Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2005, 19:45   #1
BHPian

needed a plymouth road runner

if anyone of u people are into old classics im frantially searching for a plymouth road runner in any condition..it could even be a scraped up car or even just the chasis and engine..
i want one badly and im searching for one from the last 2 years..let me know if anyone has one and ill coax them into selling it to me...
thanks...
and if anyone wants sports bikes...n e type and n e model do let me know.....i got alot of them and if i dont i can get it for you...
take care......
allan
Old 17th July 2010, 16:53   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power View Post
if anyone of u people are into old classics im frantially searching for a plymouth road runner in any condition..it could even be a scraped up car or even just the chasis and engine..
i want one badly and im searching for one from the last 2 years..let me know if anyone has one and ill coax them into selling it to me...
thanks...
and if anyone wants sports bikes...n e type and n e model do let me know.....i got alot of them and if i dont i can get it for you...
take care......
allan
I really doubt that there was ever a Road Runner in India. Also no Super Bee's, General Lee's, etc. Only 4 Chargers are presently known, a few Barracuda's, one Marlin, and ofcourse quite a few Mustangs, Camaros, but these are not Chrysler products.
Genuine muscle cars are as rare as hen's teeth.

Cheers harit
Old 17th July 2010, 17:17   #3
BHPian

why don`t you built one allan. You are anyway so good at it.
Old 17th July 2010, 23:49   #4
Team-BHP Support

5 yr old thread guys. Closing it.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks