Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd February 2010, 10:27   #1

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills

I am all thrilled to start my first thread. Having worked as a graphic designer in past, I still have that passion towards designing cool posters around my toys. I can spend hours in front of my computer designing posters of my vehicles. After being a silent reviewer of Team BHP all these while and seeing many Photoshop enthusiasts think we should have a thread where all Photoshop experts can display their designs.

But request all designers to adhere to a simple rule (Moderators please forgive me on taking the liberty of setting rules in thread). Let us only have posters which has our wheels involved. No shaadi.com and bollywood style posters please.

So designers let us make this thread a visual treat for our fellow team bhpians. Anybody who wish to have desktop wallpapers designed for their wheels, feel free to PM me,more than glad to help any team BHPian. So lets have the design festival rolling. Heights of creativity is only achieved when you have people around you to encourage

Last edited by Jaggu : 3rd February 2010 at 11:27. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external editors, preview before posting and punctuation helps in reading.
Old 3rd February 2010, 11:45   #2

My fisrt set of wallpapers - My Sniper(Royal enfield)

Looks like my team bhp joys are getting doubled today.Just as i got PM from mod announcing approval of my first post my phone rang,guess what?it was the courier guy,yes my team bhp stickers have arrived
Attached Thumbnails
Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-arun-reloaded.jpg  

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-4.jpg  

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-bull.jpg  

Old 3rd February 2010, 12:23   #3
BHPian

great thread....
i am totaly "0" on graphics. But definitely learn the prelimnary skills of garphics.
Thanks for start this thread..it will be a great help for us who have intrest on this domain.
Old 3rd February 2010, 13:23   #4
Senior - BHPian

If you missed seeing this , an already existing thread with loadsa work being showcased.
Old 7th February 2010, 10:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
great thread....
i am totaly "0" on graphics. But definitely learn the prelimnary skills of garphics.
Thanks for start this thread..it will be a great help for us who have intrest on this domain.
Hi Kalinga this thread will only contain posters and photoshop works with pictures of our vehicles involved

Next set will have poster designs of my RX100.
Attached Thumbnails
Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-arun-graveyard.jpg  

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-arun-thump.jpg  

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-pitbull.jpg  

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-shooter.jpg  

Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-numbr-platethumb.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by Jaggu : 7th February 2010 at 10:59. Reason: Back to back posts, use Multi Quote (Quote +) instead. Thanks
Old 11th February 2010, 19:03   #6

Always dreaming about cars

Here are some of my dream cars,those are my friends and iam the one posing infront of Merc.
Attached Thumbnails
Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-machines.jpg  

Old 15th February 2010, 19:39   #7

Spidey in Orange shade

Hi all;

Every body here will be knowing Khan sir(Khan Sultan) and his spidey.I personally is a big fan of Spidey.I have always wondered how spidey will look in orange shade,iam posting here my creation changing spidey's looks.Awaiting for your comments.I have tried my best to come out with my best efforts.Now let the picture do the talking.

Skulls
Attached Thumbnails
Design your Vehicle Posters and display your photoshop skills-spidey.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks