Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th January 2010, 22:21   #1
Senior - BHPian

Nashik BHPians- Help needed.

Calling all bhpians in and around Nashik. Need some help with a puja on 24th Jan at the timbakeshwar (I hope I got it right) temple. A friend from HONDA Ciel cars is planning a puja for his son (who is recovering form a major eye tumor surgery). We need help with some arrangements like arranging a good pandit to perform the puja and the like.
In case any of you folks have some contacts there, the help will be mighty appreciated. Thanks.
Old 27th January 2010, 12:17   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Wandernoman,

A guest has been kind enough to write in (Thanks Kunal!). More info from you required:

Quote:
Hello Guys,

I am Kunal from Nashik, an offline reader of Team-bhp from last 1.5 years.

I was reading above mentioned thread and thought I could be of any help.
Please ask "wanderernomad" to update the thread with the following information so that I may able to help:

1. What exact kind of Puja his friend is looking to get done? There are many types of Puja conducted in Timbakeshwar mainly "Narayan Nagbali" Puja

2. What kind of location he was looking for leaving... some Pujas may takes
3 days.

My uncles have also gone through "Narayan Nagbali" Puja, I'll forward the phone no of that pandit. The particular Pandit also provides accommodation.

Kunal Sali.
Old 27th January 2010, 15:39   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Kunal and GTO. But the help was required on 24th. The guy is already back in Delhi now but will keep this thing in mind for future in case someone asks. Thanks once again Mate.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks