Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2010, 10:28   #16
Senior - BHPian

Like I mentioned Swordfish, your chargesheet is for offence "No U Turn". It was no way a one day "NOC" etc. The best thing to do when you are using an Outside state Registered vehicle is not to commit any petty offence for which they can flag you. As long as you don't allow them to flag you for any offence you can go around comfortably.
Old 17th February 2010, 13:53   #17
BHPian

MileCruncher, hvk, aargee - guys i did try to speak in tamil in first but didnt continue tamil because i have difficulties arguing in tamil. Used my english skills but they continue in tamil. I guess in the end, tamil did work for them.

srikanth, ya you are right, as long as you keep your eyes wide open you are ok. but the thing these these guys were sitting purposely at a signal which had a u-turn and no where it says No-Uturn. But still they managed it.

Anyway, guys thanks for the sympathy - feeling bad that i was tricked.
MileCruncher, thanks for the details (6 months to 12 months) woul dbe very helpful next time.
I am driving to chennai tonight for my wife's delivery, will be there for some 10 days and I think this thread has come just in time.

MileCrunch - dude dont mind if i steal your trademark for a while? "Tamil Terille" - LOL will try this one next time for sure and see how it goes.

Srikanth, Btw, the paper - where does it say I am coming from or going to?

Guys, next time if i am caught in chennai by breaking some rule, i WILL look into the back of this paper.
Old 17th February 2010, 15:29   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
@@Swordfish - God!!! I don't see the violation being marked at all. The first page contains the details of the person who made the violation, I see the date 01/01/2110 (Good way to start the new year 2110 )

And also the bottom most part, Fine Paid Rs is blank that clearly states (applicable only if spot fine is paid) . BTW, your signature is missing too.

All the more, sorry to say, the back side (image 2) clearly states offence code GP07 as "No U turn" under section 119 & is not marked at all; all the more the fine for this violation is Rs 50 only
WAW - i didnt see that 2110 ? ha 2110? someone lives in the future i guess.
But it was 2010 and yes Jan 1st guys. What can i say? Was heading for New year shopping.

My sig is there but yes amount paid is missing and yes it should be 50 only!
So how do these guys manage when they submit the book? They gave me a paper saying some offence without writing the amount paid. May be after I leave they will write Rs.50 on the actual copy that they have right?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks