Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2013, 16:19   #151
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Relocation to Hyderabad. Need suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Sorry for back to back posts. My friend has relocated to Hyderabad Madhapur area. Where can he find good family accommodation in and around that area. His budget is 9k Max and prefers apartments.
9k and apartments in Madhapur area is a almost impossible mission. Infact even independent portions charge higher if your lucky to find one.
Old 12th June 2013, 16:40   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry for back to back posts. My friend has relocated to Hyderabad Madhapur area. Where can he find good family accommodation in and around that area. His budget is 9k Max and prefers apartments.
Getting a decent place in Madhapur for that budget is a difficult mission. Rents hover around 16-17K for 2BHKs in Madhapur right now. Better options to try would be Gachibowli or Manikonda area. You can get pretty decent places for 8-10K in Manikonda. If he has a personal vehicle, commuting would not be a problem since it's hardly around 5kms to Hitec city from there.
Old 12th June 2013, 19:09   #153
BHPian

I used to pay 15k for an unfurnished 2bhk in madhapur way back in 2007. it was a nice house in the megha hills ( gullyinside from Simran Dhaba). Should be much higher now
Old 12th June 2013, 19:30   #154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Best options in this budget will be to go little away from Madhapur like Miyapur, Chandanagar, Bachupalli, Nizampet etc.
Old 13th June 2013, 11:14   #155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
You can get pretty decent places for 8-10K in Manikonda. If he has a personal vehicle, commuting would not be a problem since it's hardly around 5kms to Hitec city from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Best options in this budget will be to go little away from Madhapur like Miyapur, Chandanagar, Bachupalli, Nizampet etc.
Thanks guys. Will inform my friend to search in the below areas,
Manikonda
Miyapur
Chandanagar
Bachupalli and
Nizampet

BTW, yes he does have his bike which he is planning to bring it from Chennai. Hope to crack some good homes by this weekend.

Last edited by dre@ms : 13th June 2013 at 11:15.
Old 13th July 2013, 21:30   #156
BHPian

Re: Hyderabad: Updates on traffic - diversions, road expansions, alternate routes, et

I'm looking to rent (single occupant) a tiny room or individual house about 15-20km from Inorbit Mall in the city outskirts away from the hustle bustle of the city, in peace and quiet. Just one room, a kitchen or a counter and a bathroom (like a studio).

As of now, I've shortlisted Tellapur as a potential area to scan.

If anyone here knows of any such dwellings, please let me know. I'm looking to move immediately.

Edit: I don't need nothing posh or furnished. Just the basics will do.

Last edited by hellmet : 13th July 2013 at 21:31.
Old 13th July 2013, 21:36   #157
Team-BHP Support

Re: Hyderabad: Updates on traffic - diversions, road expansions, alternate routes, et

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellmet View Post
I'm looking to rent (single occupant) a tiny room or individual house about 15-20km from Inorbit Mall in the city outskirts away from the hustle bustle of the city, in peace and quiet. Just one room, a kitchen or a counter and a bathroom (like a studio).

If anyone here knows of any such dwellings, please let me know. I'm looking to move immediately.

You may also want to check the BHEL Township. Some good housing available. A colleague lives there and he loves it for its peace and quiet.
bblost is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2013, 13:57   #158
BHPian

Quote:

Do you have a budget in mind?

Like bblost posted above, you can look for individual houses in BHEL. You can get decent ones for around 5-6K I believe. One of my friends used to stay there and I have visited him. Nice peaceful place. But it would be minimum 16 Kms away from HiTech city and the entire BHEL extends even beyond that.

Other options would be Manikonda interiors & Lingampally.
Old 14th July 2013, 14:28   #159
BHPian

Budget is around 6K all inclusive (power bill separate, ofcourse). My main idea is to relocate far enough to be able to live in peace. That means, no construction activity nearby, or other sources of ridiculous noisy activity. Would also prefer if it were not an apartment.

I'm single and unmarried so I don't have to check proximity to schools or hospitals. Can stay anywhere.

From the map, BHEL seems to be one packed cluster, full of lanes and lanes of houses stacked beside each other. Will have to check it in person, though.
Old 15th July 2013, 17:00   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Budget is around 6K all inclusive (power bill separate, ofcourse). My main idea is to relocate far enough to be able to live in peace. That means, no construction activity nearby, or other sources of ridiculous noisy activity. Would also prefer if it were not an apartment.

I'm single and unmarried so I don't have to check proximity to schools or hospitals. Can stay anywhere.

From the map, BHEL seems to be one packed cluster, full of lanes and lanes of houses stacked beside each other. Will have to check it in person, though.
KPHB Phase III is a good option. While you may be able to rent a single room for your budget, individual house may need you to stretch a little bit. While Kukatpally is perceived to be noisy, KPHB Phase III is a quiet and good locality and you also have good bus connectivity. Also, donot go by maps, please vist the areas recommended personally.
Old 16th July 2013, 19:25   #161
BHPian

Guys, I am getting transferred to my office at Gachibowli. What would be the good place to search for a decent 2bhk flat. I am now paying a rent of 9k, can extend till 10k
Old 16th July 2013, 19:46   #162
BHPian

Quote:
Guys, I am getting transferred to my office at Gachibowli. What would be the good place to search for a decent 2bhk flat. I am now paying a rent of 9k, can extend till 10k
Your best bet would be
Telecom Nagar (Gachibowli)
Silpa Park (Kondapur)
Manikonda
Old 16th July 2013, 19:56   #163
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Your best bet would be
Telecom Nagar (Gachibowli)
Silpa Park (Kondapur)
Manikonda
An apartment in Silpa park for 10k? Is that even possible?
Old 16th July 2013, 20:05   #164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
An apartment in Silpa park for 10k? Is that even possible?
Sorry for the confusion, I meant in and around that area :-) You have quite a few options in that Kondapur-Hafizpet road.
Old 16th July 2013, 20:48   #165
BHPian

Quote:
Sorry for the confusion, I meant in and around that area :-) You have quite a few options in that Kondapur-Hafizpet road.
So I need to look at houses in Kondapur, Gachibowli and Manikonda. Any other places like lingampally, madhapur. I have both 2 and 4 wheeler. Need a good place for family, preferably like a township or something.
May be I can extend more by say 13k including maintenance.

Most Viewed