BHPian

Re: The "Car / Bike got stolen" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90BHP View Post
Hi Guys,

My Friends Bike Black Apache RTR160cc (MH02 CC 8129) is stolen
Please call the below number if you see the bike anywhere

Rizwan 9 8 3 3 1 3 8 0 0 7
Just confirmed the bike was parked outside filfil restaurant near Versova beach, Andheri (w)
Old 2nd August 2012, 22:51   #167
Senior - BHPian

hi All,
one of my very close friend's one year old Safari, got stolen from Khoparkhairane. below are details of said vehicle.
Tata Safari Dicor Ex (Silver Color)
Vehicle No: MH43 AF 9928
Chasis no: MAT403733BND06273
Engn No: 09DYYJ09245.

we are now tired following up with Police. would really appreciate if someone provide contact of a private detective who can help us out. If you are not member of T-Bhp and reading this post, please contact me @ 9881546115.

Thanks in advance.

Shubhendra Singh
Old 28th August 2012, 19:37   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhendra View Post
hi All,
one of my very close friend's one year old Safari, got stolen from Khoparkhairane. below are details of said vehicle.
Tata Safari Dicor Ex (Silver Color)
Vehicle No: MH43 AF 9928
Chasis no: MAT403733BND06273
Engn No: 09DYYJ09245.

we are now tired following up with Police. would really appreciate if someone provide contact of a private detective who can help us out. If you are not member of T-Bhp and reading this post, please contact me @ 9881546115.

Thanks in advance.

Shubhendra Singh
Two weeks back 25 Cars in Kopkhairane were attacked. 2 From my building and 2 from opp one cars which i know.Thieves broke the front passenger side window glass and robbed the ICE accessories. That night was like heavy rains.
1)Santro Zing
2)Wagon R
3)Accord
4)Octavia
Thank god both my cars were cover and they didn't bother to touch them.
Old 29th August 2012, 11:26   #169
Senior - BHPian

Latest Update,
Received call from Dewas (MP) police, that our vehicle has been seized from a car thieves gang (The Hindu : States / Other States : Police bust interstate vehicle theft racket). When we went to Dewas with Kopakhairne police, we found out that it someone else's vehicle with our documents.
But thieves accepted that they stole our Safari with the help of service center staff
Most shocking is service center staff provided him code for our safari's central locking (Autocop), they simply opened our car and left the area.
As usual Police is working on its own pace .

Shubhendra Singh
Old 29th August 2012, 12:15   #170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Latest Update,
Received call from Dewas (MP) police, that our vehicle has been seized from a car thieves gang (The Hindu : States / Other States : Police bust interstate vehicle theft racket). When we went to Dewas with Kopakhairne police, we found out that it someone else's vehicle with our documents.
But thieves accepted that they stole our Safari with the help of service center staff
Most shocking is service center staff provided him code for our safari's central locking (Autocop), they simply opened our car and left the area.

Shubhendra Singh

The leaking of the code by the TASS guys is indeed a shocker but not surprising at all. Isn't it advisable that the code/ password be changed by the car owner himself?
Old 29th August 2012, 12:41   #171
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Latest Update,

Shubhendra Singh
Then the vehicle must have been an "LX" variant as "EX" has OEM Minda security system.(unless its a 3 ltr)
Old 29th August 2012, 18:05   #172
BHPian

Dear All

A silver Innova bearing registration # DN-09-E-1014 stolen today morning from Borivali Chiku wadi. I know its too late but Dear friends here, pls look out for it. It belongs to a friend who has been at the Police station right from morning till now.

Pls mail me on mansi dot udeshi at gmail dot com

All help would be appreciated.

Thanks & regards

Mansi
Old 14th November 2012, 21:21   #173

STOLEN :Scorpio Silver 2004 Model Ghaziabad (14/11/2012)

Hi Teamsters! Need a VELDEEP here!

My Scorpio Silver 2004 Model has been stolen from outside Mahagun Villa ,Sector 4 Vaishali Ghaziabad this afternoon(14/11/2012).

Details:

- Mahindra Scorpio. Registered :11/8/2004

- Colour - Silver with black bumpers and front Stainless steel metal bumper

- Registration No. DL9C G 8218

- Chassis No. MA1TXXXXXXXX75091. Engine No. BDXXXX9832 (X -Numbers or Alphabets)
-Stock MRF tyres with stock plastic wheel covers and stock stereo.

Distinguishing Marks : Highly reflective red/white stickers(8.5 Inch X 2 Inch) on rear bumper and both front doors.Broken Radio Antenna.
Scratch on body above rear right wheel.Left RVM glass loose.Stock Stereo

Attached Thumbnails
The "Car / Bike got stolen" Thread-scorpio2004.jpg  

Old 15th November 2012, 13:44   #174

Re: STOLEN :Scorpio Silver 2004 Model Ghaziabad (14/11/2012)

The vehicle was parked at the visitors parking with gear lock engaged. The tyre marks were fresh at 5:30 PM and the parking slot was vacant while the adjacent ones were filled.
Being Diwali the guards sure didn't notice a thing!
Went to Sector 7 Indirapuram Police Station and registered an panchnama/diary entry.They have told me to wait for 24 Hours for any news.
Old 23rd May 2013, 02:10   #175
BHPian

Hi people. My bajaj pulsar 220 black colour. Registration number ka 03 ez 7426 was stolen from indiranagar 100 feet road bangalore. If anyone spots it or feels like a suspicious person is riding a 220. Then please call me on 09986715044. Thanks
Old 27th May 2014, 09:40   #176
BHPian

ALERT! Car stolen - Silver Indica Vista : MH 01 AX 5471 : Matunga, Mumbai

Dear BHPians,

I need some help from u guys. My uncles Indica vista was stolen last night at around 3 am from five gardens Matunga area (Mumbai). The cars no is MH 01 AX 5471. It's a silver Indica vista quadrajet.

Request ull to be on the lookout for the same and alert the authorities or buzz me if ull happen to spot the car.

Thanks!
Mohit Sampat

Sent from my iPhone using Team-BHP
Old 27th May 2014, 10:12   #177
gemi_kk

re: ALERT! Car stolen - Silver Indica Vista : MH 01 AX 5471 : Matunga, Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit333 View Post
Dear BHPians,
I need some help from u guys. My uncles Indica vista was stolen last night at around 3 am from five gardens Matunga area (Mumbai). The cars no is MH 01 AX 5471. It's a silver Indica vista quadrajet.
Did you/your Uncle file an FIR reporting your car theft? I hope you need to do that first.

Were all doors and windows locked properly? Or was there some issue with any of the doors or windows.

Old 27th May 2014, 10:13   #178
BHPian

Hi Mohit ,

Please get a complaint done at the closest police station . You need to inform them immediately that you are not in possession of the vehicle , In case its used for Anti Social activity . They will not write your FIR right now , but make a Station Diary entry. That suffices .

If anyone spots the vehicle they will surely update you , but to be honest if you do not hear anything in next 24 hours then chances of getting your car back are negligible ( Unless your uncle is a politician ) . Its already left Maharashtra State by then.

I am saying this from experience . My car had got stolen in 2009 . It took me 8 months to get the Insurance claim.

There is a Huge Process involved in getting the claim . You may refer to my post , and hints therein.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...ed-help-3.html

With Regards,
Manish Kapadia .
manishkapadia is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th May 2014, 10:26   #179
Senior - BHPian

Mohit,

As suggested by others pls file an FIR on priority. Get a copy of the same and submit to the Insurance co as well. I hope there werent any valuables in the car apart from the vehicle documentation.
Old 27th May 2014, 12:11   #180
BHPian

Hi Mohit, sorry about the loss. I'll definitely look out for it in Hyderabad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemi_kk View Post
I hope you need to do that first.
I've seen a lot of us say "hope" where words like "think" or "guess" should be used. Hope meaning: "want something to happen or be the case". Just saying.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks