Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2019, 11:11   #931
BHPian

re: The School & College Admissions Thread

Guys, need help. Can you suggest some good ICSC schools near Versova, 7 Bangla, area? Also is Marathi compulsory in all schools? My son will be going to 7th next year. I will be moving to Mumbai from Coimbatore early next year and stay will be in that area. Any advice on admission procedure will be super helpful. Thanks in advance.
Old 14th October 2019, 02:02   #932
Senior - BHPian

Hi All, this question is mainly for folks living in Rajarajeshwari nagar, Uttarahalli, Banashankari parts of Bangalore. I'm admitting my kid to PreKG next year. I'm deciding between
1. National Public School, Banashankari and
2. Rashtrotthana Vidya Kendra Banashankari

Ay views in deciding between the schools would help. I have applied for both schools and keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks in advance
Old 17th October 2019, 23:28   #933

Hello People.
I am looking to admit my 5 year old in a school around Brookfield, Bangalore starting next year (AY-2020)

Have short listed
1- For CBSE
1. VSE – Vydehi School of Excellence
2. EKYA, ITPL
2- For ICSE
3. Gopalan International School, Mahadevapura
Any feedback on these is highly appreciated. I haven’t decided on CBSE vs ICSE, but will eventually choose the school that provides all round curriculum.
I dropped Vibgyor & Ryan from my list based on the previous feedback on this thread

Any other suggestions around 5 Kms of Brookfield/Kundalhalli Gate, Bangalore would be a bonus for me.

Thank You.

Last edited by moralfibre : 18th October 2019 at 00:55. Reason: Cleaning up formatting tags.
Old 18th October 2019, 09:54   #934
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post

Any other suggestions around 5 Kms of Brookfield/Kundalhalli Gate, Bangalore would be a bonus for me.

Thank You.
There's also Deens Academy in that area that I would consider seriously, but securing admission there would not be easy. But its worth trying at least.
Old 18th October 2019, 11:04   #935
BHPian

Quote:
Have shortlisted
1- For CBSE
1. VSE – Vydehi School of Excellence
2. EKYA, ITPL
2- For ICSE
Any feedback
I had inquired about my kid's admission at the VSE. This is considered to be among the better schools in this area. I think their admission process has started. I do have the fee structure with transport options saved somewhere. Can look it up to post again, if needed.

I think the tuition fee was said to be about 1.4 (or was it 1.6?) lakh per annum with an increment of 10% every year.

The Gopalan international is good too. I have not made an inquiry yet. Many of my office-folks have their kids enrolled here and are quite happy.

Last edited by navin : 14th November 2019 at 10:56. Reason: typos
Old 18th October 2019, 11:14   #936
Senior - BHPian

Abhaya Waldorf,Hyderabad

Kindly note that admissions for the academic year 2020-21 at Abhaya Waldorf,Hyderabad are open.The Orientation Date is 16/11/19 Saturday -10.20 am (sharp).
Old 18th October 2019, 11:30   #937
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
2- For ICSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyata View Post
The Gopalan international is good too. Have myself not made an inquiry yet. Many of my office-folks have their kids enrolled here and are quite happy.
There is a watered down version of the Gopalan International too which is called the Gopalan National School. My kid goes there. Check that out as well if you are fine with a smaller playfield and lesser sport/outdoor activities.

We figured that since we live in a large apartment complex having all the necessary amenities, our kid has access to the necessary infrastructure in case he is interested in something in particular. So we were happy with the school being largely academics focused.
Old 18th October 2019, 12:03   #938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
the Gopalan National School.
Have seen it from the outside when I used to drive past. Could not stop to make inquiries. Any idea on the current tuition fee at this place? It it CBSE affiliated?

Thanks
Old 19th October 2019, 09:19   #939

Quote:
Originally Posted by joslicx View Post
There's also Deens Academy in that area that I would consider seriously, but securing admission there would not be easy. But its worth trying at least.
Thank You, Yes Deens( though far) was also on my list but they clearly mentioned no admissions available for Grade 1 and I need to wait till January for any possible dropouts. That's a risky wait since other school's admissions may get closed by then.
Old 19th October 2019, 09:22   #940
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Have seen it from the outside when I used to drive past. Could not stop to make inquiries. Any idea on the current tuition fee at this place? It it CBSE affiliated?

Thanks
It is ICSE affiliated. Tution fee varies depending on the grade to which you want your kid to be admitted. I am currently paying 95k annually as tuition fee for 2nd grade. Transport fee is separate, depending on distance. Stationary/books and school uniform expenses are also over and above all this. All put together it comes to about 1.5 lakhs in my case for the year.

PS: You will also be charged a one time admission fee. I paid 40k towards that 4 years ago, not sure how much is that now.
Old 19th October 2019, 09:23   #941

Quote:
I had myself inquired for my kids admission at the VSE. This is considered to be among the better schools in this area. I think their admission process has started. I do have the fee structure with transport options saved somewhere. Can look it up to post again, if needed.

I think the tuition fee was said to be about 1.4 (or was it 1.6?) lakh per annum with an increment of 10% every year.

The Gopalan international is good too. Have myself not made an inquiry yet. Many of my office-folks have their kids enrolled here and are quite happy.
Yeah, it's 1.4L for VSE. Will check GIS too. Haven't been to their campus.
Old 14th November 2019, 10:23   #942
Senior - BHPian

Notice has been put up in Abhinava Vidyalaya Pre-Primary School (Nal Stop, Pune) for admission to Mini K.G class.

The School & College Admissions Thread-abhinav.jpg

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 20th November 2019, 12:43   #943
BHPian

Hello,
I have moved recently to Kadugodi / Kannamangala area and was looking for a good school for my daughter.
I have so far visited and shortlisted the following (not in any order).
1. Whitefield Global School
2. Chrysalis High Whitefield CBSE campus
3. Shriram Global School OMR off Budigere Road
4. NPS ITPL

All four appear to be having good infrastructure. Teaching feedback is what I was looking for in this group. Any first person input will be very helpful.
Many Thanks
Old 20th November 2019, 14:41   #944
Senior - BHPian

Abhaya Waldorf,Hyderabad-Orientation Date

Parents desirous of admitting their children at Abhaya,please note that the next orientation date for admissions into Nursery,KG,Grade 1, Grade 2 is 21-DEC-2019 10:15am

Parents are requested to send details such as Child's Name/Date of Birth/Parents' contact number by email to schooladmin@abhayaschool.com
Old 20th November 2019, 14:57   #945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by busydrive View Post
Hello,
I have moved recently to Kadugodi / Kannamangala area and was looking for a good school for my daughter.
I have so far visited and shortlisted the following (not in any order).
1. Whitefield Global School
2. Chrysalis High Whitefield CBSE campus
3. Shriram Global School OMR off Budigere Road
4. NPS ITPL

All four appear to be having good infrastructure. Teaching feedback is what I was looking for in this group. Any first person input will be very helpful.
Many Thanks
Please consider NPS Whitefield as well but I don't know if they are accepting the admissions now.
Chrysalis high - the approach road is a swimming pool during rainy months.
There is a new Chrysalis High comping up in Marq Assetz Campus. It's an ICSE based school.
NPS ITPL - It's a good school but I see that it's not so popular due to some unknown reasons. Anyways it's a franchise of NPS.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks