the bridge of human evolution, it is unlikely that the UFO is going to land on the White House lawn (or on Raisina Hill for that matter!) during our life-time.

I am, of course, firmly in the believers corner. I never have the shadow of a doubt that "they" are here all around!

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 2nd June 2017 at 21:59. Reason: Back to back posts merged. Please use the multi-quote option (QUOTE+) while quoting and responding to multiple posts together. Thanks!
Old 2nd June 2017, 21:54   #86
BHPian

In the words of the legendary Carl Sagan, "The universe is a pretty big place. If it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space."

There is no way that one can simply dismiss that the we are all alone in the universe, when we haven't even fully figured out all the creatures that exist on earth! That said, I am not sure if aliens already exist on earth, I need proof for that!
Old 4th June 2017, 10:22   #87
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear Earthlings, 3 aliens arrived at my home and invaded my family in the 1990s. Even though small and short they ruled our lives, my wife and I were at their beck and call, they ran rings around us. Then as time went by they flew away but have maintained a close link in the form of add-on Amex credit cards and a few times a day through SMS I still get a reminder of where they are in this vast world con$uming energy. One of these aliens is now threatening that time may be at hand for another bunch of tiny aliens to arrive...... me thinks I should send them to Bulgaria Aliens may inherit the earth but never my cars.

Last edited by V.Narayan : 4th June 2017 at 10:29.
V.Narayan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th June 2017, 10:29   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Narayan View Post
tiny aliens to arrive......
Man, these tiny aliens are very clever. One is creating a lot of havoc back home.
Old 4th June 2017, 12:50   #89
Senior - BHPian

Aliens already exist on earth, Bulgarian scientists claim

Quite an entertaining thread this! I think my wife is an alien because she can't bend her fingers to fold the hand like I am able to.

Jokes apart, given the vastness of universe it's highly likely that there will be other life forms elsewhere, but chances of two intelligent civilizations overlapping is very slim because the timespan of a civilization is very tiny compared to the scale of time of the universe.

Last edited by SilentEngine : 4th June 2017 at 12:55.
Old 11th June 2017, 10:16   #90
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk1979 View Post
Aliens do exist, and the cover up is a big conspiracy. I saw it all in a movie by Steven Speilberg
No, no you are mistaken - it was produced by Hammer Films.

Most Viewed