Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2010, 12:54   #16
Senior - BHPian

This is a daylight robbery, i can not just believe that you are going through all this. why don't you file a complain here Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Centre , i know few people who did complained and the matter was solved sooner than expected
Old 5th May 2010, 14:19   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Don't let that client list impress you. Those clients are buying Polycom equipment, they don't care who they buy it from. Besides, I can bet none of those big companies pay any advance, let alone 100% percent, they would be paying after 30 days of delivery. So there is no chance of cheating them
I agree, the vendor wouldnt even think about doing this to these clients! And come to think of it, these clientele would be least bothered about our problem.

Quote:
Curiously, none of these chaps use their job title or even last name in the email communications. The MD of the company has been the most elusive, he apparently went to China and then somewhere else, but never available in office.

Quote:
I think I'll start using the equipment as is for now. If we badly feel the need for subwoofer.
I believe thats the best bet, in the current circumstances.

Quote:
I'll also write to Polycom recommending that they drop Online Instruments India Private Limited from their dealer list.
Also include a line that You would share this experience with Polycom's US client (Yours in the first place)
Old 24th May 2010, 04:16   #18
BANNED

Samurai,

Why don't you find out a similar product which is "In stock" and ask them to replace your product with this?

I know you will not get what you wanted, but it will save you from a complete LOSS.
Old 8th June 2010, 17:23   #19
Team-BHP Support

We finally got the subwoofer last week, exactly 3 months after the initial delivery.
Old 8th June 2010, 18:49   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
We finally got the subwoofer last week, exactly 3 months after the initial delivery.
Finally!! Glad to know that you finally received the product albeit a bit late.

Now for the important question: Has the subwoofer made a substantial difference to sound quality compared to your previous equipment?
Old 8th June 2010, 19:08   #21
Team-BHP Support

Actually it refuses to switch to HD voice mode, so we have no idea.

Every time we call the other VTX-1000 in USA, it detects the VTX-1000 and goes into some kind of analysis for a minute or so. Then it decides that the line quality is not good enough for HD voice.

But the audio quality of VTX-1000 is way better than the earlier Sound station unit.

Last edited by Samurai : 8th June 2010 at 19:15.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks