Team-BHP - Wishing All Team BHP Mates A Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Shifting gears (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/)
-   -   Wishing All Team BHP Mates A Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/72699-wishing-all-team-bhp-mates-happy-prosperous-new-year-2010-a.html)

guys,

2010 is just about to come. I was talking to my close friend about plans for tomorrow. He told me its a dampener with some kind of an eclipse tomorrow night.

How many out here believe in this eclipse and have cancelled or going ahead with the plans for tomorrow?

Well i am going ahead with my plan. It was fixed just now, we are having a blast at my home.what are you guys doing, would you mind sharing?

It is just another Lunar eclipse albeit a special one.

In the western skies (continental America) people will see a BLUE moon. That is correct blue. This phenomenon gave birth to the phrase "Once in a Blue moon".

The reason people consider it inauspicious is because it is on the last night of 2009/first night of 2010 and will be followed by a solar eclipse in the near future. This is supposed to be a killer combo. Maybe someone has more information on the astrological aspect.

well as for me, im ready for this crappy year to be over with. Gah bad times this year round :(.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliAtenza (Post 1658379)
well as for me, im ready for this crappy year to be over with. Gah bad times this year round :(.

All the best for the new year. Have a good no have a great one!:thumbs up

Dear All,

Its been a long journey since mid 2008, when I first sited T-BHP while trying to browse some information on cars. Added this site to my favorites. Looking for more updates, information, car reviews, modifications etc almost every couple of days. Though, very recently joined the group. i know was too lazy and joined late :ZZZ:. Really proud to be a part of this community of enthusiastic petroheads.

Appreciating clap:the way this community is redlining the Indian Automotive Scene, would wish all the very best to all the fellow T-BHPians going ahead. Looking at the auto industry's growth, we have a lot to do and contribute to the the nation through community, by giving the best reviews, suggestions and projecting the Indian Auto industry to it's best levels. We understand its quite challenging to be independent and give the right information with no bias to any particualr company.

Kudos to the initiatiors of this community again.

Wish you all A Very Happy and Enthusiastic New Year.

Hello Fellow TBHP'ans,

Wishing All Team BHP Mates A Happy and Prosperous New Year 2010.

Mods request you to please move this to appropriate place.

Wish you the same Deepak! Have a Happy and Prosperous year ahead.

Happy New Year to all fellow bhp-ians.

Have a Joyful and Safe entry into 2010.

TC - Kiran

DEAR All,

Happiness deep down within
Serenity with each sunrise
Success in each facet of your life
Family beside you
Close and caring friends
Health, inside you.
Love that never ends
Special memories of all the yesterdays
A bright today with much to be thankful for
A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows
Dreams that do their best to come true
Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you

Wishing you lots of
Happiness
Success, Love n
Good health

Manish.

Wish you and the entire Team-bhp community a very "

Happy New Year"

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliAtenza (Post 1658379)

Cal,

Dont worry , you will have a blast on 2010 !!!

All the very best for 2010!!!

You said the Lunar eclipse on tomorrow night ?
But the new year eve is today and you are going to blast tonight - so why worry about the eclipse which is going to be on 1st jan night?
Enjoy and welcome the NEW YEAR

We must be having some in house astrologists! they should throw some light on what the year is going to bring!

wish all Tbhpians a very happy and a prosperous new year. play safe. and pls DONT drink and drive.

jagxf

Well time keeps flying and never realized how fast we covered 09, hope 2010 will be a "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=\'Times New Roman\'][FONT=arial,sans-serif]Happy, Healthy, Peaceful, Joyous & a Colorful new year 2010" for all!
[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Herez wishing everyone a happy and prosperous new year! Don\'t drink and drive!